• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Hazret Ameer Maviya (RTA) few questions abt him

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Guests
  • Topics: 440

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

Asalam O Alikum .

i would like to ask few questions regarding Hazrat Ameer Maviya (RS)

1) Was he really a Kaatib e Wahi?

2) Did he really helped Yazeed to gain the Caliphate?

3) Did Hazret Ameer Maviya http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif really cursed and issue the orders of killing any muslims?

4) Why Shia muslims call him (Asfriru`ALLAH) Kaafir and biggest enemy of islam?

5) What was his biggest achivements during his Caliphate time?

6) What was his basic dispute with Hazret ALI (RS) and who the winner of the war?

7) Did Hazret Hassan http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif did Bait to Hazret Ameer Maviya http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif?

8)Did Yazeed really killed Hazret Hussein http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif and torture the family of Nabi e Kareem (PBH)?

9)Was Hazret Amer Maviya http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif right or wrong in asking quick qasas to Hazret ALI http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif?

10) What kind of a relationships Hazret Ameer Maviya http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image020.gif and Nabi e Kareem (PBH)?
-------------

esp Q # 2

#2 Ya Ali Мadad

Ya Ali Мadad
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests
  • Topics: 2,084

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image006.gif

You say you are Shia, yet say "Hazrat" in front of his name.

#3 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:18 PM

i m on sunni.......cutter sunni site, i dont want to be banned......

#4 Ya Ali Мadad

Ya Ali Мadad
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests
  • Topics: 2,084

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

Check your messages.

#5 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests
  • Topics: 85

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:29 PM

i did........ok! u pm ed me......soooooo

#6 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip
  • Local time: 05:08 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

Yes please look in sahih muslim I believe it can be found. AUTHENTIC narration

Yes Muawiyah radiallahu anhu was the FIRST king in islam and he made his son his sucessor.

3) Did Hazret Ameer Maviya  really cursed and issue the orders of killing any muslims?

As far as him cursing Ali radiallahu anhu there is no authentic narration pointing to this.

4) Why Shia muslims call him (Asfriru`ALLAH) Kaafir and biggest enemy of islam?

Shia call many muslims to be disbelievers.  If Muawiyah was a kaffir then it would have been haram for HASAN radiallahu anhu to GIVE the caliphate to muawiyah.

He was a great leader and GREAT military leader mashAllah.. and he followed the sunnah and its clear he believed in Allah and in the nabi salalahu alayhi wa salam.

6) What was his basic dispute with Hazret ALI (RS) and who the winner of the war?

Muawiyah came out to get the killers of uthman radiallahu anhu. Ali did not want this for first he wanted a stable STATE. But Muawiyah found it better to get the killers first and its recorded that he told Ali that he would obey Ali if Ali would hand over the killers. This was his itjihad and surely his itjihad as most scholars say was wrong but he still gets one reward. The majority of scholars says Ali was right.

7) Did Hazret Hassan  did Bait to Hazret Ameer Maviya ?
Yes he was the one who handed over caliphate. it would be IGNORANT to say Hasan gave caliphate to a kaffir.

8)Did Yazeed really killed Hazret Hussein  and torture the family of Nabi e Kareem (PBH)?

Well according to the authentic narrations Yazeed sent an army to stop the revolution and did not wish for the death of hussein. The head of hussein radiallahu anhu was brought to Yazeed and he was disgusted and showed his disaproval for more information please see Ibnul jawzee al hanbali book (Talbees iblees)
'One of the signs of Ahl us-sunnah is their love for the aa'immah of the Sunnah, the scholars, its friends and allies. They show enmity to the leaders of bid'ah, who are calling to hell and leading its followers to the place of failure. Indeed Allah, the One Free from all deficiencies, has adorned the hearts of ahl us-sunnah and englightened them by instilling a love for the scholars as a favour from Him, The Most Majestic' Aboo Uthmaan ismaa'eel ibn Abdur Rahmaan as-Saaboonee(d449) in his work (The Creed of the people of Hadeeth)

#7 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:38 PM

MostafaAs-salafi, on Mar 5 2006, 04:32 AM, said:

Yes Muawiyah radiallahu anhu was the FIRST king in islam and he made his son his sucessor.

Was this a good decision?

Salafi.no let me reply:
n give the truth:

2. Yes.

3. Yes, including banu hashim and especially the immediate family of imam ali.

4. because he sought to destroy islam.

5. opposing islam

6. he was jealous and wanted to destroy imam ali and islam. obviously imam ali retained teh caliphate, so he won.

7. no. never.

8. yes.

9. wrong. he was using it as a political ploy to gain power

10. the Prophet never trusted Muawiya, and made direct statemenst as such. He also made direct statements to never follow Bani Umayya.

#8 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Local time: 03:08 PM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

Yes, it was sunnah of your imam Hz.Ali[ra] that he followed, who appointed his son Hz. Hassan[ra] as his successor.

#9 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

Destroy islam? Thats odd wonder why so many people accepted islam during his  rule.

when the adhan would be called he would listen and repeat and when the oneness of Allah was mentioned He would say indeed and when the nabi salalahu alayhi wa salam was mentioned he would say Indeed he was (messenger of Allah)
'One of the signs of Ahl us-sunnah is their love for the aa'immah of the Sunnah, the scholars, its friends and allies. They show enmity to the leaders of bid'ah, who are calling to hell and leading its followers to the place of failure. Indeed Allah, the One Free from all deficiencies, has adorned the hearts of ahl us-sunnah and englightened them by instilling a love for the scholars as a favour from Him, The Most Majestic' Aboo Uthmaan ismaa'eel ibn Abdur Rahmaan as-Saaboonee(d449) in his work (The Creed of the people of Hadeeth)

#10 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:44 PM

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1440

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1441

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1442

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1443

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1444

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1445

http://www.kr-hcy.or...?showtopic=1446

#11 OFFLINE   JayshAllah

JayshAllah

Posted 05 March 2006 - 06:37 PM

This should kill the Shia argument:

Distrusting his Shia, Hasan (ra) made peace with Muawiyya and gave him the Caliphate. His Shia protested at this, and Hasan's reply is preserved in the most important of the Shia books of Hadith, Al-Kafi:

"By Allah, I handed over power to him for no reason other than the fact that I could not find any supporters. Had I found supporters I would have fought him day and night until Allah decides between us. But I know the people of Kufa. I have experience of them. The bad ones of them are no good to me. They have no loyalty, nor any integrity in word or deed. They are in disagreement. They claim that their hearts are with us, but their swords are drawn against us."

[al-Kulayn, Rawdat al-Kf vol. 8 p. 288]

So how can you claim that he did not give the caliphate to Muawiyya when he himself says it in your AL-KAFI:

#12 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:52 AM

Raised for further benefits to viewers  jazakAllah khairan akhee

#13 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

Fatah-Momin, on Mar 5 2006, 04:39 AM, said:

Yes, it was sunnah of your imam Hz.Ali[ra] that he followed, who appointed his son Hz. Hassan[ra] as his successor.

Ohhhhhhh So Hz Ali  http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image019.gif  n Moawiya are alike......Astaghfourallah.....
n Imam Hasan  http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image019.gif n Yazid.....r alike............Astaghfourallah

......Astaghfourallah
......Astaghfourallah
......Astaghfourallah

and lots of
......Astaghfourallah

#14 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

Yes so i think husayns sister now has her turn on the computer.  Once again no evidence is brought and they do nothing but spam the board. If only they could contact their rabbis that perhaps the threads would be filled with better discussions.

#15 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

hahaha

no he wrote some letters not Quran
infact he desecrated the quran in suffin one of his many "firsts " in Islam

he killed abdurrehman ibn khalid son of general khalid ibn walid to secure his succession
abdulreham ibn abubakr is on record saying that muawiyah tried to bribe him to secure yazid's place

3) Did Ameer Maviya really cursed and issue the orders of killing any muslims?

oh yeah read my signature words of a companion of the prophet who refused to curse Ali and was killed by muawiyah

4) Why Shia muslims call him Kaafir and biggest enemy of islam?
question is why dont sunnis hate him?
sunnis claim to love all sahaba .....right?
muawiyah is the killer of following sahaba
1-Amr ibn Hamiq
2-hashim ibn utbah
3-khuezymema ibn thabit
4-Ammar yasir
5-hujr ibn adi and his six tabaeen
all the above five were sahaba of rasulallah
6-uwais qurni(devottee of rasulallah)
and many more .......how can you respect a man who kills the sahaba?

purely worldly perspective conquest of cyprus

"hand over killers of uthman" was the argument
while the biggest killer amr ibn as was leading muawiyah's army

who won? question is who won what?
muawiyah won the KINGSHP he desired true
Ali WON the martyrdom he sought, and the love and admiration of millions of followers in every generation since
regardibg battle of siffin
it was a draw syrians losing ~40,000 and Iraqis ~25,000

7) Did Hazret Hassan did Bait to Hazret Ameer Maviya ?

yes but under certain conditions ......search in www.al-islam.org

9)Was Amer Maviya right or wrong in asking quick qasas to Hazret ALI ?

Should I dignify this with a reply?....... you think Ali(as) and Ammar(ra) were wrong and a Taliq like muawiyah was right
I swear if even umar ibn khattab had been alive in siffin he would have helped Ali
and umar never had much of an opinion about his son abdullah whom he said " couldnt even divorce his wife"

10) What kind of a relationships Ameer Maviya and Nabi e Kareem (PBH)?
-------------

suffice to say rasulallah said "if you see muawiyah on my pulpit kill him"

check this link and see the notes under abbad b.yaqub al-rawajini and abd al-razzaq al-sanani both of them are reliable narrators.
'Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajini
(died 250 AH)

Sahih Bukhari [kitab al-tawhid]
Sahih al-Tirmidhi [kitab al-manaqib]
Sunan Ibn Majah [kitab ma ja' fi al-jana'iz]  He was a trustworthy Rafidi and his hadith is in (Sahih of) al-Bukhari.
[Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, Taqrib al-Tahdhib, under "'Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajani"]
 Abu Hatim said: He was a shaykh, reliable. Ibn 'Adi said: He used to denounce the Salaf. In him was extremism of Shi'ism. Salih b. Muhammad said: He used to denounce 'Uthman. I heard him saying, "Allah is more just than that he would admit Talhah and al-Zubayr into heaven after they paid allegiance to 'Ali and then fought him." Ibn Hibban said: He was a Rafidi inviting (others to his belief). He narrated this hadith , "If you see Mu'awiyah on my pulpit, kill him!"
[Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, Tahdhib al-Tahdhib, under "'Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajani"]

'Abd al-Razzaq al-San'ani
(died 211 AH)

Sahih Bukhari [kitab al-'iman]
Sahih Muslim [kitab al-'iman]
Sahih al-Tirmidhi [kitab al-taharah]
Sunan Nasa'i [kitab al-taharah]
Sunan Abi Dawud [kitab al-taharah]
Sunan Ibn Majah [kitab al-muqaddamah fi al-'iman]  Ibn 'Adi said: They (i.e. scholars) did not see any problem in his hadith except that they attributed Shi'ism to him He was a man of honor he narrated traditions in praise of the Household of the Prophet (Ahl al-Bayt) and disparaging others Mukhlid al-Shu'ayri said: I was with 'Abd al-Razzaq when someone mentioned Mu'awiyah. 'Abd al-Razzaq said: 'Do not pollute our assembly by mentioning the descendant of Abu Sufyan!'.
[Al-Mizzi, Tahdhib al-Kamal, under "'Abd al-Razzaq al-San'ani"]
 Ibn 'Adi narrated (a hadith) from 'Abd al-Razzaq, "If you see Mu'awiyah on my pulpit then kill him!".
[Al-Dhahabi, Mizan al-'I'tidal, under "'Abd al-Razzaq al-San'ani"][quote] (salam)
----------------------

The history of Islam doesn't start from Muawiyyah.

In my humble opinion, before answering the above mentioned questions, it is very very important to read the whole role of Muawiyyah during the Caliphate of Uthman.... then read about battle of Siffin.

Once, the detailed accounts of above mentioned 2 things have been read, only after that one has to move to these questions.

I would very strongly suggest you to read one Urdu Article about the incidents of Killing of Uthman Ibn Affan, and role of Muawiyyah during this time.

Urdu PDF file about Incidents of Killing of Uthman Ibn Affan
(http://www.ansar-e-karbala.org/manazara_books/sabai_uthman_killers/index.html)

--------------
sis this article

[url="http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/muawiya/en/index.php"]http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/muawiya/en/index.php[/url]

has plenty of proof about why we dislike Mu'awiya (la)

Edited by Amna Ali, 10 March 2006 - 01:50 AM.

#16 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

Once again you are blabbering on with nonsense you have been answered and brother fatah has linked you up with refutations to the arguments you just posted... unfortunately you shia do not wish to know the truth.. that is why you wont take time to read the material.

#17 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

we dont need to know the truth........hahahahahah

#18 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

#19 Amna Ali

Amna Ali
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

dont give me liks .......extract the concerned part n post it......

#20 OFFLINE   Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Banned - Apostatized

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

Amna Ali al [edited]...    You brought up a topic that hasbeen discussed hundreds of times. You can do a search here and not only that go to the old forum and do a search there you will find tons of discussions on this. But your little mutah eyes dont want to read. Im sick of the ignorance of you shia. Why cant somebody more knwoledgable come here, instead of 14 year old girls and boys who are now experiancing changes so they want to experiment with mutah and at the same time go online and defend their beliefs concerning it.

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 08 March 2006 - 05:06 AM.