• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Interesting Facts Shia Tabbara Between Shia Sects(Rajjal Kashi)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Special Member
  • Topics: 260
  • Local time: 09:06 PM
  • Interests:ShiaIzm
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:43 PM

In Hadeth Tabbara , cursing and abusing includes in properties of NaFAQ . Not Only Shia (Raffidies) Curse+Tabbara+Abuse Companions But there is an intresting factor in which it is noted that usually in normal life they and their Aimas (curse+tabbara+Abuse) each other i.e one Imam curse another, one narrator curse another.

Here are some facts with references: -

Curse and Taunt of Shiites Among themselves (TABBARA)  

Curse and Taunt and reproach have been counted in fallacy (Conspiracy) in Hadees.And in Shiites it is very common to curse on each other. Therefore, examine the sample of curse and malediction on their rawats and elders from their forefathers:

1. Abu Jaffar says Hazrat Ali (RA) declared, O Allah, curse on two sons of a certain person and seize their sights as you have seized the sights of their hearts (or as you have make their hearts blind). It is written in marginal note that these (two sons) are Abdullah bin Abbas and Ubaidulla-bin-Abbas. (AlYazBillah) (Astagfirullah)

Book Name :-Rajal Kashi , Page 35 , S 23

2. Following are the narrated stories of Zararas with great praise and admiration. Rijal Kashi 81,17,91,14,18,112,8,122,11 and other then that more in Rijal Kashi in 99 and 12 there is narration of curse upon zararah (Lanat, Tabbara)

3. And in Rijal Kashi 91,18,122 there is the narration of admiration of Buraida while in 99 and 12 of curse. (Lanat,Tabbara)

4. And Rijal kashi 91,18,122,11 there is the narration of praise of Muhammad Bin Muslim while in 12 and 11 of reproach.(curse) (Lanat,Tabbara)

5. And in Rijal Kashi 91,18 there is the narration of praise of Abu Basir while in 112 and 6 of condemnation.

Another Beautiful narration which says ,It is proved from the following narrations that remission (forgiveness) of lover of Hazrat Ali (RA) is certain though how heinous (sever) sins he/she is being committed.

Sayyed Bin Muhammad Hamiri said some panegyric (admiration) poetry in the grandeur of Hazrat Ali (RA) Fazeel ur-Rasan recite that poetry in front of Hazrat Jaffar Sadiq. I listened a voice, which was asking from behind the scene that who said these verses. I answered Sayyed Bin Muhammad Hamiri. Then (that voice) said, blessing of Allah be upon him I said I have seen him drinking nabiz (drink made from dates or raisins) that said again, blessing of Allah be upon him I said I have seen him to drink Nabi- ar- Rastaz then that (voice) said He just would have been drink wine, I said, Yes! Then said (again), blessing of Allah be upon him. How is it possible that Allah did not forgive the lover of Hazrat Ali (RA).
Book Name Rajal Kashi , Page 158 , S 7

And it is mentioned here in the following narrations about the natural bad punishment to the same Sayyed Bin Muhammad., And we have already seen that he is forgiven due to Lover of Hz Ali rz. What a religion commit sin due prostituion , drink wine , tell a lie But keep alive Love for Hz Ali Rz you will be forgiven then what is concept of Allah ? Who he is the lord of the day of Judgement Sorah-Al-Fathia , !

Then what is the concept of punishment? What is the concept of Heaven and Hell? Because the people who committed sin we will be asked question s and Allah will be the Great decider and judge tell me If we have Love for Ali rz and if our character is showing different signs of sins then ? Dam it what the religion it is? May be ammar yasir this narration is also Zaeef :) !

Abu-ul-Hussain Bin Ayyub Murdazi says that at the time of death the face of Sayyed Bin Muhammad turned to black then he asked, O the chief of the faithful! Is this the deal with your friends?

Book Name Rajal Kashi , page 185 S 13

So it is proved from this that it was the belief of the shias elders that the face of their lovers turned to black at the time of death. ( if any one has doubt he/she can see face of dead body in their families b/c of :) right Ammar YAsir ? :) you must know if your elders were die !

Raza says that Younas Bin Abd-ul-Rehman is such in his period as were the Hazrat Salman Farsi (RA) in his time.
Book Name Rajal Kashi , Page 303 , S 21

And admiration of Hazrat Salman Farsi (RA) is narrated in Rijal Kashi 9,17 and in Roza-e-Qalini 115 and from the combination of these two narrations the praise of Younas Bin Abd-ul-Rehman is proved. But in Rijal Kashi 309,2 it is narrated by Raaza (AS) that Younas Bin Abd-ul-Rehman was the son of an adulteress and infidel (atheist)

Note:- Ammar Yasir call any other shia from ahlebait discusion forum because we dont like debating one fool !
Behind Enemy Lines I won't Say A Single Word --------------------

#2 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:36 AM

now see no one entered where is bukhari expert ammar yasir it realy shows that aimas of shia were the abusers even they dont care whom they are taking about they abuse their relatives and lovers and see if you are prostitutor , gay , lesbian or drinker like mosa of Imam ali naqi if you have the love for Ali A.H you will entered in heaven @ LOlzzzzzzz

#3 OFFLINE   Husayn

Husayn

• Topics: 68
  • Local time: 03:06 AM

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:27 AM

Ahahaha.

Haven't you figured out that you are insignificant. Noone cares about you, nor about your opinions. We are not interested in some teenager scanning the internet and C&P some salafi garbage, or randomly quoting ahadith.

Why don't you get it? You are nothing compared to the Giants of Shi'a Maraje'.

Go home little boy, you are out of your league.

وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ

#4 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topics: 2,084
  • Local time: 10:06 PM

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:32 AM

Well he is not quoteing from salafi source he is posting from shia filth, read again.

#5 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:32 AM

people care my post havnt you seen son the option of view how many of my threads been viewd how many times ? :)

#6 OFFLINE   Husayn

Husayn

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:43 AM

I never said he was quoting from Salafi sources.

Oohh, you've recieved some views? That must mean whatever crap you are spewing forth is correct and sound. Oh no, I think I'll have to accept what you're saying.

Stop trying to force your garbage down people's throats, you are hopeless.

Look at this pathetic board.

10 new topics per day, with random quoting of ahadith, an opinion chucked in here and there, and then BAM! You have a sound rebuttal of whatever Shi'a belief that was under question.

P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ

#7 OFFLINE   Umm Abdullah

Umm Abdullah

~ Allahu Akbar ~

• Guests
  • Pip
  • Topics: 50
  • Local time: 12:06 PM

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:45 PM

View PostHusayn, on Jul 4 2006, 12:43 AM, said:

I never said he was quoting from Salafi sources.

Oohh, you've recieved some views? That must mean whatever crap you are spewing forth is correct and sound. Oh no, I think I'll have to accept what you're saying.

Stop trying to force your garbage down people's throats, you are hopeless.

10 new topics per day, with random quoting of ahadith, an opinion chucked in here and there, and then BAM! You have a sound rebuttal of whatever Shi'a belief that was under question.

P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image006.gif
http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image003.gif

Well Mr. Husayn, you DID said its a Salafi sources.

We are not interested in some teenager scanning the internet and C&P some salafi garbage, or randomly quoting ahadith.

Its strange that you say something in one post and deniy in your second post. You sould be   holding your words no matter you were right or wrong...

And if someone have rais few points, right points, then it doesn't matter if its the first time of their posting or 100th time... or how many people have viewd the topic. Truth is truth... loud or quite.... in light or dark...... its just hard for the people to accept who are not getting benifits from it.

Mr Husayn, He is not trying to make YOU swallow the garbage of TRUTH. And DON'T talk on behalf of other people because they might have diffirent oppinion from you... so keep everything to yourself please. And if its too hard for you to swollow then don't reply... don't reply if you don't have something nice to say or the courage to accept the truth.... BE QUITE like others.....

Whats wrong with this board? It is totaly fine and have everything a Forum could require. This Forum dose not have thausands of members to make a new post every minut... its a small Forum (maybe busy in future) with few members having conversations/debates with few... if you want to read a new post every minut then search for a big forum where you feel comfertable. It is YOUR OWN CHOICE to come on this small forum, so you SHOULD NOT say anything bad for it... Because if you do then you have a bad choice.... no body forced you to come here to see just 10 post everyday!

This Forum is not pathetic, its people who make any place uncomfertable for others, like you are making it uncomfertable for others with your harsh tone and words. I beleive without you, this Forum will not be P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c anymore!!

Edited by Umm Abdullah, 04 July 2006 - 06:58 PM.

#8 DrEaMa

DrEaMa
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:02 AM

Whats wrong with this board? It is totaly fine and have everything a Forum could require. This Forum dose not have thausands of members to make a new post every minut... its a small Forum (maybe busy in future) with few members having conversations/debates with few... if you want to read a new post every minut then search for a big forum where you feel comfertable. It is YOUR OWN CHOICE to come on this small forum, so you SHOULD NOT say anything bad for it... Because if you do then you have a bad choice.... no body forced you to come here to see just 10 post everyday!

This Forum is not pathetic, its people who make any place uncomfertable for others, like you are making it uncomfertable for others with your harsh tone and words. I beleive without you, this Forum will not be P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c anymore!!

Salam Alaykum,

Umm Abdullah, seriously when will the bickering ever stop?? ever thought about stopping everything for just a moment to look around you and see the corruption of this world? people's diabolic thoughts, means to distruct, destroying the essence of Religion and so fourth...Well i think it's time you Wake up and smell the toxic, because the air is only becoming more polluted. Don't defend something you know nothing about, because a lesson or two it will fire back like the light of a match. Careful what you utter!

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen Ali a.s said: "When the utterance of the wise is to the point, it serves a remedy, but if it is wrong it proves like an illness."

DrEaMa...

#9 OFFLINE   Umm Abdullah

Umm Abdullah

~ Allahu Akbar ~

• Guests
  • Pip
  • Topics: 2,084

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:05 AM

View PostDrEaMa, on Jul 4 2006, 08:02 PM, said:

Salam Alaykum,

Umm Abdullah, seriously when will the bickering ever stop?? ever thought about stopping everything for just a moment to look around you and see the corruption of this world? people's diabolic thoughts, means to distruct, destroying the essence of Religion and so fourth...Well i think it's time you Wake up and smell the toxic, because the air is only becoming more polluted. Don't defend something you know nothing about, because a lesson or two it will fire back like the light of a match. Careful what you utter!

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen Ali a.s said: "When the utterance of the wise is to the point, it serves a remedy, but if it is wrong it proves like an illness."

DrEaMa...

Yes i've stoped many times to see whats going on around..... I've thought about many things like what if this event would have happend the other way. I've talked to myself about alot of things.... I've seen people with many faces and pretended that i don't know anything... because this is what people want, and still they are not happy.

Everybody knows that we should change everything in this world for good... we should remove the masks of good to see our dirty selves to clean them up because if we keep those masks on... we'll keep pretending that everything is fine. And changeing one's self alone dosen't make any diffirence -- but infact it does make a diffirence. It has to start from somewhere..... But you know, NO ONE has this courage to accept that they are wrong.... somewhere inside us, we know that things are not right but we dont' act on what we feel.

I've started my journey to find knowledge of truth, the right way which Allah s.w.t. have choosen for us. And i am confuse to see that in Islaam there are alot of sects, groups, beleives, etc.... what should one do? everyone is screaming about their own selves that they are right and others are wrong. I've not seen a single person saying that they are wrong at one point. Claims totaly differs from eachother and still everybody will tell you they are right. How one can deside for the "right path"?

Everything is mixingup with other things... its getting hard to breath. Tell me, would YOU change yourself for good, accepting something is wrong in what you beleive? But you see, you didn't gave yourself this option that there could be something wrong .....

And don't blame "world" for anything.... because its the people who are corrupt not the world.... The air is becoming more polluted because of the people. Its US who are making our own lives miserable, and we always try to find somthing else to dispense all the blams.

Edited by Umm Abdullah, 05 July 2006 - 04:19 AM.

#10 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:03 AM

Sister Umm Abdullah

And i am confuse to see that in Islaam there are alot of sects, groups, beleives,

May Allah guide you out of this confusion, The only source of belief for muslim is Quran and the Sunnah of the blessed Prophet[saw]. If the difference is that one folds the hand over the belly button or above it while praying, this is not the fundemental difference, the diiference is one try to corrupt the source of muslim beliefs, we as muslim believe in oneness of Allah, shia do not their claim is that Ali is rabb that is mentioned in Quran [naouzobillah/mazzallah]

Wherever Quran referred the word RABB, it meant as Ali (r.a) (Nauzubillah). [Jila-ul-Ayoon, Vol#2, Pg#66 Published Lahore]

Now how can one look past this shirk, and accept this belief to be part of emaan.
This is what we are up against and we try to expose these deviated beliefs.

#11 OFFLINE   Umm Abdullah

Umm Abdullah

~ Allahu Akbar ~

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:46 AM

View PostFatah-Momin, on Jul 4 2006, 11:03 PM, said:

Sister Umm Abdullah
May Allah guide you out of this confusion, The only source of belief for muslim is Quran and the Sunnah of the blessed Prophet[saw]. If the difference is that one folds the hand over the belly button or above it while praying, this is not the fundemental difference, the diiference is one try to corrupt the source of muslim beliefs, we as muslim believe in oneness of Allah, shia do not their claim is that Ali is rabb that is mentioned in Quran [naouzobillah/mazzallah]

Wherever Quran referred the word RABB, it meant as Ali (r.a) (Nauzubillah). [Jila-ul-Ayoon, Vol#2, Pg#66 Published Lahore]

Now how can one look past this shirk, and accept this belief to be part of emaan.
This is what we are up against and we try to expose these deviated beliefs.

Here you go Husayn & DrEaMa (because you two posted on this Board and you both are Shia) - tell me what do you think about what Fatah-Momin has posted? Is it what you beleive or its not? I would realy like to know please......

...waiting for reply....

#12 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:17 AM

Husyn !

I dont wanna talk to you thats all call Amamr yasir he has some guts and i am always looking for his replies :)!

JAZAKALLAH Um-e-Abdullah and FAteh Momin

Brother and sister ALi Is Rub let them deny this narration and again i will start posting the related scan filth on this forum till then i will remain silent :) lets see what they say and INSHALLAH coming up the Reality of nehjul Balagah and its contradiction @ Lolzzz one nehjul balagah Admired COmpanions R.Z and in other writer wrote that some of the verses are fake in nehjul balagah and i will also tell from the sayins of Mola ALi may Allah be please with that great companion that what were SHian-e-Ali and How Mola ALi May ALlah be please with him rejected them even he said that when i call you to fight with Mauvia May allah be please with him you dont follow me I wish i could have one person each from Mauvia's may ALlah be please with him army against my 10 or 5 men @ LOLZZZZZ now see Imam ALi May Allah be please with him exploited the reality of his so called shias @ Lolzzz dare me rafidies and Ammar yasir  i will tell you what were/are you infect

#13 DrEaMa

DrEaMa
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:24 AM

'Umm Abdullah'
Yes i've stoped many times to see whats going on around..... I've thought about many things like what if this event would have happend the other way. I've talked to myself about alot of things.... I've seen people with many faces and pretended that i don't know anything... because this is what people want, and still they are not happy.

Thats good, the most explicit gift given to mankind, is mind and understanding, never lose hope in finding the right path, because you will continue this quest to expand your horizons as time takes age. People are all equal when they stand side by side, but as soon as they speak you will see the many wonders of difference, and this is when you can discover who you are and what our purpose on earth is, surely discovering would be the ultimate prize!

Everybody knows that we should change everything in this world for good... we should remove the masks of good to see our dirty selves to clean them up because if we keep those masks on... we'll keep pretending that everything is fine. And changeing one's self alone dosen't make any diffirence -- but infact it does make a diffirence. It has to start from somewhere..... But you know, NO ONE has this courage to accept that they are wrong.... somewhere inside us, we know that things are not right but we dont' act on what we feel.

Every person has flaws, no1 is perfect, but it is our striving towards perfection that will merit our deeds. Umm Abdullah every mind has a limit, this is why everybody will be judged differently, because each mind has it's own limit mind set on what is right and wrong. Those who fault while knowing they do will be punished more than those who were not aware. Intention is the one thing that can not be read by someone, because Allah is He who has access to the heart and knows what it feels and believes.

I've started my journey to find knowledge of truth, the right way which Allah s.w.t. have choosen for us. And i am confuse to see that in Islaam there are alot of sects, groups, beleives, etc.... what should one do? everyone is screaming about their own selves that they are right and others are wrong. I've not seen a single person saying that they are wrong at one point. Claims totaly differs from eachother and still everybody will tell you they are right. How one can deside for the "right path"?

I agree with you, all that can be seen on this forum is evidence without justification. which really means a saddle without a horse. When you want to search for the truth, do not depend on anything but Allah s.w.t. ask him when you pray that he brings you closer to the truth and to bid you away from the wrong path. You will find that all the peices to your puzzle will soon be complete.

Everything is mixingup with other things... its getting hard to breath. Tell me, would YOU change yourself for good, accepting something is wrong in what you beleive? But you see, you didn't gave yourself this option that there could be something wrong .....

I swear by this, if anyone could show me what they believe as the truth then i would be willing. Umm Abdullah i have a educated father who taught me well. I have seen in comparsion the truth, and I can only pray that you will be guided to the right path which ever it may be.

And don't blame "world" for anything.... because its the people who are corrupt not the world.... The air is becoming more polluted because of the people. Its US who are making our own lives miserable, and we always try to find somthing else to dispense all the blams

I never blamed the world, the world is perfect because it was created perfectly, people are the toxic and that is what i was referring to. I apologise if you interpreted differently otherwise. Our patience with Allah and our faith towards Him, can not possibly make someone feel worthless. untill next time, takecare Salam.

DrEaMa...

#14 OFFLINE   Husayn

Husayn

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:51 AM

Here you go Husayn & DrEaMa (because you two posted on this Board and you both are Shia) - tell me what do you think about what Fatah-Momin has posted? Is it what you beleive or its not? I would realy like to know please......

...waiting for reply....

No, we do not.

Think about it, the best that Fatah could do was post some obscure reference, without any explanation.

This is because he is desperate and gullible, he has no brain and is easily fooled.

#15 OFFLINE   Umm Abdullah

Umm Abdullah

~ Allahu Akbar ~

• Guests
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:02 PM

View PostHusayn, on Jul 7 2006, 04:51 AM, said:

No, we do not.

Think about it, the best that Fatah could do was post some obscure reference, without any explanation.

This is because he is desperate and gullible, he has no brain and is easily fooled.

Okay Mr. Husayn, so you do not beleive on this narration. Wherever Quran referred the word RABB, it meant as Ali (r.a) (Nauzubillah). [Jila-ul-Ayoon, Vol#2, Pg#66 Published Lahore]  ---- Which means you are saying that it is incorrect?

What do you mean by that? Can there be any explanation to justify this (shirk) nerration? How?!?!? Would you explain it to me please?

You know i realy don't like it when people get personal when they have nothing (related to the topic or question) to say.

And DrEaMa, you didn't answer my question. Can i have an answer from you please? Read my [b]Post #11
for the question.

Edited by Umm Abdullah, 07 July 2006 - 12:04 PM.

#16 OFFLINE   Umm Abdullah

Umm Abdullah

~ Allahu Akbar ~

• Guests
  • Pip
  • Topics: 1,264

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:13 PM

View PostUmer Bin Alas, on Jul 6 2006, 10:17 PM, said:

Husyn !

I dont wanna talk to you thats all call Amamr yasir he has some guts and i am always looking for his replies :)!

JAZAKALLAH Um-e-Abdullah and FAteh Momin

Brother and sister ALi Is Rub let them deny this narration and again i will start posting the related scan filth on this forum till then i will remain silent :) lets see what they say and INSHALLAH coming up the Reality of nehjul Balagah and its contradiction @ Lolzzz one nehjul balagah Admired COmpanions R.Z and in other writer wrote that some of the verses are fake in nehjul balagah and i will also tell from the sayins of Mola ALi may Allah be please with that great companion that what were SHian-e-Ali and How Mola ALi May ALlah be please with him rejected them even he said that when i call you to fight with Mauvia May allah be please with him you dont follow me I wish i could have one person each from Mauvia's may ALlah be please with him army against my 10 or 5 men @ LOLZZZZZ now see Imam ALi May Allah be please with him exploited the reality of his so called shias @ Lolzzz dare me rafidies and Ammar yasir  i will tell you what were/are you infect

I am realy sorry Brother that i am using your board for some non topic discussion. I would leave the board and make a new one if you want? I just want to know what Shias beleive about those "Spesific words" that Fatah have posted. Because to me, when Muslim give place to someone/something besides Allah SWT... then they are doing Shirk. And i would not like to waste my time to learn more about the beleive which is based/part of Shirk.

#17 izteraab

izteraab
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

i dont think the shias call ali(as) rab

#18 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

sister umeabdullah

i will not like if you leave this board and if u have planned to open a new one i would like to view and be the part of it but please never think of living this forum JAZAKALLAH

Izterab

You say you dont think so but the fect is shia pop , shia pal , shia padri did it

#19 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

Posted 07 July 2006 - 05:59 PM

View Postizteraab, on Jul 7 2006, 05:21 PM, said:

i dont think the shias call ali(as) rab
Here you go, Khomayni called imam as a Rab.
And commenting under the aya (He regulates all affairs, explaining the Ayat in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord Surat Ar-Rad : 2) he (Khomeini) said: Your Lord who is the Imam.
Misbah Al-Hidayah p. 145

CLICK HERE FOR SCAN

#20 OFFLINE   Husayn

Husayn

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:49 PM

Typical of you to leave out the greater picture. Perhaps you should provide an explanation of what Khomayni was referring to when he said Imam?