• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

battle of JAMAL

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   salamghalib

salamghalib

• Topics: 2
  • Local time: 11:04 PM
  • Interests:religious debates, learnings .......
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

i request all my dear sunni brothers to post me the details regarding the battle of jamal reffering to the books of rafidis because i have answer a rafidi so i request all the sunni brothers to help in spreading the knowledge of true islam thanks to all and jazak allah khair

Attached Images

• Shahada.gif

{SALAM ALI GHALIB}

#2 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Sunni Researcher and Writer

• Topics: 636
  • Local time: 05:04 PM

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:12 AM

Refer these links:

http://www.ahlalhdee...ght=jamal shias

http://www.ahlalhdee...ght=jamal aisha

http://www.ahlelbayt...s/history/jamal

AND IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A BOOK THAT WOULD BE EXCELLENT THE BOOK NAME IS AL AWAASIM MIN AL QAWAASIM, ITS UPLOADED ON OUR WEBSITE AS WELL YOU MAY SEARCH ON GOOGLE TO DOWNLOAD THAT BOOK IN PDF FORMAT.... IT DEALS WITH THIS ISSUE IN DETAIL

Edited by swords_of_sunnah, 17 June 2010 - 01:15 AM.

Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER
Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#3 OFFLINE   salamghalib

salamghalib

• Topic Starter

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

brother i want to knw the real story about the battle of jaamal according to the authentic soucers nor this so i request my dear brother to plz post me the details jazak allah
{SALAM ALI GHALIB}

#4 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

The above are the links which refutes the arguments raised by shias, and regarding a fair book dealing with this incident then there may be many(but i gues sthey are most in arabic) , but for time being you may read al-'Awaasim min al-Qawaasim (in English)it can be downloaded from here

http://talk.islamicn...read.php?t=3931

Edited by swords_of_sunnah, 17 June 2010 - 01:00 PM.

Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#5 OFFLINE   salamghalib

salamghalib

• Topic Starter

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

bhai are there any details to let our shi brothers to knw the true face of our religion. bhai i dont want to tell anything from our books because he alredy told me that he dont beleive our books thats y if u can help me by quoting the references from nahj ul balagha and usul e kaafi i will thank ful to u and i pray allah for ur gud work thanks alot allahafiz
{SALAM ALI GHALIB}

#6 OFFLINE   ayub

ayub

• Local time: 02:04 AM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

View Postsalamghalib, on 17 June 2010 - 06:26 PM, said:

<br />bhai are there any details to let our shi brothers to knw the true face of our religion. bhai i dont want to tell anything from our books because he alredy told me that he dont beleive our books thats y if u can help me by quoting the references from nahj ul balagha and usul e kaafi i will thank ful to u and i pray allah for ur gud work thanks alot allahafiz<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i don't understand how quoting shia books will help spread the knowledge about true islam as you said |?
shia have their version and we have our version.

#7 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

View Postsalamghalib, on 17 June 2010 - 06:26 PM, said:

bhai are there any details to let our shi brothers to knw the true face of our religion. bhai i dont want to tell anything from our books because he alredy told me that he dont beleive our books thats y if u can help me by quoting the references from nahj ul balagha and usul e kaafi i will thank ful to u and i pray allah for ur gud work thanks alot allahafiz
The first question you should ask that brother is that, do shias accept what is mentioned in their own books, because even if you take a lot of stress and provide them quotes from their own books, they will say that our books are not completely authetic bla bla, and he will make a move from their.... so what is the use then?

#8 OFFLINE   salamghalib

salamghalib

• Topic Starter

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:38 AM

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 20 June 2010 - 02:54 AM, said:

<br />The first question you should ask that brother is that, do shias accept what is mentioned in their own books, because even if you take a lot of stress and provide them quotes from their own books, they will say that our books are not completely authetic bla bla, and he will make a move from their.... so what is the use then?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

bhai he told me tht he only believe the two books that is usool e kaafi and nahjulbalagha
{SALAM ALI GHALIB}

#9 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

View Postsalamghalib, on 20 June 2010 - 06:38 AM, said:

bhai he told me tht he only believe the two books that is usool e kaafi and nahjulbalagha
usool e kafi? does he believes it to be 100% authentic? ask him yes or no? then we may proceed...

#10 OFFLINE   KAM11

KAM11

• Topics: 1
  • Local time: 06:04 PM

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:51 PM

View Postsalamghalib, on 20 June 2010 - 06:38 AM, said:

&lt;br /&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;bhai he told me tht he only believe the two books that is usool e kaafi and nahjulbalagha&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />And if u qoute from Al-kafi they will easily say it's not 100% percent sahih. They do not grade or classify their hadiths on purpose so that can easily get out. To me almost all shia arguement on history can be solved by someone who thinks rationally. But unfortunately shias have been programmed, they can't think for themselves.

Edited by KAM11, 20 June 2010 - 12:54 PM.

#11 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

• Topics: 44
  • Local time: 10:04 PM
  • Religion:Shiaism

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:26 PM

View Postsalamghalib, on 16 June 2010 - 07:31 PM, said:

<br />i request all my dear sunni brothers to post me the details regarding the battle of jamal reffering to the books of rafidis because i have answer a rafidi so i request all the sunni brothers to help in spreading the knowledge of true islam thanks to all and jazak allah khair<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo-Alaikum dear brother. Rafidis? What? Are you going to deny that Jang-e-Jamal took place? Who ever stands against the fourth Khalif and takes the law into their own hands is right? Are you going to deny the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith about one of his wives leaving her place at home, entering public affairs, going to war etc and she will be on the wrong? Oh! I t was not Hazrath Aisha's [ra] fault. Somebody else started it so it was their fault. Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.

#12 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:37 AM

View PostAmeen, on 28 June 2010 - 02:26 PM, said:

Assalaamo-Alaikum dear brother. Rafidis? What? Are you going to deny that Jang-e-Jamal took place? Who ever stands against the fourth Khalif and takes the law into their own hands is right? Are you going to deny the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith about one of his wives leaving her place at home, entering public affairs, going to war etc and she will be on the wrong? Oh! I t was not Hazrath Aisha's [ra] fault. Somebody else started it so it was their fault..
YEs . It was the mischeif of the sabaies(your forefathers)

Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.
Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....

Have you gone insane?  if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems you  have lost your senses...  She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..

#13 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:38 AM

Assalaamo-Alaikum dear brother. Rafidis? What? Are you going to deny that Jang-e-Jamal took place? Who ever stands against the fourth Khalif and takes the law into their own hands is right? Are you going to deny the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith about one of his wives leaving her place at home, entering public affairs, going to war etc and she will be on the wrong? Oh! I t was not Hazrath Aisha's [ra] fault. Somebody else started it so it was their fault..
YEs . It was the mischeif of the sabaies(your forefathers)

Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.
Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....

Have you gone insane?  if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems you  have lost your senses...  She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..

#14 OFFLINE   salamghalib

salamghalib

• Topic Starter

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 29 June 2010 - 05:38 AM, said:

<br />

YEs . It was the mischeif of the sabaies(your forefathers)<br /><br />

<br /> Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.
<br />Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....<br /><br />Have you gone insane? if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems you have lost your senses... She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..<br />
<br /><br /><br />

bhai that fellow told me that he only have his faith in nahj ul balagha so plzzzz help me through that book
{SALAM ALI GHALIB}

#15 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 29 June 2010 - 05:37 AM, said:

<br />

<br /> Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.
<br />Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....<br /><br />Have you gone insane?if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems youhave lost your senses...She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. Trying to be smart? I don't think so. What about the Prophet's [pbuh] Hadith [One wife from my wives will leave her place at home and will enter public affairs, she will go to battle on a camel, when she reaches this specific place the dogs of that place will bark at her and attack her, there is no doubt that she will be on the wrong] Now tell me how many times are you going to avoid this hadith? It was not my forefathers but may be yours. It was Talah and Zubair who played a major role because Hazrath Ali [ra] did not consider them in his administration. Are you going to deny this Hadith or continue to avoid it? Wassalaam sunshine.

#16 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

<br />

<br />Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....<br /><br />Have you gone insane?if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems youhave lost your senses...She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You should tell your parents to teach you some manners or is this language the way of the Sahaba? She approached just to make peace between the Muslims? Yeh! Pull the other one. Fine way of making peace. Over 42,000 lives were lost during this battle. It says in the authentic books that every time she read the verses before Ayath-e-Tatheer regarding remain in your homes that is your place she cried. Not going to comment on the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith sunshine? Wassalaam.

#17 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

View PostAmeen, on 15 July 2010 - 02:55 PM, said:

Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You should tell your parents to teach you some manners or is this language the way of the Sahaba? She approached just to make peace between the Muslims? Yeh! Pull the other one. Fine way of making peace. Over 42,000 lives were lost during this battle. It says in the authentic books that every time she read the verses before Ayath-e-Tatheer regarding remain in your homes that is your place she cried. Not going to comment on the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith sunshine? Wassalaam
Assalamwalikum, yes this is the language i was taught and I was not taught hypocrisy...

And if you call a dog , a dog then is it called mannerless? may be you were taught something different and you may call a dog a human or better than you...But sorry I dont.

Thus I called a man who is a hypocrite and a dirty rafidi liar...with the same titles he deserves and which he resembles.

And Unfortunately your ayatullahs still are finding hard to answer just one question of mine..that why did prophet(Saw) took her out of her house to her final pilgrimaje of hajj? even when Allah said in quran to stay her in house? did prophet(Saw) disobeyed command of Allah mazallah???

#18 OFFLINE   Ali Shah Hussain

Ali Shah Hussain

Advanced Member

• Topics: 23

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:04 AM

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;

YEs . It was the mischeif of the sabaies(your forefathers)&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt; Are you saying that she was stupid? Are you saying that she had no sense? Are you saying that she couldn't think straight? Don't humiliate and insult the LADY [RA] by saying somebody else started it and she took it further. [Jo-Galath-Huwa-Hai-Usko-Galath-Kaho-Aur-Jisne-Galath-Kiya-Hai-Usko-Zimedar-Tehrao-Bas-Bath-Khatam-Bath-Ko-Hawa-Math-Doh] Wassalaam.
&lt;br /&gt;Hold your horses, dirty rafidi....&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Have you gone insane?if the mischeif was done by sabaies then how come its an insult to hz ayesha(ra), seems youhave lost your senses...She approached just to make peace between then muslims... As a mother does when her sons fall in a dispute ... but unfortunately the sabaies out of fear of being exposed and punished planned this riot..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You should tell your parents to teach you some manners or is this language the way of the Sahaba? She approached just to make peace between the Muslims? Yeh! Pull the other one. Fine way of making peace. Over 42,000 lives were lost during this battle. It says in the authentic books that every time she read the verses before Ayath-e-Tatheer regarding remain in your homes that is your place she cried. Not going to comment on the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith sunshine? Wassalaam.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
Salam Ameen,
                          Brother swords_of_sunnah rightly questioned you that Hpocrisy is taught to you by yours parents? or you following yours Imams by doing Taqqiya??????
Because on this forum everyone knows that you PRETENDED to be Sunni,when you joined this forum...................Can we ask why did you need to lie??????or this is sufficient prove that you are hypocrate???????????????
Remember Hazrat Ayesha Sadiqa(r.a) is the mother of Believers.....not the mother of disbelievers.......................choice is yours obey Quran or Ibne saba yahoodi????
Wasalam for now.

#19 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 15 July 2010 - 03:15 PM, said:

<br />

Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You should tell your parents to teach you some manners or is this language the way of the Sahaba? She approached just to make peace between the Muslims? Yeh! Pull the other one. Fine way of making peace. Over 42,000 lives were lost during this battle. It says in the authentic books that every time she read the verses before Ayath-e-Tatheer regarding remain in your homes that is your place she cried. Not going to comment on the Prophet's [pbuh] hadith sunshine? Wassalaam
<br />Assalamwalikum, yes this is the language i was taught and I was not taught hypocrisy...<br /><br />And if you call a dog , a dog then is it called mannerless? may be you were taught something different and you may call a dog a human or better than you...But sorry I dont.<br /><br />Thus I called a man who is a hypocrite and a dirty rafidi liar...with the same titles he deserves and which he resembles.<br /><br />And Unfortunately your ayatullahs still are finding hard to answer just one question of mine..that why did prophet(Saw) took her out of her house to her final pilgrimaje of hajj? even when Allah said in quran to stay her in house? did prophet(Saw) disobeyed command of Allah mazallah???<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You run this site and you call the shots. There is no fairness and justice on this site as I have said before. If I respond in a similar manner no different than yours which I have in the past as you can see my warning level  then I will be banned. That is what you are looking for and I am not going to give you that excuse. Ayathullahs? Never mind about them you can't even put up with me they are well above your league. Why did the Prophet [pbuh] took his wives out of the house for exaple the pilgramige? Are you pathetic? Or probably stupid? Or may be daft? Yehi bath hai aap logo ki keh akal seh kam nehi lethey aur bath karneh seh pehlay sochteh nahi. What the Prophet [pbuh] ment was to stay away from public affairs. It is simple as that sunshine! It does not mean you cannot go shopping or a stroll in the park or vist your friends and family. I have addressed this before. Hakeekath ko tasleem karo aur akal seh kam lo. Wassalaam.

#20 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:38 AM

View PostAmeen, on 17 July 2010 - 05:09 PM, said:

Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. You run this site and you call the shots. There is no fairness and justice on this site as I have said before. If I respond in a similar manner no different than yours which I have in the past as you can see my warning level then I will be banned. That is what you are looking for and I am not going to give you that excuse. Ayathullahs? Never mind about them you can't even put up with me they are well above your league.
walikumsalam,

if you would have been on shiachat with the same approach against shias, you would have been banned 100 times by now, what else can be said to you...

And as said earlier we are many many times more just than you so called shia forums, they are such cowards that ban people for exposing shiism(even if the member is very decent and polite)

And yah your ayatullahs are out of my mind, issuing pornographic fatwas, of sodomy, muta with infants etc etc... plz dont dont even compare then with me in any way.

Why did the Prophet [pbuh] took his wives out of the house for exaple the pilgramige? Are you pathetic? Or probably stupid? Or may be daft? Yehi bath hai aap logo ki keh akal seh kam nehi lethey aur bath karneh seh pehlay sochteh nahi. What the Prophet [pbuh] ment was to stay away from public affairs. It is simple as that sunshine! It does not mean you cannot go shopping or a stroll in the park or vist your friends and family. I have addressed this before. Hakeekath ko tasleem karo aur akal seh kam lo. Wassalaam.
lol, this is the funniest thing i have come accross...

Where does the verse says from public affairs??? its corruption of your mind nothing else, because you are left answerless with just a simple question.

And you can plz give us any tafseer which says such that it means staying away from public affairs. And arent our mothers part of our society? if yes then cant our mothers come and guide their children?