Followers 0
Efendi

The Authenticity of

19 posts in this topic

its not opening ya shaikeh

Brother, check again, it's fine for me.

Try:

http://www.thegdi.org/

section-------Sectarianism---------The authenticity of "I am the city of knowledge, and Ali is a door of it."

<br />Enjoy.<br /><br /><a href='http://www.thegdi.org/the-authenticity-of-i-am-the' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://www.thegdi.or...ity-of-i-am-the</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam. Edited by Ameen

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Salam Ameen,

You want one name of Ahle-Sunnah Scholar who has doubted its authenticity rather many has rejected it as being shia fabrication.

The Authenticity of

<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Salam Ameen,<br />
Edited by Ameen

<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Salam Ameen,&lt;br /&gt;

<br />
<br />
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;
&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;Salam Ameen,&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;

Ameen why dont you starts writing novels you seems to be good im making imaginary tales.... And you dont even know the basic fact that, when a report is presnet in sunan books (that too sahihein) its take precedence over reports present in history books...

<br />
<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;Salam Ameen,&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;

<br />Ameen why dont you starts writing novels you seems to be good im making imaginary tales.... And you dont even know the basic fact that, when a report is presnet in sunan books (that too sahihein) its take precedence over reports present in history books...<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo Alaikum my dear brother. This is nothing but jealousy towards the legendary Ali (ra). Give me something which is unauthentic regarding the Azwaj and Sahaba. Give me something which is sticky regarding Azwaj and Sahaba. Now that would be fair, just and equal. Wassalaam.

<br />
<br />Ameen why dont you starts writing novels you seems to be good im making imaginary tales.... And you dont even know the basic fact that, when a report is presnet in sunan books (that too sahihein) its take precedence over reports present in history books...<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo Alaikum my dear brother. This is nothing but jealousy towards the legendary Ali (ra). Give me something which is unauthentic regarding the Azwaj and Sahaba. Give me something which is sticky regarding Azwaj and Sahaba. Now that would be fair, just and equal. Wassalaam.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Salam Ameen,

The Hadees regarding (I am the city of Knowledge, and Ali(r.a) is the door of it) Abu Bakr(r.a) is wall of the city,Umer(r.a) is roof of it and Usman(r.a) is window it is fabricated as well.So next time you wont complain right??????????????????

You Shias are like orthodox Christians if you are talking to them about Prophet Jesus(pbuh),the second you say that he was only true prophet of Allah Almighty the next moment they will say to you that oh you are the cursed one because you didnt say that Jesus(pbuh) is the son of God(Mazallah)...then they say that you have grudge against Jesus(pbuh),you are jealous because Prophet Mohammad(pbuh) wasnt the son of God but Prophet Jesus(pbuh) is.............................The same exactly case is with you...even in yours mind you would be saying that my opponent may be saying right but truth never comes on deviant sect like Shias and person like you.

Wasalam for now too.

<br />
<br /><br /><br />Assalaamo Alaikum my dear brother. This is nothing but jealousy towards the legendary Ali (ra). Give me something which is unauthentic regarding the Azwaj and Sahaba. Give me something which is sticky regarding Azwaj and Sahaba. Now that would be fair, just and equal. Wassalaam.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Salam Ameen,

The Hadees regarding (I am the city of Knowledge, and Ali(r.a) is the door of it) Abu Bakr(r.a) is wall of the city,Umer(r.a) is roof of it and Usman(r.a) is window it is fabricated as well.So next time you wont complain right??????????????????

You Shias are like orthodox Christians if you are talking to them about Prophet Jesus(pbuh),the second you say that he was only true prophet of Allah Almighty the next moment they will say to you that oh you are the cursed one because you didnt say that Jesus(pbuh) is the son of God(Mazallah)...then they say that you have grudge against Jesus(pbuh),you are jealous because Prophet Mohammad(pbuh) wasnt the son of God but Prophet Jesus(pbuh) is.............................The same exactly case is with you...even in yours mind you would be saying that my opponent may be saying right but truth never comes on deviant sect like Shias and person like you.

Ameen you havnt anwsered my above post though???????????

Wasalam for now too.

<br />
<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear, beloved brother. Give me the name of one Ahle-Sunnah scholar who has a teeny weeny bit of doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith [ I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of it ] This hadith does not start from Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and does not go according to the Khulafa-e-Rashidah sequence. This is something to think about! Wassalaam.&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;
&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;Salam Ameen,&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;