Ibne Abu Bakr

kya koi shia, imamat ko Quran se proof kr sakta he?

502 posts in this topic

Shiao se sirf ek ayat Quran ki chahiay jo yeh proof kr skre k imamat Quran se sabit he!!

Murtada: Al-Shafi, vol 2 p. 128..
Edited by mohammadfarhan

Are bhai koi shia to imamat ko prove karo Quran se..

Ya ALLAH yeh to haad ho gai.. Koi shia imamat ko Quran se proof he nahi kr sakta!!

6 days are already over still no responce??

sach me mene shia mazhab se zada fake mazhab j tak nahi dekha..

Ali(ra) ki Imamat ko Quran se sabit hi nahi kr skte ..!! loooool..

Shia ki sub say pahli or sub sai kamzoor daleel ye hay . jis say woh apni 12 immmamun ki imamat sabit kardaitay hain or hamain pta bhi nahi chalta hum dhondtay rah jatay hain LOL!!!!

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ سورة النساء 59

اے ایمان والو الله کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور ان لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے حاکم ہوں

Edited by Khalifa

Shia ki sub say pahli or sub sai kamzoor daleel ye hay . jis say woh apni 12 immmamun ki imamat sabit kardaitay hain or hamain pta bhi nahi chalta hum dhondtay rah jatay hain LOL!!!!

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ سورة النساء 59

اے ایمان والو الله کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور ان لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے حاکم ہوں

:D really this is funniest claim..

" الْأَمْرِ " ko imam bata rhe he!! Kamal he lekin yeh alfaz to arabic me insaan k diay hue command r k liay use hota he...!! Jaha tak mujhe malum he..!!

Edited by mohammadfarhan

:D really this is funniest claim..

" الْأَمْرِ " ko imam bata rhe he!! Kamal he lekin yeh alfaz to arabic me insaan k diay hue command r k liay use hota he...!! Jaha tak mujhe malum he..!!

mujh macheez ka ek sawal hai ke shiataan ka aqeeda koi dhakee chuppi baat nahin yeh to eid e ghadder manate hain or nahin mante mare pass en ke dawat name ki aik copy hai jo ke main esi forum se download ki hai khair mera sawal yeh hai ke en kaffiron ka aqeeda jante hue aap main se kitne dost hain jo en ko insaan bhi mante hain ?

mujh macheez ka ek sawal hai ke shiataan ka aqeeda koi dhakee chuppi baat nahin yeh to eid e ghadder manate hain or nahin mante mare pass en ke dawat name ki aik copy hai jo ke main esi forum se download ki hai khair mera sawal yeh hai ke en kaffiron ka aqeeda jante hue aap main se kitne dost hain jo en ko insaan bhi mante hain ?

Nahi dost aisi baat nahi,, me inhe insaan hi manta hun, balke ek ghalat raah pe chal raha insaan.. Jo hamara farz he wo hume krna he,, inko yeh dikhana/batana he k inke aqqede Quran ki nazar me ek dam khokle he,, bilkul ZERO.. Jis chiz (imamat) ko yeh firz mante he, wo Quran ki ayato se zahir nahi,, TO YEH KAISA FARZ HE!!

There's a saying in Indo-Pak culture: Jaldi Ka Kam Shaitan Ka.

Even though you've showen your true bloodline Mr. Farhan, I'd still give you many VERSES of QURAN that prove Imam. NOw I know you won't accept it as your forfather did not accept what Rasul asked them to do and like any stubborn dog, you'll beleive what you want to believe. But here are the Ayats from Quran:

Shaykh Mufid (d. 413 A.H./1022 C.E.) defines an "Imam" as follows: "The Imam is the person who has the comprehensive leadership in religious as well as worldly matters as the successor of the Prophet (a.s.)."[23]

• Be careful of your duty to Allah and be with the Truthful. (9:119)

Even though you've showen your true bloodline Mr. Farhan, I'd still give you many VERSES of QURAN that prove Imam. NOw I know you won't accept it as your forfather did not accept what Rasul asked them to do and like any stubborn dog, you'll beleive what you want to believe. But here are the Ayats from Quran:

Shaykh Mufid (d. 413 A.H./1022 C.E.) defines an "Imam" as follows: "The Imam is the person who has the comprehensive leadership in religious as well as worldly matters as the successor of the Prophet (a.s.)."[23]

NONE OF THE VERSE PROVES IMAMAT(SO SAD).

AND THEY ARE ALREADY REFUTED HERE:

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/imamah/the-quran-challenge-3

AND VERSE 4:59 YOU QUOTED IS HALF NOT COMPLETE, THE PART YOU CLEVERLY OR FOOLISHLY LEFT REFUTES YOUR ARGUMENT AND CONCEPT OF IMAMAT ITSELF.

WOW, I'm surprised. Didn't I say in my post that you won't accept no matter what I say. There's another saying in Urdu: Bhains ke Age been bajane ka keya faida. It's useless for me to prove anything to you because Allah has put a curtain on your heart as well as mind and therefore you're unable to comprehend anything except what you want to beleive. It does not surpirses me because Prophet had the same problem with Kuffar of his time, I'm just dealing with the same of this time.

Edited by FarjadAli

WOW, I'm surprised. Didn't I say in my post that you won't accept no matter what I say. There's another saying in Urdu: Bhains ke Age been bajane ka keya faida. It's useless for me to prove anything to you because Allah has put a curtain on your heart as well as mind and therefore you're unable to comprehend anything except what you want to beleive. It does not surpirses me because Prophet had the same problem with Kuffar of his time, I'm just dealing with the same of this time.

lol, your cowardly answers are same that of qadiyanis, even they dont have any proof from quran to their beliefs, but sam like you quote verses which have no relation to the issue. When answered they too say the same, lolzz

Anyways what can i expect from person who deceivingly quote HALF VERSES.(its the work of jews who take what they like and leave what they dont)

lol, your cowardly answers are same that of qadiyanis, even they dont have any proof from quran to their beliefs, but sam like you quote verses which have no relation to the issue. When answered they too say the same, lolzz

Anyways what can i expect from person who deceivingly quote HALF VERSES.(its the work of jews who take what they like and leave what they dont)

Qadyanis are not muslims as they don't consider Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) to be the last messanger of Allah.

As for Jews and Christians, at least they took half of the verse, you people have changed the entire book of Hadith. Your favorite Sahaba paid people people to make hadiths in their favor but their actions were totally against it. I've posted many questions for you but you didn't reply to any of them but in fact you're trying to ignore them.

When I quote you any hadith or event from Prophet's life, you call it Alif Laila Khani. We've been proving you WRONG from centuries and INSHALLAH we'll continue to do so. You call your own books and scholars as immature such as Maudidi, Tahir Qadri, etc. You refuse to accept the truth. But it does not mean I'll stop. I'll continue to fight. I'll continue my Matam because my hand on my chest is a slap on EVER YAZIDI's face. If I do matam, if I cry on Hussain, then why do you feel pain?

You guys are worst than jews and christains. Every religion gave a high status to their Prophet, Esa is a son of God for Christians but you Wahabis think Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is a normal person like you.

Karbala Agar Jung Hai Do Shezado Ke

Qalam main Dam hai to likh HUSSAIN har geya

Bus YA HUSSAIN

Qadyanis are not muslims as they don't consider Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) to be the last messanger of Allah.

As for Jews and Christians, at least they took half of the verse, you people have changed the entire book of Hadith. Your favorite Sahaba paid people people to make hadiths in their favor but their actions were totally against it. I've posted many questions for you but you didn't reply to any of them but in fact you're trying to ignore them.

When I quote you any hadith or event from Prophet's life, you call it Alif Laila Khani. We've been proving you WRONG from centuries and INSHALLAH we'll continue to do so. You call your own books and scholars as immature such as Maudidi, Tahir Qadri, etc. You refuse to accept the truth. But it does not mean I'll stop. I'll continue to fight. I'll continue my Matam because my hand on my chest is a slap on EVER YAZIDI's face. If I do matam, if I cry on Hussain, then why do you feel pain?

You guys are worst than jews and christains. Every religion gave a high status to their Prophet, Esa is a son of God for Christians but you Wahabis think Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is a normal person like you.

Karbala Agar Jung Hai Do Shezado Ke

Qalam main Dam hai to likh HUSSAIN har geya

Bus YA HUSSAIN

lol, even same applies to you , like that to qadiyanis. Alhamdulilah so you didnt reject that you quote half verses like jews. Subhanallah.

And lolz leave aside hadees because you are not worst discussing it, moreover here the issue was about kalamullah not hadees, but nice attempt to hide your hypocrisy of quoting half verses.

For rest of moronic comments they dont ned to be addressed.

BEcause once its proved that you quote half verses like jews then you are crushed like a mosquito now.