Hot Ice

MQM + QADIANIS

47 posts in this topic

MQM ALTAF HUSSAIN and QADIANIS : To file a false case of Blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad {S.A.W.W} technically not possible; Legal Experts

post-5574-1253679541_thumb.gif

Edited by Hot Ice

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"][b][center]Why Aamir Liaquat Husain left MQM[/center][/b][/color][/size]
[size="5"][b][color="#000000"][center] MQM & Qadyaniyat Relations Exposed [/center][/color][/b][/size]
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W5LiqDnppI[/media][/center]

[quote name='MUHAMMED' timestamp='1315698836' post='99354']
[size="5"][color="#FF0000"][b][center]Why Aamir Liaquat Husain left MQM[/center][/b][/color][/size]
[size="5"][b][color="#000000"][center] MQM & Qadyaniyat Relations Exposed [/center][/color][/b][/size]
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W5LiqDnppI[/media][/center][/quote]
oh come on brother , aap , MR Amir Liaquat ki kya baat karte ho , usko to buhat pehle maut ki saza ho jani chahiye thi , kyunke Gustakh e Rasool SAW (PBUH) ki saza maut hoti hai , aur us Gustakh ki na to tauba hoti hai aur na us se munazra kiya jata hai , aur Sahaba Karam RA, Umhat Al Momineen RA ki shaan main gustakhi karne ka matlab , Nabi Pak MUHAMMAD SAW (PBUH) ki shaan main gustakhi karna hai , but ye baatein yahan logon ko samajh main nahin ayengi agar amir liaquat scholar hai to phir sulman rushdie kya hai ???????????

[quote name='hassan.raza' timestamp='1315710201' post='99363']
oh come on brother , aap , MR Amir Liaquat ki kya baat karte ho , usko to buhat pehle maut ki saza ho jani chahiye thi , kyunke Gustakh e Rasool SAW (PBUH) ki saza maut hoti hai , aur us Gustakh ki na to tauba hoti hai aur na us se munazra kiya jata hai , aur Sahaba Karam RA, Umhat Al Momineen RA ki shaan main gustakhi karne ka matlab , Nabi Pak MUHAMMAD SAW (PBUH) ki shaan main gustakhi karna hai , but ye baatein yahan logon ko samajh main nahin ayengi agar amir liaquat scholar hai to phir sulman rushdie kya hai ???????????[/quote]
Brother in my post did i defend AMIR LIAQAT ? or am i supporting him ?
I have just shared a video which gives the information that MQM is fully supporting QADIYANIS and in PUNJAB and ENGLAND most of the party work and funding of MQM is done by QADIYANIS ........
This is just the info , if you believe it take it and if not then leave it .....

[quote name='Hot Ice' timestamp='1252599457' post='73967']
[size=3][b] MQM ALTAF HUSSAIN and QADIANIS : Qadianis boost up their preachings during Ramazan [/b][/size]

[size=3][b]PART 2[/b][/size]

[attachment=1879:qadiani_working_2.gif]
[/quote]
AHMADYIA COMMUNITY HAS NO POLICY TO INVOLVE IN PAKISTANI POLITICS. PKEASE DO NOT FOLLOW FALSE AND BASELESS NEWS AND STORIES ABOUT AHMADYIA COMMUNITY. VISIT WWW.ALISLAM.ORG EXPLORE THE TRUE SIDE OF AHMADYIA COMMUNITY. AT WWW.ALISLAM.ORG U CAN GET BOOKS LITERATURE PRESS RELESES, ARTICLES AND LOT OF STUFF ABOUT AHMADYIA COMMUNITY

[quote name='Ahsan Raza' timestamp='1324140503' post='106784']
PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW [b][color="#FF0000"]FALSE[/color][/b] AND [b][color="#FF0000"]BASELESS[/color][/b] NEWS AND STORIES ABOUT AHMADYIA COMMUNITY.[/quote]
Then which news is [b]TRUE[/b] and [b]BASED[/b] news?

[quote name='Jhangvi' timestamp='1324142522' post='106789']
[quote name='Ahsan Raza' timestamp='1324140503' post='106784']
PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW [b][color="#FF0000"]FALSE[/color][/b] AND [b][color="#FF0000"]BASELESS[/color][/b] NEWS AND STORIES ABOUT AHMADYIA COMMUNITY.[/quote]
Then which news is [b]TRUE[/b] and [b]BASED[/b] news?[/quote]
My dear, suppose,if u have two ways for understanding true Islam, one is through Quran ad oher wa is mulah s politics(politics of so called religious leaders) . if u want to understand the true philosophy of Islam then of course u will chose Quran over mulah. Quran is a pure rational and logical book,but our so called religious leader made Quran irrational and illogical book. please follow the rationality and logic than dirty politics.my dear, did u ever read any book of mirza ghulam ahmad, did u ever read any litrature written by ahmadyia community, did u ever investigate personally about the beliefs of ahmadyia community. i think the answer is no. people believe what mulah says about ahmadyia community, they do not try to investigate, they do not read Quran with urdu translation(mostly). they prefer mulah s politics over Quran. so dear do u want to know the truth, ask yourself