Hot Ice

MQM + QADIANIS

47 posts in this topic

[quote name='Ahsan Raza' timestamp='1324198596' post='106821']
Quran is a pure rational and logical book,but our so called religious leader made Quran irrational and illogical book. please follow the rationality and logic than dirty politics.[/quote]
YES, Quran is 100% rational and logical book, which you Qadianis (Ahmadis) deny. [b]Quran says: Muhammad [saww] is the last Prophet of Allah....[/b] but you people deny it and accept the fake Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani as a Prophet. Don't you talk about Quran's rationality and logic!

[quote name='Ahsan Raza' timestamp='1324198596' post='106821']
my dear, did u ever read any book of mirza ghulam ahmad, did u ever read any litrature written by ahmadyia community, did u ever investigate personally about the beliefs of ahmadyia community. i think the answer is no.[/quote]
Sorry, but I have read myself the books, publications, newspapers & mags of your false Prophet and his followers. WALLAH, its full of filth, disrespect and lies.

Man, the Pakistan's Parliament has declared your community as KAFIR. Thats it!

[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stop spamming the forum with same post on every thread.[/font][/color] Edited by UmarBinKhatab