• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Ameer Muavia (RA)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Irenic

Irenic

Advanced Member

• Special Member
  • Topics: 23
  • Local time: 08:40 AM
  • Interests:Exposing Sheass
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:26 AM

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image003.gif

How many Ahadith are narrated by Sayyedna AmeerulMomineen Hadhrat Ameer Muavia http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image009.gif  http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image001.gif
Hubbe Muavia(raa) Rahmatullah
Bughze Muavia(raa) Lanatullah

In a Saheeh narration from the RasoolUllah Sallalaahu alyhi wa Sallam it says that he prayed for Mu`aawiyah with these words: "O Allaah! Teach Mu`aawiyah the Book, and save him from the fire" [Imaam Ahmad's Musnad (4/127), Ibn Hibbaan (566)]

RasoolUllah Sallalaahu alyhi wa Sallam said about him: "O� Allah, make him
guided, a guider, and guide people through him."
[Sunan Al-Tirmidhi, Book of Virtues, Chapter of Virtues of Mu�awiyah,"]

#2 imran

imran
  • Guests
  • Topics: 1,264

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:51 AM

Sunni References:

Musharriful Mahbubin by Hazrat Khuwaja Mehboob Qasim Chishti Mushrrafi Qadri (RA) Pages 216-218

weak source of narration since u pick up from such a weak source its up to u to provide us the authenticity ! we r not abc debaters i used to be shia u cannot impress us with ur so called "sunni" references ill play with u as long as that PROVIDE THE AUTHENTICITY ! we dont need fairy tales or shall i bomb a thread with disgusting NASIBI narrations from the blessed book al kafi ?

Edited by Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi, 17 August 2006 - 01:59 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   Efendi

Efendi

Waiting in the Death Row

• Topics: 23
  • Local time: 09:40 AM

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:05 AM

Irenic, on Aug 17 2006, 06:26 AM, said:

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image003.gif

How many Ahadith are narrated by Sayyedna AmeerulMomineen Hadhrat Ameer Muavia http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image009.gif  http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image001.gif
http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image006.gif
In accordance to "Jevamius sira" by ibn Hazm (p 259, published by "Cira" Turkey), Muaviya (r.a) narrated 163 ahadith.

#4 imran

imran
  • Guests
  • Topics: 44

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:16 AM

Efendi, on Aug 17 2006, 07:05 AM, said:

In accordance to "Jevamius sira" by ibn Hazm (p 259, published by "Cira" Turkey), Muaviya (r.a) narrated 163 ahadith.
this is not a fair way to treat members it was my opinion supported by a sunni tradition whether it's weak or not is a different matter, lots of sunni brothers provide weak hadith against us sometimes, i thought someone can express himself in this forum but obviously this is not the case

#5 Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi

Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi
  • Guests
  • Topics: 44

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:21 AM

surf the forum then u can see how many times your brothers in "faith" expressed their opinion ! we dunno play abc games ! its ok u can post ur "sunni" reference again ill not delate it.

supported by a sunni tradition

sunni narration doesnt mean anything to us ! when will u Rawafidh learn that our Religion unlike yours is based on Sahih narrations. Post ur hadith and PROVIDE us the authenticity of the narration !

#6 Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi

Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi
  • Guests
  • Topics: 645

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:32 AM

, leave it for people to read and for them to judge

see this is on what your Rafidha religion is based on ! on emotions and judgings of ppl!
we dont judge a narration by the "ppl" and their current mode !

we judge narrations by their authenticities and since u can just pick from weak sources without providing the authenticity its clear that u just want to attack the mothers of believers (not Rawafidh) and ameer mu3awiyya ® !

#7 OFFLINE   Irenic

Irenic

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member
  • Topics: 2
  • Interests:Exposing Sheass

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:00 AM

Efendi, on Aug 17 2006, 07:05 AM, said:

BarakAllah brther, TRUE
Hubbe Muavia(raa) Rahmatullah
Bughze Muavia(raa) Lanatullah

In a Saheeh narration from the RasoolUllah Sallalaahu alyhi wa Sallam it says that he prayed for Mu`aawiyah with these words: "O Allaah! Teach Mu`aawiyah the Book, and save him from the fire" [Imaam Ahmad's Musnad (4/127), Ibn Hibbaan (566)]

RasoolUllah Sallalaahu alyhi wa Sallam said about him: "O� Allah, make him
guided, a guider, and guide people through him."
[Sunan Al-Tirmidhi, Book of Virtues, Chapter of Virtues of Mu�awiyah,"]

#8 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

• Topics: 102
  • Local time: 03:40 AM
  • Religion:Shiaism

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

Brothers and Sisters Assalamo-Alaikum.First of all my questions are only to gather different opinions and to gain knowledge and information.Nothing else.My subject today is about Ameer Muavia [ra].He was from the Prophet's [pbuh] companions and was also the leader of Syria.My first question is was he a Sunni or a Shia? The Sunni believe that Islam was completed and when the Prophet [pbuh] died he did not name a successor.So they believe that the leadership was left in the hands of the companions.The first elected leader of the Muslims was Hazrath Abu-Bakar [ra].The second was Hazrath Ummar [ra].The third was Hazrath Usman [ra].The fourth was Hazrath Ali [ra].There is also a saying of the Prophet [pbuh] about Khulafa-e-Rashidah,to follow the four rightly guided leaders.Now the Shia believe that the Prophet [pbuh] did not die without naming a successor.They believe that the Prophet [pbuh] named his successor from day one at the begining of his Messengerhood during [Davatul-Asheera] at the invitation of Asheera and the Prophet [pbuh] also named his successor during his last days at the end of his messengerhood during his last sermon [speech].Now was Ameer Muavia [ra] a SUNNI or a SHIA? Secondly was Ameer Muavia [ra] a justified leader of Syria or an oulaw? When the Muslims elected their fourth leader Hazrath Ali [ra] who became the fourth rightly guided Khalif, like every new elected leader has a right to name his administeration/reshuffle and name his cabinet so did the fourth leader.Ameer Muavia [ra] was not the leader of Syria.He was the Governer of Syria.Ameer Muavia [ra] was not appointed as Governer of Syria by the first leader Hazrath Abu-Bakar [ra] and was not a member of his cabinet.Ameer Muavia [ra] was offered the job as Governer of Syria by the second leader Hazrath Ummar [ra] and became a member of his cabinet.When Hazrath Usman [ra] became the third rightly guided leader of the Muslims he did what every new elected leader does he removed some people from office and brought in new members and reshuffled then named his cabinet.Now when Hazrath Ali [ra] did the same removed certain people from office and brought in new members,reshuffled and named his cabinet like the previouse leaders did and any new elected leader has the right to do there was a rebellion.Hazrath Ali [ra] removed Ameer Muavia [ra] from office and replaced him as the governer of Syria.Not only Ameer Muavia [ra] but many others were also replaced.This is where Ameer Muavia [ra] rebelled against the fourth elected rightly guided leader of the Muslims.According to history Ameer Muavia [ra] appointed himself as leader of Syria and ruled through dictatorship by push and shuv.Now the capital was Madina the fourth elected rightly guided leader of the Muslims was Hazrath Ali [ra].Ali [ra] acted accordingly and reasonably.He reshuffled and named his cabinet.So was Ameer Muavia [ra] a justified leader of Syria or an outlaw? I would love to read your opinions on this one.Wa-alaikumus-salam.

#9 OFFLINE   Ameen

Ameen

Advanced Member

• Topics: 1
  • Local time: 03:40 AM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

Assalamo-Alaikum. Brother you mentioned that the Prophet (PBUH) prayed for Ameer Muavia (RA) what is your point? Remember the story regarding the Prophet (PBUH) when he used to pass a certain place a non-Muslim woman from the top buliding used to wait and throw rubbish on to the Prophet (PBUH) as he passed. The prophet (PBUH) used to shake of the rubbish with his hands and smile and used to walk off. This happened many times. One day the Prophet (PBUH) passed through the same place but no rubbish was thrown on him. He was surprised and asked the neighbours about this woman and he was told that she was ill. He went to her appartment to see how she was and asked if she needed anything and prayed for her well being. The woman was amazed by the Pophet's (PBUH) attitude and behaviour. Now tell me bro does that make the Pophet (PBUH) an extraordinary and remarkable person or the one he is praying for? The Prophet (PBUH) is Rahmatalil-Aalameen. He is the great one not the ones he prayes for. You pray for those who are mentally or physically ill. Now tell me bro the Prophet (PBUH) prayed for Ameer Muavia (RA). Was he mentally ill or physically ill or both? Keep this in mind Ameer Muavia (RA) accepted Islam well after the capture of Mecca. Abu Sufiyan,Ameer Muavia's father, was at war with the Prophet for 20 years. Abu Sufiyan was the one who organised and lead most wars against the Prophet (PBUH) and the Muslims. When Mecca was captured by the Prophet (PBUH) and the Islamic forces Abu Sufiyan along with his family had no choice but to accept Islam. Ameer Muavia (RA) still did not accept Islam and escaped to Yemen. When the Prophet (PBUH) and the Islamic forces captured Yemen Ameer Muavia (RA) tried to escape but was caught. Just to save his skin he accepted Islam. Bro I am sure you are aware of reality and facts concerning history. Now if you are related to Bani-Umaya and they are your fore-fathers,great ancestors, then I understand. Its up to you wether you stand by the truth and accept what is right or disregard everything and stick with loyalty towards your own. The decision is yours and I respect your decision what ever you make. By the way what is your sect? Are you a Sunni, Shia, or something else? What do you call yourself?

#10 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Sunni Researcher and Writer

• Local time: 10:40 PM

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:20 AM

WE DONT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER MULTIPLE QUESTIONS AT A TIME..... SO ASK ONE AT A TIME. OR POST JUST ONE ARGUMENT AT A TIME.

DID PROPHET(sAW) PRAYED FOR HZ ALI(RA), FOR HZ HUSSAIN(RA) FOR HZ HUSSAIN(RA), WHY DOES IT MAKES THEM SPECIAL BECAUSE OF THE PRAYER OF PROPHET(sAW) AND NOT HZ MUWAVIA(RA).

AND REGARDING THE SUPPLICATION FOR OLD WOMEN.... THEN THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SUPPLICATIONS OF PROPHET(sAW) FOR INDIVIDUALS. AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PROPHET(SAW) PRAYED FOR HZ MUAVIA(RA)

WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE GREAT STATUS OF HZ MUAWIA(RA).
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER
Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#11 OFFLINE   Raza Naqvi

Raza Naqvi

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:50 PM

imran, on Aug 17 2006, 07:51 AM, said:

weak source of narration since u pick up from such a weak source its up to u to provide us the authenticity ! we r not abc debaters i used to be shia u cannot impress us with ur so called "sunni" references ill play with u as long as that PROVIDE THE AUTHENTICITY ! we dont need fairy tales or shall i bomb a thread with disgusting NASIBI narrations from the blessed book al kafi ?

hubbe mawiya [edited]. kyonki jab mawiya par [edited] to uske chahne walon par bhi [edited]

Warning: First Warning

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 16 February 2010 - 08:06 PM.

#12 OFFLINE   Ali Muaawiah

Ali Muaawiah

• Local time: 09:40 AM

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:09 PM

Raza Naqvi, on Feb 16 2010, 07:50 PM, said:

hubbe mawiya [edited]. kyonki jab mawiya par [edited] to uske chahne walon par bhi [edited]

Son of PIG, say something worthwile or shut your mouth full of garbage... Lanatullah on majlisi, khomeni, khameni, and on the hidden dajjal... Take that... Want more>?

We have been behaving with all the patience we have, don't stretch us beyond that... Mua'wiah R.A is our master inshaAllah... So is Ali R.A... And for for u najis, illegitimate creatures, islam has noplace...

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 16 February 2010 - 08:08 PM.

#13 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

• Local time: 11:40 PM

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

dear Mua'awaih bhai,

Bhai please can you tell me the 'meaning' of your name. I am looking for the meaning of 'Muawiayah'.

#14 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

Zulfiqar, on Mar 23 2010, 12:33 PM, said:

dear Mua'awaih bhai,

Bhai please can you tell me the 'meaning' of your name. I am looking for the meaning of 'Muawiayah'.

The Raafidis the Shiah fabricate lies about shareeah, history and even the Arabic language. They make fun of the name of the noble Sahaabi Muaawiyah and take it as a joke, and they claim that what is meant by this name is bitch.

The response to that is as follows:

Even if the meaning was bitch, the Arabs used to give people the names of animals based on their attributes, not because they were dumb beasts. So they used the names Jahsh (young donkey), Saqar (falcon), Dhib (wolf) and so on. The name Kalb (dog) was often given to their sons, tribes and settlements.

They are lying when they claim that the name Muawiyah means bitch, because it is the word al-muawiyah with the definite article that means bitch. As for the word muaawiyah without the definite article, it means strength of the arm, and abul-muaawiyah means the lynx. This also invalidates their slander against his father Abu Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Ibn al-Manzoor (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

If the word awaa (the root of muaawiyah) is used of a man, it means that he has reached his thirties and his arm has become strong and he is able to twist (awaa) the arm of another.  

Lisaan al-Arab (15/107).

Al-Fayroozabaadi said:

Al-muaawiyah means bitch or fox cub. Without the definite article it is the name of the son of Abu Sufyaan the Sahaabi. Abu muaawiyah means a lynx.

Al-Qamoos al-Muheet (p. 1967).

Secondly:

With regard to giving him the name maternal uncle of the believers as his sister Umm Habeebah was the Mother of the Believers this is proven from some of the imams of Ahl al-Sunnah, chiefly Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (may Allaah have mercy on him).

It was narrated from Abu Taalib that he asked Abu Abd-Allaah Ahmad ibn Hanbal about saying Muaawiyah the maternal uncle of the believers or Ibn Umar the maternal uncle of the believers. He said: Yes, Muaawiyah was the brother of Umm Habeebah bint Abi Sufyaan, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and may Allaah have mercy on her), and Ibn Umar was the brother of Hafsah the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and may Allaah have mercy on her). I said: Can I say Muaawiyah the maternal uncle of the believers? He said: Yes.

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/433), Dar al-Raayah edition.

It was narrated from Haroon ibn Abd-Allaah that he said to Abu Abd-Allaah Ahmad ibn Hanbal - : A letter came to me from al-Raqqah saying that some people say: We do not say that Muaawiyah was the maternal uncle of the believers. He got angry and said: Why are they objecting to this matter? They should be shunned until they repent.  

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/434).

It was narrated from Muhammad ibn Abi Haroon and Muhammad ibn Abi Jafar that Abul-Haarith told them: We sent a note to Abu Abd-Allaah Ahmad ibn Hanbal saying: What do you say, may Allaah have mercy on you, about that who say: I will not say that Muaawiyah was the scribe of the revelation and I will not say that he was the maternal uncle of the believers, because he took the caliphate by the sword and by force? Abu Abd-Allaah said: These are bad words and these people should be avoided and shunned, and we should warn the people about them.

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/434)

It was narrated that Abu Bakr al-Marwadhi said: I said to Abu Abd-Allaah Ahmad ibn Hanbal Who is better, Muaawiyah or Umar ibn Abd al-Azeez? He said: Muaawiyah is better; we do not compare the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to anyone. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The best of mankind are my generation among whom I was sent.

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/434).

All the isnaads of these reports are saheeh as you will see in the examination of the book by Dr. Atiyah al-Zahraani.

Thirdly:

There follows a list of other Sahaabah who were called Muaawiyah from the book al-Isaabah fi Tamyeez al-Sahaabah, which indicates that this name was well known and commonly used.

Muaawiyah ibn Anas al-Sulami, Muaawiyah ibn Thawr ibn Ubaadah ibn al-Bakka al-Aamiri al-Bakkaai, Muaawiyah ibn Jaahimah ibn al-Abbaas ibn Mardaas al-Sulami, Muaawiyah ibn al-Haarith ibn al-Muttalib ibn Abd al-Muttalib, Muaawiyah ibn Hudayj, Muaawiyah ibn Hazn al-Qushayri, Muaawiyah ibn al-Hakam al-Sulami, Muaawiyah ibn Haydah ibn Muaawiyah ibn Qushayr ibn Kab ibn Rabeeah ibn Aamir ibn Sasaah al-Qushayri, Muaawiyah ibn Abi Rabeeah al-Jarami, Muaawiyah ibn Sufyaan ibn Abd al-Asad, Muaawiyah ibn Suwayd ibn Muqrin al-Muzani, Muaawiyah ibn Sasaah al-Tameemi, Muaawiyah ibn Ubaadah ibn Aqeel, Muaawiyah ibn Abd-Allaah, Muaawiyah ibn Urwah al-Duali, Muaawiyah ibn Afeef al-Muzani, Muaawiyah ibn Amr, Muaawiyah ibn Qarmal, Muaawiyah ibn Muhsan ibn Alas, Muaawiyah ibn Mardaas ibn Abi Aamir, Muaawiyah ibn Muaawiyah al-Muzani, Muaawiyah ibn al-Mugheerah ibn Abil-Aas ibn Umayyah al-Umawi, Muaawiyah ibn Muqrin al-Muzani, Muaawiyah ibn Nafee, Muaawiyah al-Thaqafi, Muaawiyah al-Adhari, Muaawiyah al-Laythi and Muaawiyah al-Hudhali.

Al-Isaabah by al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar (6/145-146).  

In Siyar Alaam al-Nubala there is a list of Taabieen and others of the salaf who were also called Muaawiyah. See the index of al-Siyar (25/448).
Allah is the MAULA of those who believe, whereas the disbelievers have no MAULA (Quran 47:11)

Translation: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us); what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!

#15 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Bhai, my question has been resolved as you said "Al-Muwaiya" means Bitch or Fox -cub.

Now my second question is:   Who killed Brother of Hazrat Ayesha? Who is the killer of Hazrat Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar , the son of Hazrat Abu Bakar, the first Caliph of Muslims?

...and how he was Killed?
..and Hazrat ayesha used to curse the killers of his brother.

#16 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

Zulfiqar, on Mar 24 2010, 12:34 AM, said:

Bhai, my question has been resolved as you said "Al-Muwaiya" means Bitch or Fox -cub.

i didnt knew that you wanted to know about AL muwaviya, not mu'waviya(with definte article AL which changes the meaning in arabic)

Now my second question is: Who killed Brother of Hazrat Ayesha? Who is the killer of Hazrat Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar , the son of Hazrat Abu Bakar, the first Caliph of Muslims?

...and how he was Killed?
..and Hazrat ayesha used to curse the killers of his brother.

His name was Mu`awiyah ibn Hudayj as-Sakuni al-Kindi

for details refer this:
http://www.sunniforu...ll=1#post456183

#17 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

Muawyiva forces killed  Hazrat Muhamad bin abi bakar. Yazid did not personally kill Imam hussain, he ordered his killing. Similarly Muwiya ordered the klilling of Hazrat Ibn Bakar.

now an intrtessting link on Bukhari and Tarik Tabari on Muawiya.

#18 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

Zulfiqar, on Mar 25 2010, 08:02 PM, said:

Muawyiva forces killed Hazrat Muhamad bin abi bakar. Yazid did not personally kill Imam hussain, he ordered his killing. Similarly Muwiya ordered the klilling of Hazrat Ibn Bakar.

now an intrtessting link on Bukhari and Tarik Tabari on Muawiya.

Will you quote any thing with proof?

And your argument is answered in the link i gave but still you behave in such pathetic manner.

WHERE IS THE PROOF WE HAVE BEEN ASKING SHIAS IN PAST AND PRESENT THAT HZ MUAWIYA(RA) OR YAZEED ORDERED KILLING OF MUHAMMED BIN ABI BAKAR OR HZ HUSSAIN(RA) , THEY DIDNT DO IT IT WAS THE JOB OF THE COMMANDERS THEMSELVES WHO TOOK THEIR OWN DECISION WITHOUT ANY CONSULATION WITH THEIR RULER.

AND THERE ARE NARRATIONS THAT YAZEED WAS DISPLEASED WITH THE ACT OF HIS COMMANDER BECAUSE HE KILLED HZ HUSSAIN(RA)......

but its just we who are answering you with proof you have nothing but your self made philosophies .......

#19 OFFLINE   Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Dear Sword of Sunnah of Muwayiah ,

I asked three questions.

1- Who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

2- How he was killed.

3- Whom to Hazrat Ayesha curse after every salat.

You did not answer any thing, except you said Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was not killed by Muwaiya but by his soldiers.

Am i right in understanding. (I am holding back the proofs until u answer all questions. )

If you are right in your earlier responses, then lets Curse all those people

and say LAANAT ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO  Martyred Hazrat Hussain AS and Hazrat Muhammad bin Abi Bakar.

[edited]

Admin: No Tabarra allowed on this board.

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 26 March 2010 - 03:29 AM.

#20 OFFLINE   swords_of_sunnah

swords_of_sunnah

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:05 PM

Zulfiqar, on Mar 26 2010, 06:12 AM, said:

Dear Sword of Sunnah of Muwayiah ,

I asked three questions.

1- Who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

2- How he was killed.

3- Whom to Hazrat Ayesha curse after every salat.

You did not answer any thing, except you said Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was not killed by Muwaiya but by his soldiers.

Am i right in understanding. (I am holding back the proofs until u answer all questions. )

If you are right in your earlier responses, then lets Curse all those people

hahaha, can you read things i answered in post 16, the name of the killer of muhammed bin abibakar, why was and how was he killed...etc. so what else you want. Oh may be if you are suffering from a problem in which you cant read or understand the answers which might burn your false accusation then i cant help you man .