Wasil-ibn-ata

my opinion about allah's knowledge

Question

salam alaykom

my view might be controversial but i believe it's the truth and it is the way allah operate his perfect knowledge .

i believe in fate as the pieces of information allah choses to know , what i mean is that allah due to his just self prevented himself from knowing everything we are going to do , he chose to only know what's called fate(qadar) like how mnany children we are gonna have and the sex of the babies and when will we die and many many other things

the rest i mean what we do and the choices we maked in life that's information which allah hides from himself for the sake of justice : he can know but he doesn't want to because that's against his justice

allah doesnt know what we are gonna do in this life and where we are going because he doesnt want that information even though he can obtain it straight away but he chose not to know.

what do others think about this : nobody else has thought about this so it's hard to comprehend in the biginning but i believe this is the truth

59 answers to this question

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وصلى الله تعلى على سيد المرسلين وعلى اله وصحبه اجمعين

Fear Allah Most High, go repent and make ghusl.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وصلى الله تعلى على سيد المرسلين وعلى اله وصحبه اجمعين

Fear Allah Most High, go repent and make ghusl.

why??

have i committed any shirk or kofr?

no

i believe allah is all hearing all-knowing but also just : if he predestined us to hell or paradise then what's the point of bad or good deeds

salam alaykom

my view might be controversial but i believe it's the truth and it is the way allah operate his perfect knowledge

i believe in fate as the pieces of information allah choses to know , what i mean is that allah due to his just self prevented himself from knowing everything we are going to do , he chose to only know what's called fate(qadar) like how mnany children we are gonna have and the sex of the babies and when will we die and many many other things

the rest i mean what we do and the choices we maked in life that's information which allah hides from himself for the sake of justice : he can know but he doesn't want to because that's against his justice

allah doesnt know what we are gonna do in this life and where we are going because he doesnt want that information even though he can obtain it straight away but he chose not to know.

what do others think about this : nobody else has thought about this so it's hard to comprehend in the biginning but i believe this is the truth

That's blatant kufr. Whoever would attribute any kind of ignorance to Allah, is kafir.

no this is not kofr and i never attributed any ignorance to allah astasghfirollah

i said allah chooses not to know some things not that he doesnt know because he cant astaghfirollah but because this is his choice

no this is not kofr and i never attributed any ignorance to allah astasghfirollah

i said allah chooses not to know some things not that he doesnt know because he cant astaghfirollah but because this is his choice

So you believe He doesn't know what we are gonna do in this life? You believe He chosed for Himself ignorance in our deeds?

Brother was right, you need to repent due to that.

Edited by Efendi

Only shia can think this kind bull...

you are lowclass then Hindus,who worship hundereds gods and idols,but also belive in one God and dose not says this kinda thinks to Ishwar(Brahma)(Hindu true God).

So thats mean Allah do Taqiyah to?

Astagferullah

May he guide you to siratullmustaqim

I choose one example for this to understand.

Here is the example.

The Director of a film knows about his film.from start to ends becuase he is the one who create the film,but the ppl who watch this film dont kow whats gona happen next. The audiences will know after watching a film.

Same Allah is the creater,he knows everythings, from beginning to end.

Allah has given free will to his creation Insaan so they can choose whats wrong and whats good.

For example if i don't pray my salah,i cant blame my taqdeer.It's me who get blame.

If i work 6 days and make 500$,and 300 get stolen.So 200 is my Taqdeer.

May Allah forgive me for any mistakes

My, my. This is where conjecture on topics that don't benefit you lead, blatant kufr...may Allah (swt) help the Muslims...

I choose one example for this to understand.

Here is the example.

The Director of a film knows about his film.from start to ends becuase he is the one who create the film,but the ppl who watch this film dont kow whats gona happen next. The audiences will know after watching a film.

Same Allah is the creater,he knows everythings, from beginning to end.

Allah has given free will to his creation Insaan so they can choose whats wrong and whats good.

For example if i don't pray my salah,i cant blame my taqdeer.It's me who get blame.

If i work 6 days and make 500$,and 300 get stolen.So 200 is my Taqdeer.

May Allah forgive me for any mistakes

good example and it's indeed very usefull

what about predestination : does it cover our deeds or not ??

because if it does then allah becomes unjust astaghfirollah

my point is that allah is capable of witholding knowledge from himself about many things like : what are we going to do , like an examiner who doesnt know how we are going to do in the exam even though he knows all the right answers .

ps: stop the crappy comparing of shia to hindus and others and discuss the matter in a civilised way otherwise i will treat you in the same uncivilised manner

what you say is only philosophy or you have some evidence of quran or hadees?

Or saying of your salaf?

If not then i consider it qiyas? And is it prohibited or allowed in shiism?

There are the Qadariyah, whom the Prophet said would be the

But how does that make Allah(swt) unjust? I donot get it.

what you say is only philosophy or you have some evidence of quran or hadees?

Or saying of your salaf?

If not then i consider it qiyas? And is it prohibited or allowed in shiism?

There are the Qadariyah, whom the Prophet said would be the "Magians of this nation."

Some of these people also denied that Allah has prior knowledge of the deeds of men. A scholar called Al-Shafii said. "If you argue with one of the Qadariyah group, ask him about the knowledge of Allah (of the future). If he acknowledges it, then you finish him, but if he denies it, then charge him with blasphemy.

heres our belief:

(Verily, We were recording what you used to do. ) means, `We ordered Our scribe angels to record your deeds. '

Ibn ` Abbas and others commented, "The angels record the deeds of the servants and then ascend to heaven with them. There, they meet the angels entrusted with the Records of deeds sent down from Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz on each Night of Al-Qadr, containing what Allah has written will occur from the servants, long before He created them. They will compare their records and find out that not a single letter was added or deleted. '' He then recited this Ayah, (Verily, We were recording what you used to do. )(45:29)

Ibn Jarir recorded f rom Abul-Aswad Ad-Dili that he said, "` Imran bin Husayn said to me, `Do you think that what the people do, and what they strive for is a thing that is pre-ordained and predest ined for them, or is it a thing which is only writ ten after the Message comes to them from the Prophet , when there will be an evidence against them' I said, ` Rather it is something preordained upon them. ' Then he said, ` Is that an injustice' Then I became extremely frightened of him (due to what he was saying), and I said to him, ` There is nothing except that He

image013.gif created it and possesses it in His Hand. He is not asked about what He does, while they (His creat ion) will be asked. ' He (` Imran) then said, `May Allah guide you! I only asked you about that in order to inform you that a man from Muzaynah or Juhaynah tribe came to the Allah's Messenger and asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! Do you consider the actions of mankind and their struggles to be preordained for them and written for them from Qadr, or something writ ten for them only af ter the Message came to them f rom their Prophet , when there will be an evidence against them'' He (the Prophet ) replied:

(Rather it is something preordained for them. ) So the man said, "Then what is the point of our actions'' The Prophet replied, (Whoever Allah created for one of the two positions (Paradise or Hell), He makes it easy for him (to attain). The proof of that is in the Book of Allah (By Nafs, and Ma Sawwaha (Who apportioned it ). Then He showed it its Fujur and its Taqwa). )'' Ahmad and Muslim both recorded this Hadith.

i dont agree with this hadith at all:

Ibn Jarir recorded f rom Abul-Aswad Ad-Dili that he said, "` Imran bin Husayn said to me, `Do you think that what the people do, and what they strive for is a thing that is pre-ordained and predest ined for them, or is it a thing which is only writ ten after the Message comes to them from the Prophet , when there will be an evidence against them' I said, ` Rather it is something preordained upon them. ' Then he said, ` Is that an injustice' Then I became extremely frightened of him (due to what he was saying), and I said to him, ` There is nothing except that He

image013.gif created it and possesses it in His Hand. He is not asked about what He does, while they (His creat ion) will be asked. ' He (` Imran) then said, `May Allah guide you! I only asked you about that in order to inform you that a man from Muzaynah or Juhaynah tribe came to the Allah's Messenger and asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! Do you consider the actions of mankind and their struggles to be preordained for them and written for them from Qadr, or something writ ten for them only af ter the Message came to them f rom their Prophet , when there will be an evidence against them'' He (the Prophet ) replied:

(Rather it is something preordained for them. ) So the man said, "Then what is the point of our actions'' The Prophet replied, (Whoever Allah created for one of the two positions (Paradise or Hell), He makes it easy for him (to attain). The proof of that is in the Book of Allah (By Nafs, and Ma Sawwaha (Who apportioned it ). Then He showed it its Fujur and its Taqwa). )'' Ahmad and Muslim both recorded this Hadith.

this is the extrme predestenation i condemn : one of the great factors contributing to me leaving sunnism

the hadith is a pure insult of us as human who strive in this life to achieve happiness in this life and the hereafter

i'm sorry mr swords but this is not how i see allah azza wajal .

to proudwahhabi i say : if allah predestined us to do things that lead to hell or paradise then what's the point of him judging us ??

if our deeds are predestined then why bother striving in the way of allah if the destiny is to go to hell anyway (just an example)

if allah wanted to know everything then he would knows it straight away but why would allah do that if it's against his supreme justice

if allah knew athat someone is going to hell then what's the point in creating him

good example and it's indeed very usefull

what about predestination : does it cover our deeds or not ??

because if it does then allah becomes unjust astaghfirollah

my point is that allah is capable of witholding knowledge from himself about many things like : what are we going to do , like an examiner who doesnt know how we are going to do in the exam even though he knows all the right answers .

ps: stop the crappy comparing of shia to hindus and others and discuss the matter in a civilised way otherwise i will treat you in the same uncivilised manner

Hey wasil i am a newbie here.I been reading most of the posts here since i joined. And Did n't any shia compared sunni to Jahil,Kafir,so and so.I think you dont remembers the topic of two idols of salfi something....

what was that? civilised

And i did not compare shia to hindus.I said someone worst then the worst why because Hindus as we know they are open enemies of muslim.I was just saying my experiance with my shia freinds here with me,who tell me about how shia hate sunnies and said bad to sahabas while in toilet.And so many of them visit shia chat often,aftarwards they tell me what they have learn bad stuff of aysha-(ra) r.a. Allah made a mistake etc.

stop threatenning me.

Hey wasil i am a newbie here.I been reading most of the posts here since i joined. And Did n't any shia compared sunni to Jahil,Kafir,so and so.I think you dont remembers the topic of two idols of salfi something....

what was that? civilised

And i did not compare shia to hindus.I said someone worst then the worst why because Hindus as we know they are open enemies of muslim.I was just saying my experiance with my shia freinds here with me,who tell me about how shia hate sunnies and said bad to sahabas while in toilet.And so many of them visit shia chat often,aftarwards they tell me what they have learn bad stuff of aysha-(ra)-(ra) r.a. Allah made a mistake etc.

stop threatenning me.

i dont provoke unless provoked that's a thing you need to learn about me

we shia are ahltawheedand it's not my fault or the fault of shi'ism many shia became innovators or ghulat or even mushrik

the people aqre not hujja on shi'ism but shi'ism is hujja on people

wasil

sorry for disrespecting you.

but still i hate who doubt Allah's power.

indeed i respect you for your knowledge though