• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

73 Sects

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topics: 2
  • Local time: 08:16 PM
  • Religion:Shiaism

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Salam,
this is the 2nd time i am creating this topic bcoz some one had deleted my topic last night.

i am invited by some one called on youtube (TheRealTeam4)

so if u cant talk then dont invite us.

Sahih Mulsim
My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one

(Abi Dawud,)
The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Seventy-two (of the 73 sects of the Muslim nation) will be in the fire, and only one will be in Paradise; it is the Jama'ah (i.e. Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah)."

So i want to know which one you belong ?

QURAN (017.081)

The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).

#2 OFFLINE   AbuMuslimKhorasani

AbuMuslimKhorasani

یا مقلب القلوب ثبت فلبی علی دینک

• Topics: 272
  • Local time: 03:16 PM
  • Interests:Defending Islam against deviant sects.
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Walaikum Salam,

I don't know who deleted your topic.

My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one<br style="color: rgb(25, 25, 25); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 247); ">

The Sahaba asked who is this group? The Prophet (saw) said: Those who follow my way and the way of my Companions.

#3 OFFLINE   Lover_of_Sahaba

Lover_of_Sahaba

• Topics: 10
  • Interests:Struggle against Rafidha Al-mushrikiin & the establishment of Caliphate

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Its clearly not referring to the mushrikeen rafidha worshipping Ali r.a and al-hussain r.a. People outside islam cannot be the saved group, its very illogical of you to claim such status.
The saved group are the ones who follow Prophet Muhammad (sallahu aleyhi wa aalihi wasalam), his family, his sahaba  and the tabi'een.

Edited by Lover_of_Sahaba, 21 July 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Imam Bukhari Rahimullah:
I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.

#4 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Salam

well from this hadith it is clear that only one sect will go to JANNAH.

so if u r sunni there r 4 sects in sunni,
1- hanfi
2- shafi
3- malaki
4- hanbal.

in these only one will go in jannah not all.

My next question..

How many KALAIFA, AMIR, RULER u have ?

QURAN (017.081)

The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).

Edited by Agha Ali, 22 July 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Sunni Researcher and Writer

• Topics: 645
  • Local time: 10:16 AM

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 22 July 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Salam

well from this hadith it is clear that only one sect will go to JANNAH.

so if u r sunni there r 4 sects in sunni,
1- hanfi
2- shafi
3- malaki
4- hanbal.

in these only one will go in jannah not all.

Wsalam brother,

It seems you lack basic knowledge brother, because sect means FIRQ,  whereas hanafi, shafi, malaki, hanbali are madhabs not firqas. So its like comparing apples with oranges.

I advice you to acquire basic knowledge prior to entering discussions with people.

surely falsehood is a vanishing......
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER
Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#6 OFFLINE   AbuMuslimKhorasani

AbuMuslimKhorasani

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 22 July 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Salam

My next question..

How many KALAIFA, AMIR, RULER u have ?

Walaikum Salam brother Agha Ali,

It is hard to count.

#7 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

@ Sunni Researcher and Writer

Well if hanfi shafi maliki r not sect its madhabs still they have difference views so which one is on true path ?

and i have noticed in TV that they always say firqa hanfi kai mutabiq azan ka waqt howa chata hay.. ill confirm it tonight and will let u know abt this after watching TV :)

one more thing.. again which SECT U belong then ? may i know plz

------------------

NO one ans my 2nd question

how many kalifa, ruler, amir, u have ?

QURAN (017.081)

Edited by Agha Ali, 23 July 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#8 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

@  swords_of_sunnah

u said hanfi shafi maliki hanbali r not firqa

watch this video where Ahl Sunnat's ( Dr Tahir Qadri Says he belong to firqa hanfi ) so from ur that point it means he also has lack or knowledge ? :)

watch the timing from ( 10 mins to 15 mins ) where he says he belong to firq hanfi

------------------

My brother your this point is busted by ur own shaik that these 4 r not firqa :)

----------------

QURAN (017.081)

#9 OFFLINE   AbuMuslimKhorasani

AbuMuslimKhorasani

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 23 July 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Well if hanfi shafi maliki r not sect its madhabs still they have difference views so which one is on true path ?

Which Shia Marja is the on the true path: Sistani or Khoe or Khamenei or Rohaani ?

I already answered you. I said it is hard to count the rulers. They are many.

#10 OFFLINE   Dihyah_Kalbi

Dihyah_Kalbi

• Topics: 1
  • Local time: 08:46 PM

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

hanfi shafi all these madhabs they differ in sunnah interpretations, not in belief, correct me if am wrong. I mean like rafa a dhain, azan timings, shaikh tahir-ul qadri is not ultimate authority to decide , rather i doubt about his beliefs at one point he says prophet and allah is one n one who rejects is kaffir n mushrik (astaghfiruallah.)

Religion was perfected in the life time of beloved prophet saw, perfection simply means no more addition or subtraction required, religion which was started in the begining(adam as) it was perfected on the hands prophet muhammad saw. If still Allah appointed guides were required then its not perfection.

How many rulers: thr is no count.

Better think to increase ur iman, month of ramadan is here make benefits, make as much dua to Allah swt,  fast pray,ask Allah for his guidance, surely Allah helps those who sincerely ask for it.
May allah accept our efforts of fasting and praying. Ameen

"Shia Loves Ali (RA) But Hate Umar Farooq (RA);
Muslim Loves Ali(RA) and Umar Farooq(RA) and All Sahaba(RA);
'Shia say's' Shaitan Loves Ali(RA) but Hate Umar Farooq(RA);"

Shia = Shaitan (what to expect from Shaitan)

#11 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

and i have noticed in TV that they always say firqa hanfi kai mutabiq azan ka waqt howa chata hay.. ill confirm it tonight and will let u know abt this after watching TV :)

Madhab is an Islamic “School of Thought” on fiqh (religious          jurisprudence) named after its founder (Imam). This jurisprudence, which          broadly covers almost all walks of life, is solely based on the life model          (Sunnah) of Prophet Muhammad, and hence can be considered as a "religious          constitution" codified by each of these Imams. (This can also be          somewhat compared to the gospels about Jesus in New Testament). Imams          claimed that they were only following the model of the Prophet to the          best of their knowledge and belief, never claimed infallibility for themselves          and insisted that one should always prefer better knowledge over their          own if any. Hence it is important to observe that Madhabs DO NOT REPRESENT SECTS, rather "schools of thoughts".

These are the basics, i feel a pity that you still try to back your ignorance.
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#12 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostAbuMuslimKhorasani, on 23 July 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Which Shia Marja is the on the true path: Sistani or Khoe or Khamenei or Rohaani ?

I already answered you. I said it is hard to count the rulers. They are many.

i am talking abt sect and all of them which u quoted the name follow 14 MASOMEEN and r SHIA :)

and so u dont know the name of ur KALIFA and dont know how many kalifa u have ?

----------------

QURAN (017.081)

#13 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostDihyah_Kalbi, on 23 July 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

hanfi shafi all these madhabs they differ in sunnah interpretations, not in belief, correct me if am wrong. I mean like rafa a dhain, azan timings, shaikh tahir-ul qadri is not ultimate authority to decide , rather i doubt about his beliefs at one point he says prophet and allah is one n one who rejects is kaffir n mushrik (astaghfiruallah.)

Religion was perfected in the life time of beloved prophet saw, perfection simply means no more addition or subtraction required, religion which was started in the begining(adam as) it was perfected on the hands prophet muhammad saw. If still Allah appointed guides were required then its not perfection.

Better think to increase ur iman, month of ramadan is here make benefits, make as much dua to Allah swt,  fast pray,ask Allah for his guidance, surely Allah helps those who sincerely ask for it.

so u r trying to say that SHAIK UL ISLAM DR TAHIR QADRI dont know abt it and u have more knowledge abt i ?
look at the video in that he clearly said he belong to HANFI FIQA

and u now u r coming on the point. he is barailwi in hanfi so it means u r not barailwi. thats y u dont accept his quotes and u have doubt on him.

QURAN (017.081)

Edited by Agha Ali, 24 July 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#14 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 23 July 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Madhab is an Islamic “School of Thought” on fiqh (religious          jurisprudence) named after its founder (Imam). This jurisprudence, which          broadly covers almost all walks of life, is solely based on the life model          (Sunnah) of Prophet Muhammad, and hence can be considered as a "religious          constitution" codified by each of these Imams. (This can also be          somewhat compared to the gospels about Jesus in New Testament). Imams          claimed that they were only following the model of the Prophet to the          best of their knowledge and belief, never claimed infallibility for themselves          and insisted that one should always prefer better knowledge over their          own if any. Hence it is important to observe that Madhabs DO NOT REPRESENT SECTS, rather "schools of thoughts".

Same question which i asked them asking u again

Dr Qadri said he belong to FIQA HANFI. so tell me u have more knowledge or him ?

and go and watch TV there is clearly written

FIQA HANFI sehri and iftar time and FIQA JAFRI timings :)

so now dont act like kids that they r wrong and u r correct or say directly like that guy he has doubt on dr qadri :)

QURAN (017.081)

#15 OFFLINE   AbuMuslimKhorasani

AbuMuslimKhorasani

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 24 July 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

i am talking abt sect and all of them which u quoted the name follow 14 MASOMEEN and r SHIA :)

Similarly all of those that you quoted (Hanafi, Shafi,Maliki, Hanbali) follow the Quran and Sunnah and belong to AhluSunnah wal-jama'ah (People of traditions and community).

and so u dont know the name of ur KALIFA and dont know how many kalifa u have ?----------------
QURAN (017.081)

How many rulers you have?

Edited by AbuMuslimKhorasani, 24 July 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#16 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 24 July 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

View Postswords_of_sunnah, on 23 July 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Same question which i asked them asking u again

Dr Qadri said he belong to FIQA HANFI. so tell me u have more knowledge or him ?

and go and watch TV there is clearly written

FIQA HANFI sehri and iftar time and FIQA JAFRI timings :)

so now dont act like kids that they r wrong and u r correct or say directly like that guy he has doubt on dr qadri :)

QURAN (017.081)

Brother, you should have listen to my advice, otherwise you wouldn't have been humiliated.

Because your arguments are that of a moron. Since Fiqa hanafi means Hanafi jurispudence.

FIQA = jurispudence.

Sect = FIRQA

I hope you can find the diff between the two, even if you can't then you can take help of any kid who is in kinder garden.

#17 OFFLINE   Dihyah_Kalbi

Dihyah_Kalbi

• Topics: 1
  • Local time: 08:46 PM

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostAgha Ali, on 24 July 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostDihyah_Kalbi, on 23 July 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

so u r trying to say that SHAIK UL ISLAM DR TAHIR QADRI dont know abt it and u have more knowledge abt i ?
look at the video in that he clearly said he belong to HANFI FIQA

and u now u r coming on the point. he is barailwi in hanfi so it means u r not barailwi. thats y u dont accept his quotes and u have doubt on him.

QURAN (017.081)

I am not better than anything, i am striving to be good with the little knowledge i have. I am not Hanafi
Please tell me if a Muslim can say this?

you can find videos where he is worshipped , , please listen to the song behind and the act. please explain what sect or madhab allows this? so taking deen from a person like this its too dangerous

"Shia Loves Ali (RA) But Hate Umar Farooq (RA);
Muslim Loves Ali(RA) and Umar Farooq(RA) and All Sahaba(RA);
'Shia say's' Shaitan Loves Ali(RA) but Hate Umar Farooq(RA);"

Shia = Shaitan (what to expect from Shaitan)

#18 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

• Topics: 1,264
  • Local time: 09:16 PM

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

Shaykhal Islam Tahir al-Qadri?  :thumbs-down:

If he is shaykhal-Islam, I am Mufti of the World.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Dihyah_Kalbi

#19 OFFLINE   Mythbuster

Mythbuster

• Topics: 3

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

Stupid man listen to him properly here i will explain cos your ears are full of khums
This programme was done to counter SHIITEA allegations on sahaba karam ra and when u listen at 13.00 he strictly says he follows hanafia then qadria but HE HAS NOTHING AGAINST MALIKI SHAFI HANBALI HE RESPECTS THEM AND WOULD NEVER INSULT THEM!!!
We are not like you where one says ali ra is god another says fatima ra got visitations from jibreel as
He even states there are only minor diffs in our MADHABS nothing major
So go do your taqiyya somewhere else you fitna monger

#20 OFFLINE   Agha Ali

Agha Ali

• Topic Starter

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

View PostAbuMuslimKhorasani, on 24 July 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

View PostAgha Ali, on 24 July 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Similarly all of those that you quoted (Hanafi, Shafi,Maliki, Hanbali) follow the Quran and Sunnah and belong to AhluSunnah wal-jama'ah (People of traditions and community).

and so u dont know the name of ur KALIFA and dont know how many kalifa u have ?----------------
QURAN (017.081)

How many rulers you have?

still u didnt reply my question :)

Which sect u belong.. SECT bcoz HANFI is a SECT and SHAFI is An other sect one more prove for u :)

Watch this video. Below ull see its written FIQA HANFI :)

any ways i know ull try to change the topic as every one do instead of saying u belong to hanfi shafi maliki etc etc
and its not the main question i am going to talk abt.. so even if u r AHL SUNNAH so no worries lets talk abt AHL SUNNAH

see my question in other post and reply in very simple way plz :)

QURAN (017.081)