• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S (sa) GENEALOGY

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topics: 2,084
  • Local time: 11:53 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:36 AM

PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S (sa) GENEALOGY

His http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif  parents were Amina, daughter of Wahb and Abdullah, son of Abd Al Muttalib, the son of Hashim, son of Abd Manaf, son of Ksay, son of Kilab, son of Murrah, son of Ka'b, son of Lu'ayy, son of Ghalib, son of Fihr, son of Malik, son of Nadir, son of Kinanah, son of Khuzayma, son of Ilyas, son of Mudar, son of Nizar, son of Ma'aad, son of Adnan, son of Udd, son of Udad, son of Al Yasu, son of Yashub, son of Hamil, son of Kaydar, son of Prophet Ishmael, son of Prophet Abraham, son of Azar, son of Tarikh, son of Yahur, son of Ushru, son of Arghu, son of Kalun. son of Faligh, son of Amir, son of Shaligh, son of Arfakhshad, son of Shem, son of Prophet Noah, son of Malik, son of Mattushalakh, son of Akhnukh, son of Yard, son of Mahla'il, son of Kinan, son of Anush, son of Kinan, son of Shith, son of Prophet Adam Peace be upon all the Prophets

#2 Mughal

Mughal
  • Guests
  • Topics: 19

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:30 PM

there are different lenghts of the family tree of the prophet mohammad saww. but the main names are the same, while some unknown names may vary. pluss some names may be pronounced with hebron , while others like arabic. as both are semitic languages.

Hazrat Adam (as)
hazrat shiith ibn adam (as)

anush
qinan
mahlabil
yard
hazrat Akhnukh (enoch/idris) ibn yard (as)
mutwashlak
lamik

hazrat nooh ibn lamik (as)
hazrat sham ibn nooh (As)

Arfakshad
Shalikh
Abir
Falikh
Rau
Saru
Nahur
Tarih (Azar)
Hazrat Ibrahim ibn Tarih (as)

Hazrat Ismail ibn Ibrahim (as)

Haidir
Aram
Adwa
Wazzi
Sami
Zarih
Muksar
Aiham
Afnad
Aisar
Deshan
Aid
Araqi
Yalhan
Yahsin
Yathrabi (may be the founder of Yathrib/medina ??)
Sanbir
Hamdan
ad-daa
Ubaid
Abqar
Aid
Makhi
Nahish
Jahim
Tabikh
Yadlaf
Bildas
Haza
Nashid
Awwam
Obai
Qamwal
Buz
Aws
Salaman
Humaisi
Add
Adnan (father of the northern arabs, southern are yemenise omanise...)
Maad
Nizar
Mudar
Elias
Mudrikah
Khuzaiman
Kinana
An-Nadr
Malik
Fahr
Ghalib
Loi
Kilab

Qosayy Zayb "Mujammi" ibn Kilab al-quraishi
Abde Manaf ibn Qosayy al-quraishi
Hashim ibn Abde Manaf al-quraishi al-hashemi
Abdul Muttalib ibn Hashim al-quraishi al-hashemi
Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib al-quraishi al-hashemi (ra)

Hazrat Mohammad ibn Abdullah al-quraishi al-hashemi al-madani (saww)

#3 OFFLINE   Sayfullah

Sayfullah

Advanced Member

• Local time: 04:53 PM

Posted 13 February 2006 - 07:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have a family tree that starts from Adam (as) all the way to our prophet Mohammad http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif. I will post it soon Inshallah...
Please approach each other with an open heart and armed with the etiqutes of our prophet (saw) and successors (ra) :
My Message to all:

Ali (ra) accepted the Khilafah of Abu Bakr (ra) , Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) - They accepted him as their greatest advisor.

The prophet (saw) accepted Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) as father-in-laws and Uthman (ra) and Ali (ra) as son-in-laws.

All accepted by Mohammad (saw) and Ali (ra), but rejected by the 'followers' of Mohammad (saw) and Ali (ra).

Allah (swt) accepted Mohammad (saw) as his best and final seel of the prophets.

He trusted his Prophet's judgement while you people claim the people most loved by the prophet Deviants?

(If you disagree with the above, please PM me)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 umarkhan

umarkhan
  • Guests
  • Topics: 244

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:16 AM

The Nasibis Kufr Fatwa - that the Prophet (s)'s parents were Kaffir (ASTAGHFIRULLAH)

For this section we have referred to a number of authentic Sunni works.

Sahih al Muslim page 360, Volume 1 Kitab "Janaiz"
Sunan Ibn Majah, Bab Majah fi ziyarata kubul mushrikeen
Sunan Nasai, page 9 Chapter 4 "Ziyarathul Kaboor"
Sunan Abu Daud, Volume 3 page 218 "Kitab al Janaiz"
Sunan al Kubra, page 76 Bab "Ziyarthul Kaboor"
Mishkat Sharif Volume 1, page 139 Bab "Ziyarathul Kaboor"
Musnad Abi Awana page 99 Volume 1 Bab "La yad khul al Jannatha al nufs masala"
Musnad Abi Hanifa page 105
Musnad Imam Ahmad and Abdullah bin Masud, page 297 Volume 5
Sharra Fiqa Akbar by Mullah Ali Qari page 128
Kitab Fatawi, Maulana Abdul Hai page 84
Kitab Tafsir ibn Kathir page 394, commentary on the verse Tauba Chapter 6
Tafsir Khazain page 129 verse Tauba verse 115
Tafsir Kabir by Fakhradin Radhi page 315 Chapter 6 Surah "Shaurah"
Tafsir Rul al Maani page 11 Surah Tauba verse 115
Tafsir Ghraib ul Qur'an page 30 Chapter 5 Ayat 115
Tafsir Mazzari page 306 Chapter 4
Tafsir Durre Manthur page 184 Chapter 3 verse Tauba
Kitab Naudi Sharra Muslim, page 214, Chapter 1
Kitab Murqat Sharra Mishkat, page 113 Chapter 4 "al Kaboor"
Tafsir Fattah al Qadeer page 392, Chapter 3 Surah Tauba verse 151
Tarikh Khamees page 230 Chapter 1 Dhikr Aaya al Buya
Muradhij ul Nubuwwa Section 3 Chapter 4, Part 21 page 179
Siratthul Halabiyya, page 82 Chapter 1 "Wafat walida a Nabi"
Sirathun Nabawiyya page 239, Chapter 1 "Lum yuziu Islam abwiyya"
Al Bidayah wa al Nihaya page 281, Volume 4 "Raza al Nabi"

In Sharra Fiqa Akbar we read that the Prophet (s) parents died Kaffirs (God forbid). This is the Fatwa of the Imam of the Deobandi Nasibis, elevated as a great man! These Nasibis are in fact swearing at the Prophet (s) because to swear at his parents is tantamount to swearing at him.
Sharrah Al Fiqah'al Akbar, page 130

The greatest insult that one can hurl at a fellow Muslim is to accuse his parents of apostasy. There is no doubt that if such a comment were made to the Nasibi on the street he would react violently. The reaction if of course natural, it is a personal attack, for an insult on them is in turn an insult on him - and the violent reaction is so as to defend their honour as well as his own. This is how they would react if this allegation was aimed at them - and yet these same Nasibis have no shame whatsoever in declaring that the Prophet's parents were kaffir. What explanation will they provide to for uttering such obscenity on the Day of Judgement?

According the Nasibis / Wahabis if someone disrespects the Prophet's Sahaba he's a kaffir, what fatwa should we pass on those that have issued takfir against the parents of Rasulullah? Imam Abu Hanifa is your Imam and declares the Prophet (s)'s parents' kaffir hence calling Shi'as kaffir is not surprising.

WAHABISM , SALAFISM = TERRORISM AND BARBARISM.

Mod:
member suspended for signing up again under different nick after he got suspended for 3 days following spam work.

Edited by UmarBinKhatab, 15 February 2006 - 11:32 AM.

#5 OFFLINE   Sayfullah

Sayfullah

Advanced Member

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:39 AM

Ali (ra) 's dad died a Kafir.

Ibrahim (as) 's dad died a Kafir

Nuh (as)'s son died a Kafir

Lut (as) 's brothers died Kafir

What is your point?
Please approach each other with an open heart and armed with the etiqutes of our prophet (saw) and successors (ra) :
My Message to all:

Ali (ra) accepted the Khilafah of Abu Bakr (ra) , Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) - They accepted him as their greatest advisor.

The prophet (saw) accepted Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) as father-in-laws and Uthman (ra) and Ali (ra) as son-in-laws.

All accepted by Mohammad (saw) and Ali (ra), but rejected by the 'followers' of Mohammad (saw) and Ali (ra).

He trusted his Prophet's judgement while you people claim the people most loved by the prophet Deviants?

#6 OFFLINE   UmarBinKhatab

UmarBinKhatab

Qur'an And Sunnah

• Special Member
  • Local time: 08:53 AM

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:40 AM

^brother he is not here for debate but continue his unfinished business of blind copy past. He have signed up before under the nick saawish12 and was suspended for 3 days for spaming. Yet again he signs up under different nick to show us his utter foolishness by posting messages in threads that has got nothing to do with the topic.

Any way we are used to such behaviours in the month of Muharram...and we call it The Matam-syndrome.

His behaviour gives us quick glimps of after effects of 10 days of beating they had gone through.

Edited by UmarBinKhatab, 15 February 2006 - 08:50 PM.

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

related by Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith.

#7 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:11 PM

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image006.gif

Brother this is after effect of Monkey Mattam in Muharram.

#8 OFFLINE   UmarBinKhatab

UmarBinKhatab

Qur'an And Sunnah

• Special Member

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:54 PM

Wa Alikum As salam

Monkey Matam??

LOL you remind me of this monkey

http://www.almjos.com/Vedio/lattm.rm

Allah the Almighty has said: "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

#9 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:40 PM

I had more of this in my mind which posted on the old board LOL

http://www.fnoor.com/media/media319.rm

#10 OFFLINE   Sayfullah

Sayfullah

Advanced Member

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:06 AM

Any way we are used to such behaviours in the month of Muharram...and we call it The Matam-syndrome.

His behaviour gives us quick glimps of after effects of 10 days of beating they had gone through.

LOL...

Bro, the link you posted didnt work...
My Message to all:

#11 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:36 AM

Both the links are working

#12 OFFLINE   UmarBinKhatab

UmarBinKhatab

Qur'an And Sunnah

• Special Member

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:16 AM

Bro, the link you posted didnt work
don't know why, but it is working fine with me. Try opening the main page of that site which is www.almjos.com. If it won't open then u must use proxy server.

We another rafidi singer who laugs and cry simultaneously... this one is extreme case of matam-syndrome.

http://almjos.com/Vedio/latm4.rm

Edited by UmarBinKhatab, 16 February 2006 - 08:19 AM.

#13 shiirazi

shiirazi
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

http://www.shianews....ion/0000216.php

View PostSayfullah, on Feb 15 2006, 03:39 PM, said:

Ali (ra) 's dad died a Kafir.

Ibrahim (as) 's dad died a Kafir

Nuh (as)'s son died a Kafir

Lut (as) 's brothers died Kafir

What is your point?

1st of all i wanna tell you Hazrat Ali http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image019.gif ,s father was not a kaffir.
This is big lie. Hazrat Abu Talib was protector of Prophet Mohammad http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif . He wasnt because he reciteted the nikah of holy prophet http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif with bibi Khadeeja http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image009.gif so how can prophet http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif give permission to a kaffir for nikah.
And all you nasibis are in agreement that Bibi Fatima  http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image009.gif (mother of Ali http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image019.gif ) was muslim.
So how comes Wife muslim and husband kaffir............ http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image001.gif

Mod:
Next time just quote the link to the rafidi site instead of quoting the whole content.

Edited by UmarBinKhatab, 16 February 2006 - 04:51 PM.

#14 OFFLINE   UmarBinKhatab

UmarBinKhatab

Qur'an And Sunnah

• Special Member

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Abu Talib's last moments from Rafidi books

Here we have Rafidah's most reliable Book TAFSEER AL-QUMMI (By Ali Ibrahim Al-Qummi). Lets see what it says regarding Tafseer of this Aya Verily! You (O, Muhammad) guide not whom you like.
Al-Qummi said: It was revealed regarding Abu Talib when the messenger of Allah http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif was telling: "O uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, so that I will come in use (i.e. my intercession) to you on the day of judgement." But instead he (Abu Talib) said, O son of my brother, I have more knowledge about myself then you. So when he died Ibn Abbas witnessed that he said it before he died, on that prophet http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif replied: As for me, I didn't hear him say that before his deadTafseer Al-Qummi ((2/142)), ((Qassas Page: 56)) And Al-Burhan ((3/230))

=============

وقال فضل الله الراوندي (الشيعي) في كتابه " نوادر الراوندي " (ص10): ( قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أهون أهل النار عذاباً عمي أخرجه من أصل الجحيم حتى أبلغ به الضحضاح عليه نعلان من نار يغلى منهما دماغه ).

And Fadhlallah Al-Rawandi said in his book ("Nawader Al-Rawandi, Page 10"): Said : Prophet http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image008.gif said, the least punishment among the inhabitants of hell will be my uncle Abu Talib. He will be taken out from the deepth of the Hell-fire and will be put (in a place) where fire will be ankle deep, he will have slippers from fire which will boil his Brain.

=============

Edited by UmarBinKhatab, 16 February 2006 - 05:00 PM.

#15 femiizz

femiizz
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:16 AM

WEll IAM MUSLIM NOR SHIA AND NOT SUNNI BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY DEBANDI AND SALAFI BELIEVE THAT.
GIVE ME THE ANSWER?

on which fatwa shud i beleive shia or sunni

Another Fatwa on the Prophets parents being in hell

Mullah Moin Kashafi revered by the Sufis in his Ma'arij Chapter "Mi'raaj" he writes:
"The Prophet states on the night of mi'raj I was near hell and saw a man and woman burning. I inquired from the person in charge of Hell, 'Who is this?' The reply was 'I am ashamed to introduce them to you, you ask them' he (The Prophet) asked the woman said 'don't you recognise us? I am your mother Aminah and this is Abdullah your father. Thousands have been saved by your intercession but not your parents', the Prophet heard this was saddened and tears filled his eyes a voice came from the hidden 'Either save the Ummah or save your parents' the Prophet chose the Ummah and left his parents to the decree of Allah".
Ma'arijj by Mullah Moin Kashafi Chapter "Miraaj"

Can we rely on kufr Fatwas made by these individuals that insult the Prophet (s) question his faith as a child and insult his parents?

Shi'a belief about the Prophet (s)'s parents

The Shi'a book Usul by al-Kafi records the following:

"Imam Ja'far (as) said the Prophet (s) said that Gabriel came to him and said, "Oh beloved of God, Allah showers his blessings on you. The fire of hell has been made haram on your male lineage from whence came your light and that womb that carried you and that lap from which you was raised. Male lineage means your father Abdullah and his ancestors and womb is that of your mother Aminah and lap refers to that of your Uncle Abu Talib"
Usul, by al Kafi Chapter 1 "Mawalid Nabi" page 247

The Nasibis believe that the Prophet (s)'s parents were kaffir we believe that they were momin and are in heaven.

WELL IAM MUSLIM.
IAM NOT SHIA
IAM NOT SUNNI
BUT THESE THINGS ARE MAKING ME TO THINK
WHAT DO U SAY ABT THESE FATWAS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY ADDRESS IN US.

SAYED FAKR KHAN BANGASH...
4107- 35TH AVE,
SILVIS, ILLINOS
USA.
c/o Westren Illinois University.

I WILL BE BACK TO PAKISTAN IN THREE WEEKS....!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN....!

1- Come of main parachinar bazaar near the post office,
2- Ask anyone where is Sayed Fakr khan Bangash weapons shop is....!
3- Ask whoever is there where am i ?

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 19 February 2006 - 06:19 AM.

#16 azaz

azaz
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:14 AM

View Postfemiizz, on Feb 18 2006, 01:16 PM, said:

WEll IAM MUSLIM NOR SHIA AND NOT SUNNI BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY DEBANDI AND SALAFI BELIEVE THAT.
GIVE ME THE ANSWER?
اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرّحمان الرّحيم
سلامٌ عليكم و رحمةالله و بركاته

I can't decide where to begin. Suffice it say that Mushrikeen Mecca gave the titles of Sadiq, Ameen, wisest, promise keeper etc., to the prophet SAWA, what the Muslims say about the prophet SAWA, first find that out and then think of his parents.

Islamic literature says that he lied or okayed for someone else to lie-- as mentioned in the book about maghaazee {Khandaq}--What can be expected of those kind of Muslims, if they are!

If they can insult him by saying that his wife put up a curtain and showed to a baaligh staranger how the prophet SAWA took bath, then where do the parents stand for fatwaa of Kufr?

If the Muslims can say that he urinated standing up, and it is punishible crime in sharee'a, then where do the parents stand?

It is amazing, I was reading the bible the other day, and found out that all prophets have been insulted in that "Heavenly?" book. It says
Adam AS was a sinner and disobeyed Allah
Noah AS used to drink alcohol and was drunk one day, and his son Saam showed his naked body to other siblings
Ibraheem AS was a liar, as he lied to king of Egypt
Moses disobeyed Allah and wandered in jungles.
Dawood As got his neighbour killed so that he could marry his wife.
Soloman AS was a magician

I can remember clearly for the rest of them, we see the Muslims doing the same to the prophet SAWA and his nearones. So hang on there!

Edited by azaz, 22 February 2006 - 01:23 AM.

#17 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:58 AM

If they can insult him by saying that his wife put up a curtain and showed to a baaligh staranger how the prophet SAWA took bath, then where do the parents stand for fatwaa of Kufr?

Who every take this incident in a wrong way is a Kafir the the mother believers had curtain in the middle she had her cloths on and the men who witnessed this were mahrrums. It is common knoweldge among muslims that most details of the prophetic house was conveyed to masses through ummal momineen Hz. Ayesha siddika [ra] (the best among women)
Shia the beleiver of Kufar and followers of Jewss and Majoosies, state this incident in a negative way, as they see their mothers, wives, sisters and daughters go around demonstrating their Mutah for all to see.

If any one has positive to discuss about the mother of believers, this board is open for the posaitive debate about her as she is mentioned in Quran as my mother and mother of all believers. Her personality is not open for debate.

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 26 February 2006 - 04:55 PM.

#18 azaz

azaz
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:15 AM

View PostFatah-Momin, on Feb 22 2006, 09:58 AM, said:

Who every take this incident in a wrong way is a Kafir the the mother believers had curtain in the middle she had her cloths on and the men who witnessed this were mahrrums. It is common knoweldge among muslims that most details of the prophetic house was conveyed to masses through ummal momineen Hz. Ayesha siddika [ra] (the best among women)
Shia the beleiver of Kufar and followers of Jewss and Majoosies, state this incident in a negative way, as they see their mothers, wives, sisters and daughters go around demonstrating their Mutah for all to see.

If any one has positive to discuss about the mother of believers, this board is open for the posaitive debate about her as she is mentioned in Quran as my mother and mother of all believers. Her personality is not open for debate.

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرّحمان الرّحيم
سلامٌ عليكم و رحمةالله و بركاته

Can you prove from Quraan or sunnah or hadeeth common between all Muslims sunnies and shias, where disrespecting a companion RA or Ummoul momineen RA will make you "kaafir?" I am not saying that anyone of the Oumahaatul momineen should be insulted or a companion of the prophet SAWA should be insulted, but my assertion is that it does not make a person "kaafir." To discuss anyone of the mothers of the believers,,makes no sense. As somebody quoted from Quraan, "Tilka oumatun qad khalat lahaa maa kasabat wa lakoum maa kasabtoum"

Do you want me to transliterate the words of Bookahary and Muslim for so many ahaadeeth insulting the prophet. For example, his urinating while standing up? For example  the start of wahee and comparing with Me'araaj. Jiraeel AS had to stop at certain point as he would get burnt if he went any further, but rasoolullah SAWA went, and then rasoolullah had to be squeezed for him to read. The whole hadeeth of Iqra-a makes no sense except to insult the prophet SAWA. If arabic was his tongue, and another person says read in his own language, he can repeat 5 sentences easily.

The Muslims have insulted the prophet SAWA time in and time out. Some people even forbade to quote the prophet's SAWA hadeeth, may Allah curse them for downplaying the prophet SAWA. May Allah curse those who insult the prophet SAWA or even imply to insult him SAWA

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 26 February 2006 - 04:56 PM.

#19 Mughal

Mughal
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:09 PM

it is said that the parents of the prophet mohammad saww were hanifs. means not followers of idolism , and neither the religion of islam. but the religion of ibrahim (as) and his son ismail (as) thus all the arabs were decendents of ismail (as) and thru the centuries they started to make polyestisism. but some were still monotheistics. and they were called hanifs.

#20 azaz

azaz
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

View PostMughal, on Feb 26 2006, 08:09 PM, said:

it is said that the parents of the prophet mohammad saww were hanifs. means not followers of idolism , and neither the religion of islam. but the religion of ibrahim (as) and his son ismail (as) thus all the arabs were decendents of ismail (as) and thru the centuries they started to make polyestisism. but some were still monotheistics. and they were called hanifs.
Islam does not start in 600+ AD year, it started when the first creation obeyed Allah TWT. Islam was preached by Adam AS, religion of Mousa AS was Islam, that of I'eesa AS was Islam, in its complete form was preached by rasoolullah SAWA. The messengers of Allah before Mohammed SAWA were regional or tribal. Anyone following the one from his tribe or region was a Muslim. It is an intrigue against the prophet SAWA and his family to call them "Haneef." I reaslize the fact that Muslim historians refer to  this word. But is there a common sunnie shia hadeeth from the prophet SAWA saying that such and such person was "Haneef" other than the ones manufactured to put him SAWA or his parents down. See what the Quraan refers to his elders, see for yourself 26:217--220 and I copy;

وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْعَزِيزِ الرَّحِيمِ {217}
الَّذِي يَرَاكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ {218}
وَتَقَلُّبَكَ فِي السَّاجِدِينَ {219}
إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ {220}

All his elders carrying him SAWA in their body were loaded with miracles, belief in Allah and were those who prostrated to Allah. I want to remind you the words of Abdul-Muttalib when he was talking to the Yemanie king Abraha. I swear I do not have that strong a faith in Allah, and I do not know anyone in this world today, who has that strong a belief, if you know someone please let me know.

Edited by azaz, 27 February 2006 - 10:35 PM.