• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Haqqul yaqeen - the book of the devil !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   maulana yazeed

maulana yazeed

Advanced Member

• Topics: 580
  • Local time: 10:30 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

I  have  read  many  books  in  my  time  ,  including  the  talmud  ,  the  bible  and  the  protocols  of  zion  ,  but  haqqul  yaqeen  is  the  most  depraved  ,  sick  and  vile  document  i  have  ever  read  in  my  entire  life  .  Reading  this  book  has  been  known  to  cause  nausea  and  vomitting  so  refuge  in  Allah  must  be  sought  before  attempting  to  do  so  ,  it  is  advised  to  keep  a  plastic  bucket  handy  just  in  case  .  Haqqul  yaqeen  is  the  written  codification  of  shiaism's  precepts  ,  it  justifies  contempt  towards  muslims  and  encourages  violence  as  well  ,  mulla  baqir  majlisi  writes  "Regarding  the  doctrine  of  tabarri  ,  we  believe  we  should  disassociate  from  the  four  idols  ,  abu  bakr  ,  umar  ,  uthman  and  muawiya  .  From  four  women  ,  ayesha  ,  hafsa  ,  hind  ,  ummul  hakam  along  with  their  associates  and  followers  .  They  are  the  worst  creation  of  Allah  ,  it  is  not  possible  to believe  in  Allah  ,  muhammad  and  imams  without  disassociating  oneself  from  their  enemies"  (Haqqul  yaqeen  2  ,  519)  Mulla  baqir  majlisi  again  writes  "When  imam  mahdi  appears  he  will  execute  the  sunni  scholars  before  turning  on  the  non-believers"  (Haqqul  yaqeen  2  ,  527)  By  describing  imam  mahdi  in  such  a  manner  ,  mulla  baqir  majlisi  is  in  fact  giving  shiites  the  right  to  go  out  and  kill  sunni  muslims  to  pave  the  way  for  his  return  ,  this  is  what  shias  believe  .  Mulla  baqir  majlisi  writes  "When  the  mahdi  arrives  ,  ayesha  will  be  resurrected  so  that  she  may  be  given  prescribed  punishment  and  that  fatima  may  be  vindicated"  (Haqqul  yaqeen  347)  Does  this  idiot  realize  he  is  talking  about  the  prophets  (s)  wife ????  ,  this  is  not  revelation  or  truth  ,  this  is  junk  ,  vomit  ,  sewage  ,  these  are  the  words  of  a  maniac  ,  not  a  scholar !  This  book  should  be  seized  and  burned  in  public  as  the  work  of  the  devil  -  the  devil's  bible  .  Most  shiite  holy  books  are  pschologically  deranged  ,  they  authorize  lying  ,  killing  ,  cheating  ,  cursing  ,  prostitution  ,  sodomy  and  devil-worship  ,  yet  we  must  read  their  works  because  they  reveal  more  about  themselves  than  any  muslim  can  .  
SHIAISM  IS  THE  RELIGION  OF  THE  DEVIL !