• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

- - - - -

Muta on Point Blank with Mubashir Luqman

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

• Topics: 1
  • Local time: 07:18 PM
  • Religion:Shiaism

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Night Mayor,

Answer my question about verbal meaning of "Misyar' in one sentence. ...dont show your family background.

#22 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

• Topics: 1,265
  • Local time: 04:18 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

Misyar doesn't have any difference with normal marriage. The only difference is that man who is marrying, have a intention to divorce sooner or later. It's not proper or allowed. There is a difference between scholars on that.

It's better to picture difference between mutah and misyar.

1) Inheritance.
In misyar women inherit his husband like in all normal marriages. In mutah she doesn't inherit at all.

2) The livelihood for born child.
In misyar after woman got pregnant she and her future child have all rights for livelihood. In Mutah child has no such rights.

3) Name of child.
Like in all normal marriages child in misyar would be named after his father. Ibn fulaan. What about mutah?

And kind advice don't mention family of members of this board.

#23 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

Zulfiqar, on 26 March 2010 - 12:30 PM, said:

I will answer later on Misyar

Mufti sahib, its very easy to say it is a lie. but go and ask present king of saudi arabia he will tell you how many wives his father had.

of course a brief look on net will tell you that ibn-Saud has more than four wives (at least 6) between 1920-1930. Ibn-Saud has more than 38 sons and daughters its not known.

<a href="http://en.wikipedia....f_Saudi_Arabia" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia....audi_Arabia</a>

in fact , I was reading a book by first US ambassador to Ibn-Saud in 1945 ( British and USA infact collaborated to form Saudi Arabia) in which it was written it was like more than 125 wives at one time. He married from every tribe....and there are many more.

The present rule in Saudi Arabia is that only son or grand son of ibn -saud can become the king of   Saudi Arabia. But more than 4 wives are illegal and 'Haram' in Islam. Indeed same is the case with the offsprings from this marriage. And they are called 'Harami'. The implications is clear about past and present kings of Saudi Arabia.

Great! So ibn Saud now become a example for us? And wikipedia used like a source for proofs?

#24 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topics: 2,084
  • Local time: 05:18 AM

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

Aslaam Alaikum

Brother Efendi

He has been explained what this marriage is, now he has no option to act as a Shia, we have saying in Urdu, "Mein na Manu" [ I will not accept].

#25 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

Dear Effendi ,

The example of IBN-Saud i gave because Fatah Momin is prjecting himself an off shoot of Sipah-Sahaba, and organisations like these are benficiary of saudi nourishment. dont deny it. Wikipedia was just an easy reference. you have to look in detail on creation of saudi Arabia. (lets have a forum on it i suggest)

Below are my responses: ( since i did not get my answers) and earlier given answers by ice... are just copy paste and they suggest Misyar as a temporary marriage ofor vacation (just check back on previous thread)

[quote name='Efendi' date='27 March 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1269727478' post='80307']
[size="3"]Misyar doesn't have any difference with normal marriage. The only difference is that man who is marrying, have a intention to divorce sooner or later. It's not proper or allowed. There is a difference between scholars on that.

[size="2"][/quote]
[/size]

My answer:  Misyar has meaning = Traveller Marriage. ( check and tell me ) it comes out of Arabic 'Mysr' or travel.

[size="2"][quote name='Efendi' date='27 March 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1269727478' post='80307'][/size]

It's better to picture difference between mutah and misyar.

1) Inheritance.
In misyar women inherit his husband like in all normal marriages. In mutah she doesn't inherit at all.
[size="2"][/quote] [/size]

My reply:  In Mutah : its same women gets 'Maher' as well as inheritance for child, In Misyar i dont think so. but lets assume it is, then still no difference.(but what do you mean inherit husband, as husband is there for some hours!)
[size="2"][/quote]
[/size]

[size="2"][quote name='Efendi' date='27 March 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1269727478' post='80307'][/size]

2) The livelihood for born child.
In misyar after woman got pregnant she and her future child have all rights for livelihood. In Mutah child has no such rights.

My reply:  In Mutah:  child gets inheritance as well as you have to go through Mutah Detail in shiah fiqh. All marraige law applies same here. except its a fixed time marraige.

[url="http://www.al-islam.org/WomanRights/index.html"]http://www.al-islam....ghts/index.html[/url]

....and more information if you require.

3) Name of child.
Like in all normal marriages child in misyar would be named after his father. Ibn fulaan. What about mutah?

In Mutah: Its same. Mutah is similar to permanent marraige for the born child. What about example of Asma Bint Abi Bakar and two sons born out of Mutah  with Zubair. you know it was prevalent and only difference is that some say that its no longer applicable others unlike Shiite they say it is still.

....but still i  believe Misyar is not same as it seems to me more exploitative of woman than man by keeping strings on it and giving no benefit like that of permanent marriage.  we will discuss further after ur reply.

you check this discussion Mubashar Luqman. whole discussion of Misyar that woman give up certain rights but still strings attached on her.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az05TBARiP0"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Az05TBARiP0[/url]

And kind advice don't mention family of members of this board.

[size="2"]My reply: Effendi you seems a nice person here so far. i respect you. and i love to talk to you. If somebody will respect me i will give more respect to that somebody. [/size]

[/size]

Edited by Zulfiqar, 28 March 2010 - 12:27 AM.

#26 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

What do you mean by projecting? and what has Ibn Saud as to do with what we are debating, come to the point of Mutah marriage, what is the point that you are going to make.
First and foremost I hate Shia for the sake of Allah[swt], as they are busy undermining the religion of His RasoolAllah[saw], Second because of your filth towards our blessed mothers[ra], then what shia attribute towards the blessed companions[ra] who were dear and near to RasoolAllah[saw] and were responsible for dawah.

Now make your point abut this topic. Also answer my question about Khominee stand about having sex with infants girls.

#27 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:27 AM

My reply: In Mutah : its same women gets 'Maher' as well as inheritance for child, In Misyar i dont think so. but lets assume it is, then still no difference.(but what do you mean inherit husband, as husband is there for some hours!)

It's not true at all.

2433. A woman with whom temporary marriage is contracted, is not entitled to subsistence even if she becomes pregnant.
2434. * A woman with whom temporary marriage is contracted, is not entitled to share the conjugal bed of her husband, and does not inherit from him, and the husband, too, does not inherit from her. However, if one or both lay down a condition regarding inheriting each other, such a stipulation is a matter of Ishkal as far as its validity is concerned, but even then, precaution should be exercised by putting it into effect.
http://www.al-islam....iage2.html#2430

2433. A woman with whom fixed time marriage is contracted is not entitled to subsistence even though she may have become pregnant.
2434. A woman with whom fixed time marriage is contracted is not entitled to share the bed of her husband, and does not inherit from him, and the husband, too, does not inherit from her. However, if they have laid down a condition regarding inheriting, the one, who has laid down such a condition inherits from the other.
http://www.al-islam....l-khui/27.htm#7

(by the way why two books of different authors (Sistani and Khui) are so similar?)

What about example of Asma Bint Abi Bakar and two sons born out of Mutah with Zubair.

This is also not true.
A single authentic proof for that. Authentic means hadith with chain. That she was married with him with mutah marriage. NOT quote without chain from history or any other books.

My reply: Effendi you seems a nice person here so far. i respect you. and i love to talk to you. If somebody will respect me i will give more respect to that somebody.
I am nice person for shia? That's interesting.

Edited by Efendi, 28 March 2010 - 01:28 AM.

#28 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:48 AM

Fatah-Momin, on 28 March 2010 - 12:56 AM, said:

What do you mean by projecting? and what has Ibn Saud as to do with what we are debating, come to the point of Mutah marriage, what is the point that you are going to make.
First and foremost I hate Shia for the sake of Allah[swt], as they are busy undermining the religion of His RasoolAllah[saw], Second because of your filth towards our blessed mothers[ra], then what shia attribute towards the blessed companions[ra] who were dear and near to RasoolAllah[saw] and were responsible for dawah.

Filth towards 'those' we are not spreading but in fact these are your sect books which says forexample in bukhari about the one who is taking bath in front of na-mahrums. this is your books which you dont study. go study Bukari chapter of ghusal. we always say that these hadith books are corrupted in bani-ummayya and later period to undermine Prophet and its ahylebayt.

#29 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

Efendi, on 28 March 2010 - 01:27 AM, said:

It's not true at all.

http://www.al-islam....iage2.html#2430

http://www.al-islam....l-khui/27.htm#7

(by the way why two books of different authors (Sistani and Khui) are so similar?)

This is also not true.
A single authentic proof for that. Authentic means hadith with chain. That she was married with him with mutah marriage. NOT quote without chain from history or any other books.

I am nice person for shia? That's interesting.

Effendi,

are you reading from ahylebayt.com too much!!! they seems to me very dishonest in their research... talking to you is to make you understand what Mutah is.

...any ways do you want long answer or short one because there are so many things. Always remember that Ayatullah words are opinions not fact.  they differ a lot. Before i answer you in detail and give you the detailed opinion inshallah on your email, you please study the link of Ayatullah Muntadhari (in my previous post) in which he says that child Support is necessary in Mutah. and the child status is same as in permanent marriage.

and by the way, Who said you are nice. I said 'you seems to be nice so far' (lol) ..take it easy its just a joke.   and you must  remember Holy quran verse (2:62) when Allah swt suggests that even Jews and Christians could be blessed if they believe in Allah and Day of judgement. Then why so much hate for Shias, only because they love 'Prophet' and his 'Ahlybayt' and announces their disaffection of 'those' who have given pain to 'Ahlybayt'.

in the meanwhile can you answer these three short questions?

1- The ahlybayt site suggests :

"So what is Misyar? Misyar is simply when the woman voids her right to be financially supported by her husband..................and the woman voids her right to maintenance so that they can get married."
http://www.ahlelbayt...es/mutah/misyar

i want to ask is it true?

2- Is Misyar Permanent?

3-  Can Misyar marriage be done over and above the limit of 4 marriages?

hope to get these answers from you.

Edited by Zulfiqar, 28 March 2010 - 08:15 AM.

#30 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

Zulfiqar, on 28 March 2010 - 07:48 AM, said:

Filth towards 'those' we are not spreading but in fact these are your sect books which says forexample in bukhari about the one who is taking bath in front of na-mahrums. this is your books which you dont study. go study Bukari chapter of ghusal. we always say that these hadith books are corrupted in bani-ummayya and later period to undermine Prophet and its ahylebayt.

The only thing that has been corrupted is faith of those bidaatee Muslims who accept Shia as believers, it is the fabrication factories from KUfa to Qom, which has infiltrated Muslim books, inshallah the awareness is increasing and soon Shia will be exposed for what they are. You are an ignorant person, Post the hadith that you mention above.

#31 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

The only thing that has been corrupted is faith of those bidaatee Muslims who accept Shia as believers, it is the fabrication factories from KUfa to Qom, which has infiltrated Muslim books, inshallah the awareness is increasing and soon Shia will be exposed for what they are. You are an ignorant person, Post the hadith that you mention above.

#32 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Sunni Researcher and Writer

• Topics: 646
  • Local time: 06:18 PM

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

yes there was screen between them (which was not transparent) , but the dajjals of this ummah try to insult  islamic personalities by polluting and injecting their filthy interpretations to it, WHERE INFACT THEY FORGET THAT, ITS MENTIONED IN THEIR BOOKS THAT THEIR IMAMS WHERE THE ONES WHO USED TO TAKE BATH NAKED INFRONT OF THEIR MALE SERVANTS.
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER
Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#33 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

Zulfiqar, on 28 March 2010 - 08:01 AM, said:

Effendi,

are you reading from ahylebayt.com too much!!! they seems to me very dishonest in their research... talking to you is to make you understand what Mutah is.

...any ways do you want long answer or short one because there are so many things. Always remember that Ayatullah words are opinions not fact.

ahlelbayt is not like shiawebsite like AA.org or tashayyu,com etc..... dont compare them with ahlelbayt, its far more honest than those shia dajjali websites.

Regarding words of ayatullahs are opinions not facts ????? what sort of funny statement is it? arent opinions facts? are you saying that every opinion of your ayatullah is not a fact?

SECONDLY THE OPINION OF AYATULLAHS ARE THOSE WHICH ARE FOLLOWED BY MASSES, ITS NOT LIKE ANY ORDINARY OPINION OF A LAYMAN. FOR EG: AS A OPINION OF JUDGE IS TAKEN AS VERDICT, SIMILAR THE OPINION OF AYATULLAH IS TAKEN AS THE THING TO BE FOLLOWED.

they differ a lot. Before i answer you in detail and give you the detailed opinion inshallah on your email, you please study the link of Ayatullah Muntadhari (in my previous post) in which he says that child Support is necessary in Mutah. and the child status is same as in permanent marriage.
we gave you two esteemed and renowned scholars, you gave just one so  2>1  (wink)

in the meanwhile can you answer these three short questions?

1- The ahlybayt site suggests :

"So what is Misyar? Misyar is simply when the woman voids her right to be financially supported by her husband..................and the woman voids her right to maintenance so that they can get married."
http://www.ahlelbayt...es/mutah/misyar

i want to ask is it true?
some additional points too but importantly those too arent  against the shiariah or with invalidates the marriage contract.

2- Is Misyar Permanent?

some people are practising two types of misyar these days, i.e a persmanent one and a temporary one.

So there are fatwas of scholars that temporary misyar is haram.   and misyar is halal only if its permanent.

3-  Can Misyar marriage be done over and above the limit of 4 marriages?
hope to get these answers from you.
if you have 4 wives at  a time then no you cant make a misyar marriage until one wife dies or is divorced. And if one does that then he is wrong..
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#34 OFFLINE   Khurram Niazi

Khurram Niazi

• Topics: 0

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:06 PM

deer, on 24 March 2010 - 08:33 AM, said:

Salam,
     I m Agree With Fatha Bhai .

Jazak Allah

Well u are drew true line and we r agree abt ur preceptions

#35 OFFLINE   MohammadMufti

MohammadMufti

...Fee Sabilillah.

• Topic Starter
  • Topics: 127

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

It's easy to say "lie" when a Rafidi talks Zulfiqar. You said that Ibn Saud had more than four wives at one point in time, and the best example you can give is six wives in 10 years - that's not haraam if it's four or less at once...

A mans worth depends upon the nobility of his aspirations. - Hazrat 'Alee(ra)

#36 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

swords_of_sunnah, on 28 March 2010 - 12:16 PM, said:

yes there was screen between them (which was not transparent) , ,

was that 'screen' made of plastic!!!!!

thats why Allah SWT keeps giving warning in Quran,

like  these verses came in sura-ahzab to warn wives of the Prophet. (Now you will say Allah SWT is praising here, Allah SWT plainly suggesting here dont do any indecency, its a warning.!!). note the word 'who ever of you' it seems warning is to 'whoever' not all.

يَا نِسَاء النَّبِيِّ مَن يَأْتِ مِنكُنَّ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ يُضَاعَفْ لَهَا الْعَذَابُ ضِعْفَيْنِ وَكَانَ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرًا {30}[Shakir 33:30] O wives of the prophet! whoever of you commits an open indecency, the punishment shall be increased to her doubly; and this IS easy to Allah.
[Yusufali 33:30] O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for Allah.
[Pickthal 33:30] O ye wives of the Prophet! Whosoever of you committeth manifest lewdness, the punishment for her will be doubled, and that is easy for Allah.

also

يَا نِسَاء النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاء إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا {32}[Shakir 33:32] O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.
[Yusufali 33:32] O Consorts of the Prophet! Ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear Posted Image, be not too complacent of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just.
[Pickthal 33:32] O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. If ye keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft of speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease aspire (to you), but utter customary speech.

Edited by Zulfiqar, 30 March 2010 - 10:57 PM.

#37 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

Zulfiqar, on 30 March 2010 - 10:24 PM, said:

was that 'screen' made of plastic!!!!!

thats why Allah SWT keeps giving warning in Quran,

like  these verses came in sura-ahzab to warn wives of the Prophet. (Now you will say Allah SWT is praising here, Allah SWT plainly suggesting here dont do any indecency, its a warning.!!). note the word 'who ever of you' it seems warning is to 'whoever' not all.

يَا نِسَاء النَّبِيِّ مَن يَأْتِ مِنكُنَّ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ يُضَاعَفْ لَهَا الْعَذَابُ ضِعْفَيْنِ وَكَانَ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرًا {30}[Shakir 33:30] O wives of the prophet! whoever of you commits an open indecency, the punishment shall be increased to her doubly; and this IS easy to Allah.
[Yusufali 33:30] O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for Allah.
[Pickthal 33:30] O ye wives of the Prophet! Whosoever of you committeth manifest lewdness, the punishment for her will be doubled, and that is easy for Allah.

also

يَا نِسَاء النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاء إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا {32}[Shakir 33:32] O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.
[Yusufali 33:32] O Consorts of the Prophet! Ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear Posted Image, be not too complacent of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just.
[Pickthal 33:32] O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. If ye keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft of speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease aspire (to you), but utter customary speech.

When the main argument of your was answered, you jumped to another issues, realy if you had been present in darwkin times, theory of evolution have been proved correct.

And who said that the screen was from plastic? The quran ordered the wives to use the screen, SO BIBI AYESHA(RA) USED IT, AND IT WAS NOT TRANSPARENT, UNDERSTOOD.... NEITHER OF PLASTIC . LOL.

#38 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Advanced Member

• Topics: 23

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

You Know What Can I Ask You Just One Qustion ???????? Did Ahaly Bait Perform  Muta ?????? Just Yes Or No If They Did Who Perform ? And When Where And With

#39 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:55 AM

deer, on 01 April 2010 - 07:39 PM, said:

You Know What Can I Ask You Just One Qustion ???????? Did Ahaly Bait Perform  Muta ?????? Just Yes Or No If They Did Who Perform ? And When Where And With

you seems very curious to know,

ok read your self, The daughter of Abu bakar , Asma bint abi bakar did Mutah. (Source: Musnad Abu Dawood)
Read (48/5)
http://islamport.com...1/107/4016.html

#40 OFFLINE   MohammadMufti

MohammadMufti

...Fee Sabilillah.

• Topic Starter
  • Topics: 127

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

He asked you about Ahlul Bayt (rah) and you replied with supposed issue of 'Asma (ra) from a book you can't read which you copy-pasted from people who already led to your being embarrassed and caught in a lie on this forum. Have you got any shame man?

A mans worth depends upon the nobility of his aspirations. - Hazrat 'Alee(ra)