kaari_zarb

shia/sunni Ulamas converted into sunni/shia

14 posts in this topic

image006.gif

i have found a debate on shia chat .com that how many shia / sunni scholors r converted into sunni or shia scholars image001.gif

So i also want to continue that one on here. and i am thinking that more and more people will give their information about this. Thanx.

image004.gif

Well here is one to start with (copied from ansar):

Ayatullah Abu Alfathel Alburqai

alburqi3i.jpg

His full name is: Abulfadhal the son of Al-Hasan the son of Hijjat Al-Islam Al-Sayyid Ahmed the son of Ridha Al-Deen the son of Al-Sayyid Yahya the son of Mirza Meeran the son of Yahya the son of Meer Muhsin the son of Meer Ridha Al-Deen the son of Al-Sayyid Muhamed the son of Meer Fakhr Al-Deen the son of Meer Hussain the son of Badshah the son of Meer Abu Al-Qasim the son of Meerah the son of Abu Al-Fadhal the son of Bindaar the son of Isa the son of Abi Jaffar Muhamed the son of Abu Al-Qasim the son of Ali the son of Ali Muhamed the son of Ahmed the son of Muhamed the lame the son of Al-Sayyid Ahmed the son of Mousa Al-Mubarqi

Well, since on that thread on [not allowed], Tijani is considered to be a "Sunni alem" converting to Shiasm, I think the following person is much more eligible to qualify as a "Shia alem" converting to Sunni:

Dr. Ali Muzafaryan. His Biography could be find on the link below, unfortunately it is in Farsi. I wonder if any qualified person here can translate it to us:

مختصري در مورد زندگي دكتر علي مظفريان رحمه الله

Edited by al-a3sha

Since on that thread they are quoting some Sunni alims , I think four, converting after Munzara (ref: Peshawar Nights). The reverse was reported by Syed Abdullah Ib Al-Hussain Al-Suwaidi Al-Abbasi to occur after a Munazara in Najaf in the year (1156) in the presence of Nadir Shah, were a group of Shia scholars converted after the long munazara.

Edited by al-a3sha

Muhib Al-Deen Abbas Al-Khadhimi , author of " Siyaha Fee Alam Al-Tashaiu" (A Journey in the world of Shiasm)

Edited by al-a3sha

I found this on HCY homepage:

Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mulk, popular name for the history of Struggling in Pakistan, an Ex-SHIA scholar, who converted to SUNNI.

image006.gif

Nice attempt by brother al-a3sha. I hope u will continue to increase the list of shias. i also request to other shias and sunnies to caculate those ulamas who changed their beleifes.

image004.gif

More:

-Alama: Ismail Al-Ishaq Al-Khoeini

- Hyder Ali Qalamdaran

- Dr. Musa Al-Musawi

- Hussain Al-Musawi

- Muhammad Iskandar Al-Yasiri

I found them on the following site (Arabic):

أئمة الصحوة

It's really important when an 'Aalim (scholar) switches his religion to another, as he understands his religion better than the mass.

I see, in this thread, shias haven't mentioned any 'Aalim of Ahlus Sunnah who converted to a shia.

And I believe the way shias beat the drum of Tijani, his conversion from Ahlus Sunnah to Ahlush Shia must be a Drama, as shi'ism is nothing but a bogus play.

Tijani would either be a Sunni in disguise of Taqiyyah and then proclaimed to convert to shi'ism just to fool the people or he would never had converted to shi'ism, he would be a shia from the beginning.

As this is what is way of shias to impress simple folk. Just visit [not allowed], you would see scores of those who claim to have converted to shi'ism from Islam.

They all are liars, as the one who believes a shia is an Idiot-Number-One.

Anyways, I am interested to know about Tijani:

1. Where is the proof that he was a Scholar of Ahlus Sunnah before converting to a Shia?

2. Where is his work as a Sunni?

If shias fail to answer these questions then everyone should raise the slogan that

Shias are Liars-Number-One.

Edited by 3Abdullah

image006.gif

Yes there are many shia in mullah disguise among muslims, and they are the one who are spreading shia beliefs among ignorant muslim masses. One can easily distinguish these shia when one listen to juma speech and Khutaba, in Khutaba the imams mention the name of the daughter of Nabi[saw] grand sons[ra] and other cousins, but you will never hear them mention the name that are mentioned and their status eleviated in Quran, like the name of Sayeda Hz. Ayesha siddika[ra]