• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Javed Ahmed Ghamidi Exposed - by: Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Special Member
  • Topics: 260
  • Local time: 12:01 PM
  • Interests:ShiaIzm
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi who is well known for his elite moderating thoughts and experts in alteration and manipulation of quranic verses and provide the wrong commentary of Quran and Hadess

Ghamdi never never attended any religious school But he acts like he is the one and only scholar his writings are influenced by Amin Ahsan Islahi, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, and Hamiduddin Farahi and they all are hadieth rejecters and famous in criticizing companions of Holly Prophet S.w .

Edited by Umer Bin Alas, 06 February 2009 - 04:59 PM.

Behind Enemy Lines I won't Say A Single Word --------------------

#2 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:11 AM

AlhamduLillah Said types of Munkerien-e-Deen Exposed and Refuted by The Scholars of Right path such as Hazrat Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor MudiZillah Exposed Mr Javed Ahmad Ghamidi MashaAllah giving a brief account on his History up till now

Edited by Umer Bin Alas, 06 February 2009 - 05:00 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image006.gif
http://islamic-forum...tyle_emoticons/default/image014.gif

Javed Ahmed Ghamdi Exposed:-

History and Background:-

In 1958 Amin Islahi left the organization of Mododi {Jamat-e-islami} due to several disagreements. Amin Islahi started his work on {Hulqa-Tadabur-Quran} where the students of college were teaching Arabic and Quran. Meanwhile he wrote the Commentary of Quran named as {Tadabur-e-Quran} which couldnt be famous due to gibberish and unavoidable mistakes because Amin even was not familiar of Abc of theologian knowledge. Amin Islahi use to teach their students once in a week with nonsense, rejection of hadieth, and playing with the vocabulary of context. Amin Islahi use to reject the hadieth openly as well as Ijma of Nation Which results he become a sinner and garbage like his teacher Hameed-Uddin-farahi who was the cousin of Shibli-Noumani a so called Allama. He left two favorite illegitimate loving students like Khalid saoud and Javed Ghamdi {}

In the early days of Pakistan Revaluation a Grave and Peer Worshipper like person use to live in the village of Pak-Puttan {Punjab}. He had several rings in his hands along with {oil-free} long hairs on shoulders with Mulung Type Mallas {necklace} i-e chain of stones in his neck. In 18th of April 1951 a child is born in that Grave worshipper home.His name was Mohammad shafique but due to his fathers particular back ground and appearance he become well-known by the name of Kakoo-Shah. This family use to called Kuk Kay-Zaiee {a pushtoo like pronunciation}. In this way this child was famous with the name of Kakoo-Shah - Kuk Kay-Zaiee

After the completion of his early {village} studies Mohammad Shafique came Lahore and worried to change his old name with a new up-to-date name because old joker name Was not enough to lead him face Lahories. After thinking and thinking he felt the name Javed Ahmed suits his personality and has modern and commanding. How ever he got rid off the name shafique but there were still the problem of a suffix of Kakoo-Shah - Kuk Kay-Zaiee that was so funny and offensive. For the time being he remain its as it was and set his mind free of worries regarding what should be suffix of the second part of his name.  

Those [u]days he had his close friend name Mr-Rafique Chodhery
who is the witness of his day and night routine; and later he wrote a poem on Javed Ghamdi after leaving his friend ship {I will put the scan of poem later}. In the wake of purging of Dhaka it was the period of 1972 and Kakoo- Shah has accomplished his B.A Honors from Lahore Government College and struggling to be a gentle part of the society

The Story of This ........ , COntinues --------------

Edited by Umer Bin Alas, 01 May 2009 - 03:34 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:58 AM

Javed Ghamdi Exposed By Hazrat Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Hifzullah

Further Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Hifzullah Wrote :-

His English was not so good, but he had given gift of gab. On the basis of this ability he was trying making some relations in society in order to achieve his goals. At last he succeeded on the basis of swap gossip and inspired the administrator of OqaaF department   Mr-Mukhtar Goundal and further Mr-Goundal backed him and OqaaF department   provided him financial assistance to open a Training & Research Organization in 29-J ; Model Town Lahore by the name of Diratul-Fiqer means the circle of Awareness.

Sooner Natures put Javed Ghamdi under the shade of kindness of Modudi which lead him a popular personality of Jamat -e- Islami. Majlisi shoura was not a desired designation for the Javed Ghamdi even His associates started aiming him as a successor of Modudi the reason was Modudi had given banglow #  number 4 in Zeldar Park Achara ; Lahore and further promised for monthly mutual aid of 1000R.s in order to check Ghamdies  acumen nature. Thus Ghamdi flourish on such basis very well

The Story of This .............. , COntinues --------------

Edited by Umer Bin Alas, 01 May 2009 - 03:35 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

Part 3

That time Javed Ghamdi was still the student of Arabic Grammar and always holds the Imam of MuTaZilah ZimHashrees Book of Path I-e {kitabul-Mufsil} could be seen in his Armpit and in commentaries he tried to took benefit from Al-kashaaf which was not even possible for Javed Ghamdi neither at the present. At last Amin Islahi left Jamat-e-Islami in 1957 and Javed go behind him as he use to like Amin Islahi. Simultaneously he became Javed Ghamdi from Javed Ahmed. Mr. Ghamdi stated the 4 to 5 reason of this sir-name and unfortunately couldnt justify one of them

Continues------------------------------

#6 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:18 AM

Part 4

Recently his especial student and expecting successor Ammar khan Nasir told the reason in these words:-

Actually Mr.-Ghamdi had admiration for Amin Islahi therefore he wanted to put ISLAHEE instead of Ghamdi but he has not been the student of MadarsaTulIslah {Institution of Amin Islahi} so choose Ghamdi as a suffix

Comments: - SubhanAllah! The little kid doesnt even know that the sir name Ghamdi is not even synonymous to Islahi neither equal in rank. And how it was jump from Islahi to Ghamdi???? As if this 5th reason is still ignominy and whole the community of Ghamdi is Un-able to explain the correct sir name of their founder.

Prior to 2001 the evil spirit of Ghamdi was growing but the shelter of Lord Kerzon was not available. In 2001 these deficiencies filled by the kind hands of present Lord Kerzon General Pervaiz Musharaf Murtad.

Continue :---------------------

Edited by Umer Bin Alas, 10 October 2007 - 12:46 PM.

#7 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

A person who even can not write the two lines in proper Arabic, and a person who make 4 lines of English poem and lines of 4 verses by stealing and stitch in his poems and verses {I will put the scan of proof in my forth coming article} whose Urdu writings are based on robbery; today unfortunately he is the famous scholar of country Pakistan and whose sayings has authenticity among the people of today.

The story of Journey of Kuk Kay-Zaiee To Ghamdi is admonitory as well as sad. This is fact that a teacher recognize well by his students and students are the source to identify by their Teachers. From Farahee To Islahi and from Islahi to Ghamdi can be justify by I-e they all are the pieces of same block

The First Episode of Ghamdi - KakuShahKukKayZaie - is ended

#8 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:57 PM

Who Was Hameedudin Farahee and Lord Kerzon -Lets Expose The Dirt-

Subject: - The Basic Evil Root Episode 2

This is the story of 1900. It was the second century of Britain imperialism over Hindustan. The viceroy of Hindustan was a famous clever Jew and possesses the usual cunning mind instincts named Lord Kerzon. [b]This so called gentle man engage in purposeless enmity towards innocent Muslims and had habit of implementation of devilish Jewish Ideology[/b].

COntinue .....................

#9 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:35 PM

Due to several reason the Topic was closed , InshaAlllah sooner This topic is again opening , and more information will be place here to expose the Ghamidi

#10 OFFLINE   tRUEMOMIN

tRUEMOMIN

Advanced Member

• Topics: 124

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:10 AM

http://www.nazmay.com/Islamic-Books/Javed-Ahmed-Ghamidi.pdf
This is good book exposing ghamidi.

Edited by tRUEMOMIN, 18 September 2009 - 06:12 AM.

#11 OFFLINE   Umer Bin Alas

Umer Bin Alas

Amer Ibnel Aass

• Topic Starter
  • Special Member

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

its not opening

#12 OFFLINE   tRUEMOMIN

tRUEMOMIN

Advanced Member

• Topics: 124

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

Umer Bin Alas, on Sep 18 2009, 09:08 PM, said:

its not opening

is wokring if you manually look an dcopy due to some problem forum link is not directing to exact page. thanks

#13 OFFLINE   Kamranfrompakistan

Kamranfrompakistan

• Topics: 0

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Umer Bin Alas, on 11 September 2007 - 03:59 AM, said:

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi who is well known for his elite moderating thoughts and experts in alteration and manipulation of quranic verses and provide the wrong commentary of Quran and Hadess

Ghamdi never never attended any religious school But he acts like he is the one and only scholar his writings are influenced by Amin Ahsan Islahi, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, and Hamiduddin Farahi and they all are hadieth rejecters and famous in criticizing companions of Holly Prophet S.w .

A.O.A
Dear borther, wt happened to you. why don't u investigate before spreading such news.

Do you know Abul Ala Maududi droos about Hadidth are published in 8parts with name Tafhim-ul-Hadith.
and what information you have about his criticizm on compnanions of Holy Prophet. If it is criticizm then Ibne Kaseer, Ibn Hijar, Imam Ibne Temia, Alama Aloosi etc. all should be blammed for that as well.
Infact, I believe he is them Imam of 20the centruy in Hind. but this secterial issues made us blind for accepting  HAQ.

Secondly you read Amin Islahi tafseer yourself so that you can point out the writings where he rejected the hadidth and misinterpration of quranic verses. Rather you just listen some one who has heared by some one same way.

The Ghamdi has some misconceptions about Islam. which does not make sense. You can point out those if you find some influenced by such writings. But please dont make such rubbish stories about his past which only make you un-reliable for others.

my email address is kamranfrompakistan@hotamil.com
you can email me.
Make all efforts for Islam not for any sect.

#14 OFFLINE   Kamranfrompakistan

Kamranfrompakistan

A.O.A
Dear borther, wt happened to you. why don't u investigate before spreading such news.

Do you know Abul Ala Maududi droos about Hadidth are published in 8parts with name Tafhim-ul-Hadith.
and what information you have about his criticizm on compnanions of Holy Prophet. If it is criticizm then Ibne Kaseer, Ibn Hijar, Imam Ibne Temia, Alama Aloosi etc. all should be blammed for that as well.
Infact, I believe he is them Imam of 20the centruy in Hind. but this secterial issues made us blind for accepting  HAQ.

Secondly you read Amin Islahi tafseer yourself so that you can point out the writings where he rejected the hadidth and misinterpration of quranic verses. Rather you just listen some one who has heared by some one same way.

The Ghamdi has some misconceptions about Islam. which does not make sense. You can point out those if you find some influenced by such writings. But please dont make such rubbish stories about his past which only make you un-reliable for others.

you can email me.

#15 OFFLINE   Kamranfrompakistan

Kamranfrompakistan

A.O.A

you can email me.

#16 OFFLINE   waqarakbar

waqarakbar

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Here is a refutation of Ghamidi on the issue of beard.

http://waqarakbarche...adith-analysis/

It also shows Ghamidi plays with the wording of hadith, questions authority of hadith as such, and makes stupid arguments against hadith reports.