Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fatah-Momin

The Question Shia could not answer since 08/2007

10 posts in this topic

Shia have not been able to answer the question, reason is, it expose many of their false claims, Any attempt by Shia to answer these question only expose the false beliefs that they profess in the name of Islam. The questins are based on day to day beliefs and claims of Shia, which they use to authenticate their beliefs, with little investigation the hippocracy of shia faith is exposed.

Q#1: Which direction was Hz. Ali[ra] facing doing the sajdah at time of his birth inside the Ka'ba?

Two responses, two versions, both accept Imam did perform Sajdah, one claim to know the direction obviously first Qibla, the other does not know the direction.

Ans :- To Bait ul Muqaddas side..
I have to admit.. I do not know the answer to this question.

According to Shia mythology Imam was born inside Ka'ba, the story goes like the mother of Imam Fatima was performing tawaf of Ka'ba When she started experiencing birth pains, miraculously the walls of the Ka"ba opened up [for some reason door was locked as Idol gods would have run off].

Fatima stayed inside the Ka'ba for three days and was provided for by Allah[swt] through Hz. Jidraeel[as] (this remind us of similar incident which occurred more then 600 yrs ago in Christianity) After three days Fatima walks out with the child in her hands. It further states that immediately after birth imam went in to sajdah. It does not say in which direction, does it matter? no it does not.

Let us get to the crux of this story, it is recorded fact of history on which both Muslims and Shia agree, that is inside walls of the Ka'ba were decorated by Idols gods(remember these Shia went so far as to place Imam Ali on the shoulder of RasoolAllah[saw] at time of fatah-e-Makkah to destroy these very idols) and images of pagan gods, so no matter which direction imam was facing, Imam was performing sajdah to an idol god or an god image.

This refutes many of Shia claims including the claim that imam was a imam from the birth, imam never worshipped idols. we all know makkan were pagan and superstitious had they observed any such miracle they would have accepted imam as a GOD.

I will not indulge in any further details as it will answer some other of my quetions on this thread. Any other Shia who would like to attempt answering these questions.

Note: By Allah Hz. Ali[ra] is free of any claim that shia make for him.

Q#2: How many companions took Shahada at the hand of Hz. Ali[ra] during the early Maki life?

Ans:-That Was Not His Duty If Ever You Heard How Hazrat Abu Zarr Became Muslim Than You Will Know That Who Ever Want To Become Muslim He Took To Prophet saww....

Well it appears no Shia want to answer this Question, the reason it exposes Shia lies and deciet, Mullah a Shia under Taqeeyah of "Other" as his religion on his profile and it was a reason Millah/mufti did not register himself as "Shia" he knows that his answer will become source of expose of shia filthy belief.

The answer to this question is ingrained in the answer to first question, on which three shia member agreed that Imam was born inside Ka'ba [they also agreed, on delivery Imam immediately performed Sajdah inside Ka'ba] Its maqbool and universally accepted among shia that birth of Imam was a miracle which was witnessed by many residents and non resident of Makkah which were present when Imam's mother Fatima herself was performing tawaaf and felt pain of delivery and the wall of Ka'ba cracked open this openning of the wall was a miracle that was witnessed by all present.

A child whose birth was witnessed miracle, who was a devinely designated Imam by birth, after all these claims Shia came out with was "Not his duty" and all he did was tell one person [Hz. Abu Zar Ghafri(ra)] direction to where RasoolAllah[saw] was.

Imam could have gone to Ka'ba and reminded people of his miraculous birth if they had forgotten about [age of was at this time betwee 9/10 yrs] so most of people who witnessed this miracle were still alive especially Banu Hashim who walked away from the lunch even when Imam directly invited them to Islam including the father of Imam Abd Manaf[Abu Talib].( remember all the arrangement of this lunch/dinner was made and prepared by 9/10 yrs old imam).

Shia answer: Not his duty, the

No one entered through the gate

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Q#3: Which is the correct Kalima for Shia La hi Laha Il lal la, Mhammad RasoolAllah, " Ali Waliullah" Or " Mahdi ZahoorAllah"?

It appear no Shia had guts to answer this simple question, I would not know why. There was one response from Mullah "other" [religion] who is actually Shia mufti his answer,

Ans:- Ali Yun Wali Allah Is Kalima & Mahdi a.s Zahoor Allah Is Dua...

To answer this Question we have to go back in history let us start with Hz. Ibrahim [as]

Muslim admit their faith in the ambia Akraam[as] by declaring statement of faith eg.

La hi Laha Il lal la Ibrahim Khalil Allah

La hi Laha Il lal la Ismail Zabee Allah

La hi Laha Il lal la Musa Kaleem Allah

La hi Laha Il lal la Isa Rooh Allah

La hi Laha Il lal la Muhammad RasoolAll

Shia Claim that all their "Imam" are divinely designated So they declare Shahada as,

1.La hi Laha Il lal la Muhammad RasoolAllah Ali yun Wali Allah

12.La hi Laha Il lal la Muhammad RasoolAllah Mahdi Zahoor Allah ?

Why do Shia not declare their faith on following 11 imams?, Where did the divine designation go?

We all Know according to Shia mythology 12th imam is alive and is hidden, so why do shia not declare their faith/shahda on the HAZIR IMAM? or There is no Hazir Imam?

Q#4: How many women took Shahada at the hand or propogation of Hz. Fatima[ra] during maki life ?

Ans:- Same Answer As 2nd,Its Duty Of Prophet saww To Spread Islam And Who Ever Came Mola Ali a.s Or Ahle Bait a.s Took Her/Him To Prophet saww Because He Was The Leader Of Islam...

There is no recorded evidence of any contribution toward dawah by Hz. Fatima[ra] during this period, so Shia are dumb founded at this question, if the duty was of RasoolAllah[saw] then Imam was not a Imam by Birth, as meaning of imam is to lead and a leader does not follow. This answer also exposes Shia hippocracy of faith and beliefs.

PS: I must it make it clear of my intentions, when I refer to any member of RasoolAllah[saw] family[ra] it is in context with shia belilefs only, for me to raise any objection on any believing member of RasoolAllah[saw] family[ra] is Kufr. May Allah[swt] give us strenght to follow on the Sunnah of any one of them[ameen]

Q#5: How many days after the Hijra of RasoolAllah[ra] did Hz. Fatima[ra] traveled to Medina and where did she stay mean while.

Question # 5 is very interesting, it exposes the lies propagated by Shia to such a extent that even Muslim took this propaganda of lies as unquestionable truth, if any one raised objection Muslims went as far as doing takfeer on that person.

It has been so many years that I have been asking this question, that now even I feel sorry for Shia's, these Shia are so immersed in lies that they can not see obvious truth and neither can those Muslims who follow Shia propaganda.

Ever since I was able to understand, read and write, I have been told this story over and over through shia dominated education system of Pakistan, Ulema and Shia dominated Pakistani Media.

None raised the Question if the Kufar of Makkah were so hell bent on Killing the family of RasoolAllah[saw] Naouzobillah, that it took great courage to stay behind and sleep in the bed of RasoolAllah[saw], Then what about the rest of the Family, including Hz. Fatima[ra], did it not took courage to be left behind in life threatening situation by her own father[saw].

By Allah this incident the way it is narrated is Tabarrah on RasoolAllah[saw] naouzobillah/ Astaghfirullah, That to save his[saw] own life he jeopardized the life of his[saw] family. By Allah by removing himself from Makkah he[saw] also removed the danger away from his family. Kufar of Makkah,s only intention was to kill RasoolAllah[saw] only [Naouzobillah], for this reason and to divide the blame among all the tribes they choose one person from each family. No matter how strong the Kufar were they still were shy of facing Banu Hashim one on one.

The threat was directly to the life of RasoolAllah[saw] not to his family, had been been the case otherwise RasoolAllah[saw] would have taken them with himself[saw]. RasoolAllah[saw] Just left Hz. Ali[ra] at home because he was staying in the same home so Hz. Ali[ra] could give back the amaanat deposits that were with RasoolAllah[saw] belonging to different people. There was nothing else to it.

Sealed nectar

"At this point, the arch-criminal of Makkah, Abu Jahl bin Hisham suggested that they assassinate him. But assassination by one man would have exposed him and his family to the vengeance of blood. The difficulty was at last solved by Abu Jahl himself, who suggested that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should strike Muhammad simultaneously with their swords so that the blood-money would be spread over them all"

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch3s6.html

Q#6: How Many wars were won using Sword Zulfiquar, during the Khilafa of Hz. Ali[ra]?

No war was won during the Khilafate of Hz. Ali[ra] as most of the time was spent fighting civil war against Hz. Ameer Mauwiyah[ra]. The land Under his khilafate shrank from the area where sun never set to just an area today known as Iraq and some parts of Hijaz.

Q#7: Post one incident that was personely instigated by Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra]{father-in-law of rasoolAllah[saw]} during th early Maki life ?

There is not even one incident that can be pointed out, RasoolAllah[saw] actually enjoyed cordial relations with the family of Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra], nowhere in history has an incident was recorded, the very first time we read about Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] being drawn into agreement against RasoolAllah[saw] at time of Hijrah, when all the tribal leader were invited to assassinate RasoolAllah[saw] noauzobillah, which also included some family members of banu Hashim. This was arranged to avoid blame on any single family. It is recorded in sealed nectar as:

They, therefore, began to seek the most effective method that could avert this imminent danger. They convened a meeting on Thursday, 26th Safar, the year fourteen of Prophethood / 12th September 622 A.D[For details see Rahmat-al-lil'alameen 1/95-102] ., i.e. two and a half months after the Great

Q#8: Why did Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] participated in Battle of Badr ?

Shia Mufti-e-azam / mulla answered

Ans:- I Already Quote You One Incident He Was The Worst Enemy Of Prophet saww & Islam And This Is The Most Stupid Question I Read In My Life,Obviously He Want To Kill Prophet saww & Crush Islam.Thats Why When They Lost The War He Said I Will Not Take A Bath(Ghusal Janabat) & Will Not Go Near To Women (For Sex) Until I Will Not Fight With Prophet saww...So Do You Think He Said These Things In Love Of Islam & Love Of Prophet saww ??

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=6244&view=
findpost&p=58779

This stupid person in his hate and ignorance of history does not even realize that Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] did not participate in the battle of Badr. The cause of battle at Badr was the rumor that Muslims have attacked the caraven which was being led by Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra], the Kufar of Makkah gathered force and came out to help him, Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] advised them to head back to Makkah as he was never attacked and there is no cause of confrontation, when Kufar insisted he headed towards Makkah and refused to fight Muslims. This proves the blind and illogical hate for Blessed companions[ra] that shia harbour in their Majoosie heart.

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch4s5.html#Reason%20of%20the%20Battle

Poster's Note: If any Shia still want to answer this question please go head inshallah it will further expose the false beliefs of Shia faith..

Q#9: Why Did Hz. Khalid Bin Waleed[ra] participated in Battle of Badr ?

The enimosity for Hz. Khalid Bin Waleed [ra] Saifullah. Is ingrained in the nature of Shia, As he was the main player to decimated the Persian empire in to non existance, and as Shia are product of Majoosies, they even with oout investigation accept for fact that Hz. Khalid Bin Waleed[ra] participated in battle at badr. It is recorded in history that he never participated in that Battle

"Among those who went to negotiate the release of the prisoners were Ikrimah, Khalid (who had missed the battle of Badr on account of his absence from the Hijaz) and Khalid's brother, Hisham. Khalid and Hisham arranged the release of their brother, Waleed. When Hisham heard that the ransom would be 4,000 dirhams, he began to haggle for a lower sum but was rebuked by Khalid. The sum of 4,000 dirhams was duly paid for the release of Waleed, whereafter the three brothers left Madinah and camped for the night at a place called Zhul Halifa, a few miles away. Here, during the night, Waleed slipped away from the camp, returned to Madinah, reported to the Prophet and became a Muslim. He thereafter proved a devout Muslim and became very dear to the Prophet; and in spite of his new faith, his relations with Khalid remained as warm and loving as ever." (Book Sword of Allah, Chapter3, page 2)

This book contains perhaps one of the most brilliant biographies written on the Companion of the Prophet (SAWS), Khalid bin Al-Waleed, Sword of Allah.

Khalid bin Al-Waleed was one of the greatest generals in history, and one of the greatest heroes of Islam. Besides him, Genghis Khan was the only other general to remain undefeated in his entire military life. A measure of Khalid's genius is that he was the only person to inflict a (temporary) defeat on the Prophet Muhammad, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace).

The original title of the book, "The Sword of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed, His Life and Campaigns" was written by the late Lieutenant-General A.I. Akram of the Pakistan Army, in October 1969. The author learnt Arabic in order to draw on the earliest historical sources and he visited every one of Khalid's battlefields in order to draw analyses from the viewpoint of military strategy, including reconciling conflicting historians' accounts. The book was originally published by the Army Education Press, Rawalpindi, Pakistan and printed by Feroze Sons Publishers in Lahore, Pakistan. The excellence of the book was such that it has been translated from English into Arabic and is currently sold in bookshops throughout the Arab World.

http://kalamullah.com/Books/khalid.zip

I am not reply to this topic but one i saw on this forum which itself incorrect and filled with intolerable ignorance and I am not able to reply to that even. the topic of that post and date are below (copy and paste). How come did find answer of all these questions in Sahay-Satta books, I hope you guys should read them carefully rather than collecting dust. Topic of the post says no answer from shia since 08/2007 and Mr Fatah-Momin start this topic on "Jun 21, 2009 07:33pm". That is the same way you guys talk about Islamic history and because of you guys there are people like rushdee write books reference every thing from "Hadees", you guys need to understand the Holy Quran not remembering it like parrot, and respect only the family of prophet (PBUH). To get answer to your questions, you need to sit with any shia Alim in peaceful manner.

[b] The Question Shia could not answer since 08/2007[/b]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Started By [url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showuser=25"][color=#4B0082]Fatah-Momin[/color][/url], Jun 21 2009 07:33 PM[/size][/font][/color]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0