• Log in with Facebook    Log in with Windows Live    Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Who was Abu Lolo Feroz?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jogi

Jogi
  • Guests
  • Topics: 41

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

I want to know sunni version of Abu Lolo Feroz.......

specially from Fatah Momin

Who was this guy......

Did he killed Hazrat Omar??

If yes then what was the reason behind it? and why dont sunnis curse Abu Lolo feroz as he was killer of ur beloved 2nd Caliph?

Only short and brief answer

#2 OFFLINE   Y. AH.

Y. AH.

Advanced Member

• Topics: 31
  • Local time: 10:05 AM
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:53 AM

>I want to know sunni version of Abu Lolo Feroz, especially from Fatah Momin>

All Shia fellows here want a piece of brother Fatah now. Just wait in the line like everyone else. [joke]

>Who was this guy?>

First his name is Abu Lulu Firoz not abu Lolo feroz. Abu Lulu is a misrepresentation of his name in Arabic Abu Lu'lu'a أبو لؤلؤة .

He was a slave working as a carpenter, painter and black-smith.

>Did he killed Hazrat Umar [ra]??>

Yes, he stabbed him with a dagger when he was leading the prayer in a mosque, leaving him with six cuts that lead to his death.

>If yes then what was the reason behind it?>

Stories reported about this incident suggest that there is a connection between Hz Umar's [ra] murder and the insatisfaction of this slave of a ruling that the Caliph gave about a matter that concerned him. Just the day before of the killing, Abu Lu'lu'a was complaining about the tax that his master took from him i.e. two dirhams per day. Hz Umar [ra] asked him about the kind of work he did and when he find out that he was working as a carpenter etc., he judged that he can pay the tax easily and still have plenty of money. Early next morning, Abu Lu'lu'a hid in a corner waiting for the Caliph [ra], slip into the mosque, stabbed Hz Umar [ra] in a treacherous act. After being overpowered by worshipers, the assassin slew himself with the same dagger.

>and why dont sunnis curse Abu Lu'Lu'a as he was killer of ur beloved 2nd Caliph?>

Abu Lu'Lu'a was not Muslim. He was a non-believer, a Kafir (being a magian). Allah [swt] has already cursed in the noble Quran people like him and promised them the fires of hell. That's enough for us.

Now, your turn.

I read on some unorthodox (not sunni) websites that the Killer of Hz Umar [ra] was named Pirouz Nahavandi, an enslaved Persian soldier who slaughtered Hz Umar [ra] to avenge the honor of the Persian Empire. He is portrayed on those websites as a national hero (!!!!!).

Your comment?

Edited by Y. AH., 26 May 2008 - 10:29 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   Inkaari

Inkaari

Advanced Member

• Topics: 49
  • Local time: 12:05 PM

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

JOGI
Y U PEOPLE WORSHIP ABU LULU...........???

Allah Kay Ham Mujahid Hain GHulAM Mustufa(SAW) KAY
Sahaba(RA) kay sab sipahee baitay hain Ayesha(RA) kay

Ho jiss seeney may Bughz Paighmber SAW aur Sahaba RA ka..
Hay yahi behtar kay....... woh seena sada pit... taaaa ... Rahayy

#4 Jogi

Jogi
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

View PostY. AH., on May 26 2008, 12:53 PM, said:

>I want to know sunni version of Abu Lolo Feroz, especially from Fatah Momin>

All Shia fellows here want a piece of brother Fatah now. Just wait in the line like everyone else. [joke]

>Who was this guy?>

First his name is Abu Lulu Firoz not abu Lolo feroz. Abu Lulu is a misrepresentation of his name in Arabic Abu Lu'lu'a أبو لؤلؤة .

He was a slave working as a carpenter, painter and black-smith.

>Did he killed Hazrat Umar [ra]??>

Yes, he stabbed him with a dagger when he was leading the prayer in a mosque, leaving him with six cuts that lead to his death.

>If yes then what was the reason behind it?>

Stories reported about this incident suggest that there is a connection between Hz Umar's [ra] murder and the insatisfaction of this slave of a ruling that the Caliph gave about a matter that concerned him. Just the day before of the killing, Abu Lu'lu'a was complaining about the tax that his master took from him i.e. two dirhams per day. Hz Umar [ra] asked him about the kind of work he did and when he find out that he was working as a carpenter etc., he judged that he can pay the tax easily and still have plenty of money. Early next morning, Abu Lu'lu'a hid in a corner waiting for the Caliph [ra], slip into the mosque, stabbed Hz Umar [ra] in a treacherous act. After being overpowered by worshipers, the assassin slew himself with the same dagger.

I will soon challenge ur fellow Fatah on one to one debate with me.... U will see

but now i will just stick to the topic

Good Story
You haven't provide any single reference from where u have pasted this story...

you urself had admitted that what u r writing is only a story

" Stories reported about this incident..."

Brother i want authentic book and authentic tradition.... no stories

And i m very much astonished that Abu Lulu murdered Hazrat Omar just for 2 Dirhams.......

just for 2 Dirhams..

amazing

And also one thing

Abu Lulu attacked Hazrat Omar while praying..... as u have accepted.... who were those worshipers who dragged Abu Lulu

were they offering prayer......

If yes then prove that U can break ur prayer in such circumstances.... ?

(Note Abu Lulu didn't attacked on the worshipers)

#5 OFFLINE   nays

nays

Advanced Member

• Local time: 05:05 PM

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

View Postmufti-e-azam, on May 27 2008, 02:25 AM, said:

who worship ?? no body worship abu lulu

Ahh maybe you don't alhamdullilah, but many Shiia's in Iran used to, and still do, but recently his shrine was closed down.

#6 OFFLINE   Y. AH.

Y. AH.

Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

>I will soon challenge ur fellow Fatah on one to one debate with me.... U will see>

Don't blow your horns too much or else they'll become useless.

>but now i will just stick to the topic>

You've already deviated from it.

>Good Story
You haven't provide any single reference from where u have pasted this story...>

Amazing ... how it's easy for people to accuse the others wrongfully!!!!

Obviously, you don't have an academic background about making argumentation or else you wouldn't have said that.

First, you have to prove that I have pasted the text or else you would be accusing me unjustly. Anyhow I don't think that you care about being fair or not since you have already labeled me as your enemy without having knowledge about my kind of writing. (I don't care if you do anyhow).

Second, when you accuse someone of misreporting an information, you MUST present the correct information. Until then, the information remains accurate.

But, I should have known better, I try to have constructive debates with Shias but no Shia comes here without a rifle in his hand. Isn't a Shia Fasik better than a good sunni according to your scholars?

Hostility generates hostility and you are served.

>you urself had admitted that what u r writing is only a story>

Wrong there. Don't twist my words. I only used the word story once with the meaning of a report about the incident. The articles you read in newspapers are called news stories. Does this mean that they are fabricated? No. If you say yes ... then prove it.

>Brother i want authentic book and authentic tradition.... no stories>

The source of my answer is an audio lecture by Sheikh Abdallah Alhamad Al-Rassy ... It lists all the references (if you were more sympathetic, I would have translated them in English but it's not worth the bother. Listen to it in Arabic and enjoy it. I've checked it with several other reliable articles in Arabic, my mother tongue. If you want, you can check it easily. Make your own research and prove me wrong.

audio.islamweb.net/audio/index.php?page=audioinfo&audioid=24424 - 50k

>And i m very much astonished that Abu Lulu murdered Hazrat Omar just for 2 Dirhams... amazing>

I am very careful about my words. I used the word "suggest" NOT ASSERT because I made a personal inference.

Now since you have such a great knowledge and an insight to know the other person's intentions, report the incident in your own words. I can give plenty of references and manage to translate them but obviously, you know everything so you don't need answers from anyone.

Bon travail mon pote!

Edited by Y. AH., 26 May 2008 - 06:03 PM.

#7 OFFLINE   Y. AH.

Y. AH.

Advanced Member

• Topics: 2,084

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

Look who's talking! The guy who disrespects the English forum's rules! What a good example you are!

Well unlike you son, I don't shelter myself behind words when I know that the other person doesn't understand me. I assumed that everyone knew that there are plenty of words and expressions used in English from different origins namely French and Italian. I was wrong!

"Bon travail mon pote" means "good work dude"!

#8 OFFLINE   Y. AH.

Y. AH.

Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

Ohhh, really? You are more accurate than dictionaries for idiomatic expressions from foreign origin?

Ok, I'll take your word for it since you are an expert in English.

By the way, it seems that you like to misrepresent everything. You post 100% in urdu in English forums. You don't use  a word or two. Anyway, say what you want go ahead the platform is ALL yours.

#9 OFFLINE   Fatah-Momin

Fatah-Momin

• Topics: 61
  • Local time: 01:05 PM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:16 AM

View PostJogi, on May 25 2008, 08:59 PM, said:

I want to know sunni version of Abu Lolo Feroz.......

specially from Fatah Momin

Only short and brief answer

Muslim history records that firoz lolo was a majoosie/zorastrian slave who was captured during the wars for persia, he was zorastrian by faith and he died on the same faith, as he did kill Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra] shia has made imam of this fireworshipper and feel blessed when visiting his grave and naming their children after him.
If you want detail we can go into that too, it will be futile, now tell us what is your reason for raising this issue.

Edited by Fatah-Momin, 27 May 2008 - 03:17 AM.

#10 OFFLINE   Y. AH.

Y. AH.

Advanced Member

• Topics: 31

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:29 AM

i just want to know that are these words used in english ever ?? sunni users can do everything...

Yes they are. These words are used in English. Told you before don't accuse someone wrongfully unless you can backup your claims. You're wrong again.

Follow the links to get the definition froman online English dictionary:
 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bon; http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/travail; http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pote

come on son don,t cry..it,s biddat in your religion.
ha ha funny to hear this from you... I thought that your sect graduates professional weepers.

Now, if you want more hel pin idiomatic expressions open a new thread, don't spam this one.

Edited by Y. AH., 27 May 2008 - 05:30 AM.

#11 OFFLINE   Muhammad_Bin_AbuBakr

Muhammad_Bin_AbuBakr

Advanced Member

• Topics: 7
  • Local time: 01:05 PM
  • Religion:Shiaism

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

I also read somewhere that Umer drank Khumr ( a type of alcohol) when he received a dagger blow?
عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن ابن فضال، عن علي بن عقبة، عن أبيه قال: سمعت أبا عبدالله عليه السلام يقول: اجعلوا أمركم لله، ولا تجعلوه للناس فإنه ما كان لله فهو لله، وما كان للناس فلا يصعد إلى الله، ولا تخاصموا الناس لدينكم فإن المخاصمة ممرضة للقلب، إن الله تعالى قال لنبيه صلى الله عليه وآله: " إنك لا تهدي من أحببت ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء " وقال: " أفأنت تكره الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين " ذروا الناس فإن الناس أخذوا عن الناس وإنكم أخذتم عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله، إني سمعت أبي عليه السلام يقول: إن الله عزوجل إذا كتب على عبد أن يدخل في هذا الامر كان أسرع إليه من الطير إلى وكره.

A number of our companions from Ahmad b. Muhammad from ibn Faddal from Ali b. ‘Uqba from his father. He said: I heard Abu ‘Abdallah (عليه السلام) saying: Make your affair for Allah and do not make it for the people. Whatever is for Allah then it is for Allah. And whatever is for people will not ascend to Allah. Do not quarrel with the people about your religion because quarreling sickens the heart. Allah عزوجل said to His Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله “Verily you do not guide whomever you love, but Allah guides whomever He wants” (28:56). “Would you compel the people until they be believers?" (10:99). Leave the people alone because the people have taken from people and you have taken from the Messenger of Allahصلى الله عليه وآله . I heard my father (عليه السلام) saying, "When Allah عزوجل writes for a servant to enter in this affair he will be faster to it than the bird to its nest." (al-Kafi)

#12 OFFLINE   Inkaari

Inkaari

Advanced Member

• Topics: 1

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

View Postnays, on May 26 2008, 09:40 PM, said:

Ahh maybe you don't alhamdullilah, but many Shiia's in Iran used to, and still do, but recently his shrine was closed down.

nay i lost the movie of lolo's ziarat accidently  can any one provide me plz

Allah Kay Ham Mujahid Hain GHulAM Mustufa(SAW) KAY
Sahaba(RA) kay sab sipahee baitay hain Ayesha(RA) kay

Ho jiss seeney may Bughz Paighmber SAW aur Sahaba RA ka..
Hay yahi behtar kay....... woh seena sada pit... taaaa ... Rahayy

#13 Jogi

Jogi
  • Topic Starter
  • Guests
  • Topics: 0

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

View PostFatah-Momin, on May 27 2008, 08:16 AM, said:

Muslim history records that firoz lolo was a majoosie/zorastrian slave who was captured during the wars for persia, he was zorastrian by faith and he died on the same faith, as he did kill Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra] shia has made imam of this fireworshipper and feel blessed when visiting his grave and naming their children after him.
If you want detail we can go into that too, it will be futile, now tell us what is your reason for raising this issue.

Good to see you here

Most of the people who know some history don't dare to answer this question.

I think u didn't read my complete post

And i was not expecting something so foolish from you

shia has made imam of this fireworshipper

Again u have accused Shias of making abu lolo their Imam...

Second thing

Kindly tell us Why he killed hazrat omar?

and also u wrote

he was zorastrian by faith and he died on the same faith, as he did kill Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra]

Lolz

u r trying to say that because he killed hazrat omar so his faith was same as before..

Was Abu lolo slave of Hazrat Omar?

#14 OFFLINE   _AK47_

_AK47_

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

Jogi Shias are having false believes. If u want to challenge. Im alone to answer and distract u. Come, if u have enough knowledge and courage.

#15 OFFLINE   Dihyah_Kalbi

Dihyah_Kalbi

• Local time: 12:35 PM

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

Alas we see shias coming out of the cocoon and defending a Majoosi, hey jogi left taqqiya? Shiasm is Crypto Judaism or Crypto Zorastrian still wondering. have fun

"Shia Loves Ali (RA) But Hate Umar Farooq (RA);
Muslim Loves Ali(RA) and Umar Farooq(RA) and All Sahaba(RA);
'Shia say's' Shaitan Loves Ali(RA) but Hate Umar Farooq(RA);"

Shia = Shaitan (what to expect from Shaitan)

#16 OFFLINE   Jamal Amir

Jamal Amir

• Local time: 11:05 AM

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Abu lulu firoze was a Parsi slave who assassinated Omar(RAA) it was an Iranian plot By hurmu2an,an Iranian general ,who thought that is Omar RaA was removed from the scene the Islam would fall like a house of cards But by the grace of Allah (SWT), it survived the calamity.

Source:the tragedy of Karbala

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to HCY Forum
Please Login or Register to use full features.