Fatah-Momin

" I must be doing sometihing right" Fatah-Momin

8 posts in this topic

I recieved 150 commendations from Shia, so I must be doing something right.

MAY ALLAH CURSE YOU AND PUT YOU IN NAAR JAHANAM WITH YAZID (LANAT ALLAH ON HIM) MUAWIYA (LANAT ALLAH ON HIM) SATAN (LANAT ALLAH ON HIM PHARO (LANAT ALLAH ON HIM) AND EVERY OPRESSOR AND SATAN (LANAT ALLAH ON THEM AND LANAT ALLAH ON YOU)

LANAT ALLAH (SWT) AND HIS PROPHET (SAWW) AND HIS IMAM ALI (A.S) BE ON YOU FATAH KAFIR YOU KAFIR

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showuser=25

Asalam alukum brother,

You have enough exposed Shiaism this is what you have done greatly and have been doing it efficiently so hopeless and answerless Cursed one Shias has no other thing left to say but their Sentence of testimony(Baar Lanat Beshumar).................lolz.........................May Allah,His all Prophets,Angels and believers curse be upon Shias in abundance...Ameeen.............Baar Lanat Shia Beshumar.

i received very less, less than 10

means i am not working hard :p

Asalamu alaikum fatah bhai , you are not just doing something right , you are doing everything right , but there's still a long way to go . Ayatollah scumeini put a £200,000 dollar reward on sheikh ehsan elahi zaheer ® which is about $2,000,000 million in todays money . I think it's time for you to put a book or booklet together , keep up the good work .

salam to all, criticizing is fine but let us check if we are transgressing the bounds of aetdaal, the correct path of ahl sunnah. yazid was never a hero for us. may the curse of Allah be upon him.

I recommend members to refrain from discussing the issue of yazeed, neither will you get any reward discussing his bad issues, nor if you defend him. Because he indeed did some grave crimes. So please dont waste your time after this issue.

Hey there is a question bothering me, if you can answer it would be great. Is there some incident regarding Prophet Muhammed, that is his chest was torn apart and all the evil was taken from his heart. I think it is written in Sunni History. If this kind of incident actually happened, then according to SUNNIS anyone could have been the Prophet RIGHT?Then  there would not have been the chosen one kind of thing. So was it just a matter of luck? Anyone can tell that Prophets are not selected by luck but the selection of Prophets is done before they are born. This is what we believe. But to the extent of your exaggerated beliefs this incidents seems kinda made up or it is made up, isnt it. This is what your Beliefs are - MADE UP CRAP. Anyway I hope I get the Answer. This question is for Fatah-Momin. You know Momin is not a worthy Title for you so just change it cuz the only one who deserve the word Momin are Shias.

Edited by Mohammed Qassim

Hey Is Fatah Guy too scared to answer my question or does he even have an answer. ???