• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Understanding Atheist [council of Ex Muslims]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SUPERiMAN

SUPERiMAN

• Topics: 6
  • Local time: 07:12 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:01 AM

Dawkins: can your ALLAH create a square circle?

SiM : I have already seen it. [IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. FOR ALLAH THAT IS. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM]

Dawkins: [theses Muslims are irrational and delusional]. SHOW ME [No I'll SHOVE IT UP YOUR [EDITED] YOU [EDITED]. I'm HETRO. I'll just shove the shovel]

SiM: Squircle. Nokia owns the Square Circle http://www.nickwade....ns-the-squircle[NOW THEY ARE CONNECTING PEOPLE WITH ALLAH]

SiM: I'll finish off. What ever in this world is named is named by Allah. Wa Allama Adamal asma a kullaha. Why do you call a circle a circle. Because Allah informed it to Adam.

SiM: DAWKINS you are a [EDITED] [TAQLEED E NAFSI]. So you are a MONKEY [ that's why he is a [EDITED]] and a [EDITED] [check the Bali ka Bakra post]

Can some one forward this to Hamza Andreas

Ouch.

Edited by Jhangvi, 24 January 2012 - 05:14 AM.
Avoid using abusive/inter-sect words in post

NO! to NONSENSE

.:Taubah.Org::The Defenders of Truth::Seerat.net::Shariat.Info:.

من خاف أدلج و من أدلج بلغ المنـزل ألا إن سلعة الله غالية  ألا إن سلعة الله الجنة

#2 OFFLINE   SUPERiMAN

SUPERiMAN

• Topic Starter

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

Next up.

Why do Muslims attribute nothing but Good to ALLAH?

the nafs is the RESIDENT EVIL. You can't kill it. You can only clean it [read Tazkiya]

Please read The first verse of Surah al Fatiha.

Why does all praise is for Allah. Because he is all Good. The nafs is evil

You tell me does anyone praise who is evil. No, so Allah is attributed with All praise because he is all Good. Read the next verse.

Al Rahman ir Rahim.

Affliction are a Mercy in disguise. You must have eyes [of the Qalb e Saleem] to see through the disguise.

I've given up jokin. Time for serious business.

SiM

Edited by SUPERiMAN, 24 January 2012 - 09:21 AM.

NO! to NONSENSE

من خاف أدلج و من أدلج بلغ المنـزل ألا إن سلعة الله غالية  ألا إن سلعة الله الجنة

#3 OFFLINE   SUPERiMAN

SUPERiMAN

• Topic Starter

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

When Prophet SAW reached Taif, the One of the chieftains jibed "Could Allah not lay His hand on anyone else, beside you to make him His Prophet?". Allah Taala does not like people to degrade and dishonor his Prophet SAW

But my Nabi SAW baad az Khuda buzurg tuhi qissa mukhtasar. Forgave these very people who taunted him and prayed for their guidance. My Nabi SAW when expressed such humility then Allah gave him such an Elevation [Meraaj] that crossed all bounds [sidratul muntaha] SUBHAN ALLAH.

And even in this elevation he had concern for his Ummah. Allah then granted this Ummah also elevation i.e. 5 times  Fardh Salaah.

One cannot describe My Nabi SAW. Words don't do justice. That's why we say Allahumma Salli alaa Muhammad. Ya Allah you have commanded us to send blessings on your Nabi, it's better you send it on our behalf. We have no words to express it.

NO! to NONSENSE

#4 OFFLINE   SUPERiMAN

SUPERiMAN

• Topic Starter

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

View PostSUPERiMAN, on 26 January 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

When Prophet SAW reached Taif, the One of the chieftains jibed "Could Allah not lay His hand on anyone else, beside you to make him His Prophet?". Allah Taala does not like people to degrade and dishonor his Prophet SAW

But my Nabi SAW baad az Khuda buzurg tuhi qissa mukhtasar. Forgave these very people who taunted him and prayed for their guidance. My Nabi SAW when expressed such humility then Allah gave him such an Elevation [Meraaj] that crossed all bounds [sidratul muntaha] SUBHAN ALLAH.

And even in this elevation he had concern for his Ummah. Allah then granted this Ummah also elevation i.e. 5 times  Fardh Salaah.

One cannot describe My Nabi SAW. Words don't do justice. That's why we say Allahumma Salli alaa Muhammad. Ya Allah you have commanded us to send blessings on your Nabi, it's better you send it on our behalf. We have no words to express it.

Some one may say. Where is the negation of time and place for Allah? It comes in Hadith, that when a musalli prostrates, he places his forehead at the feet of Rahman. Now figure it out.

NO! to NONSENSE

#5 OFFLINE   SUPERiMAN

SUPERiMAN

• Topic Starter

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:35 AM

Assalamu alaikum,

Inshallah watch this space. Some Really good stuff on Predestination and Free Will.

Edited by SUPERiMAN, 07 February 2012 - 05:37 AM.

NO! to NONSENSE