• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

SHIA AND SUNNI DEBATE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sunnikid

Sunnikid

• Topics: 35
  • Local time: 01:29 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

asallam

couple of days ago in iran. theyre were religion peacemakers who wanted sunni and shia unity....so they made a live debate.. in tehran .. so ON the debate day all shia scholars came no sunni yet showed up..after 30 minutes one sunni scholar showed up with his shoes on his sides. they asked him why he doesnt put his shoes outside he said prophet mohammed did it because some shias stole his shoes couple of times...SO ALL THE SHIAS WENT WTH THERE WASNT ANY SHIASM IN MOHAMMED TIME... AND THE SUNNI SCHOLAR SAID THE DEBATE IS OVER YOU SAID IT YOURSELF..LOL
"With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who
loves me too much (shias) and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who
hates me too much (nasibis) and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man
with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with
the great majority of Muslims (ie. Ahlel Sunnah wal jamaat) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the
group is (a prey) to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is
(a prey) to the wolf."

#2 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

• Topics: 2,084
  • Local time: 01:29 AM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

LOL I heard this joke after a long time, Thanks

#3 ONLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Sunni Researcher and Writer

• Topics: 643
  • Local time: 02:29 PM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

lol , its really a joke.

because this incident didn't happened couple of days ago. But years ago in india and the scholar being mentioned was Maulana sana ullah Amritsari rahimullah. He was the one who did this, and he was considered as the lion of ahlesunnah of that time and was known as master of debates.

He not only defeated shias openly but even qadiyanis, hindus and even christians.

i will share one of his debate with you from his many:

he was having a discussion with a christian scholar during that he said to him, Yesterday night I read one hadees in which it was written that angel gibrail died. The christain scholar was schoked and started mocking maulana that how can angel die , its foolishness , the angels don't die. WHEN HE SAID ALL THIS MAULANA REPLIED IF GOD CAN DIE WHY CANT ANGELS? LOL

THE CHRISTIANS SCHOLAR WAS COMPLETELY LOST , I SAT DOWN IN AN EMBARASSED MANNER.

One more  of his debate with the christian scholar was held infront of public . during it the christain scholar asked Maulana at the time when the grand son of your holy prophet was martyred why didn't your prophet who was the closest to all creatures asked Allah to save his grandson? If he had asked why didnt allah fulfilled it?

MAulana kept quiet for a while thiking what to answer this foolish question. Audience present there thought that MAulana is gone now and he doesnt know the answer, just then he replied , ACTUALLY PROPHET(SAW) ASKED ALLAH TO SAVE HIS GRANDSON BUT ALLAH CRIED.

THE CHRISTIAN SCHOLAR SAID , WHAT ALLAH CRIED, HE SAID YES , ALLAH SAID I WAS NOT ABLE TO SAVE MY OWN SON HOW COULD I HAVE YOUR GRANDSON. LOLZ.

THE CHRISTIAN SCHOLAR GOT THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE, AND LOST THE DEBATE....

WELL THERE ARE MANY OF HIS DEBATES , I GUESS YOU CAN FIND THEM FROM HIS BOOK FATAWA SANAIYA.
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER
Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#4 OFFLINE   tRUEMOMIN

tRUEMOMIN

Advanced Member

• Topics: 124
  • Local time: 12:29 AM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

Whether joke or not. but is good to bring such kind of debates and upload either in book forum or video or audio. As doing live debate you learn alot and get to know actual faces of shia.
so if any one have links please do share thanks