Jhangvi

Prophet and his descendants are omnipresent and omniscient.....

27 posts in this topic

Muhammad [s.A.W.W] and his descendants are omnipresent and omniscient, and it is only theirs quality, not of ALLAH’s (Na’uzubillah). [Jila-ul-A’yoon, Vol#2, Pg#85 – Published Lahore]

محمد و آل محمد ہر جگہ حاضر و ناظر ہیں، یہ انہی کی صفت ہے نہ کہ ﷲ کی (نعوذ باﷲ)۔ (جلا العیون، ج۲، ص۸۵، طبع لاہور)۔

x-017b.jpg

007.jpg

1.Need to investigate that the above cite as evidence in information of two sources
Need to again and again investigate someone who in this way of thinking has given sources
if available on main source that this type of lyrics is not acceptable. Especially the first evidence in no way interpreted.

2.Arabic has a link Edited by Roesia

:LaHaula:
 :Nauzubillah:
:Astaghfirullah:

ooooooo so from here a sunni scholar based his belief of hazir wa nazir....

Jazakallah khairan akhee...

Muhammad [S.A.W.W] and his descendants are omnipresent and omniscient, and it is only theirs quality, not of ALLAH’s (Na’uzubillah). [Jila-ul-A’yoon, Vol#2, Pg#85 – Published Lahore

Can you give me link for arabic, Farsca edition of book?

Roesia said:

Can you give me link for arabic, Farsca edition of book?

Here is the manuscript of Jalaa al-'Uyoun in Arabic (Or Persian):
http://www.4shared.com/get/9RN8WveA/___online.html
If you find it do tell me, the chapter titles are written in red I think.

I have got a book called as Allama's Assembly's Celau'l-Uyun
This words that you have transferred in this book is never
Really, do you know which discuss subject Celau'l-Uyun's book?

I think you have no knowledge of about this book. Anywhere when you see something aganist to the Shia you without researching to check up on you are taking it and immediately you are starting to promulgate

İs this not worthy of a Muslim?

Opere citato is never such a word. we are as understood from "pişi laf" word in the copy of the book ve it is passing the foreword of book that written by Orduca

İn other words, the translator can have been said own words and this situation is not bind us and this(Celau'l-Uyun) book's gleaner

The book is written by Baqir Majlisi, a Shia scholar, and translated in Urdu by another Shia scholar. Ask him or the publisher to let you know what is the actual quote. Why to fight with us? Go and ask the Shia publishers.

These are not the words of Majlisi, but the words of Allama Zahoor ul Hasan, a well known Shia scholar in Pakistan, who translated the book. He said this in 'muqaddima' of the book. His 'muqaddima thani' ends on page 89 perhaps. And afterwards, he starts translation from the book of Majlisi.

2ebwkle.png

At first, why did you declare to these?

but the words of Allama Zahoor ul Hasan, a well known Shia scholar in Pakistan

There you are! You give information about this scholar, which study in basin, whose student and etc.

His 'muqaddima thani' ends on page 89 perhaps.

probably? You unaware of even about book that be give evidence. You are get away from Tunusian, she/he don't a provide benefit for you, even you're be more liar because of him

Respected lady if you open his urdu translation, you will find this black and white picture of him and you will learn who he is, and you will learn that his 'muqaddima thani' either ends on page 88 or 89 or around it. I just can't open the book again and again, and I didn't declare these to be the words of Majlisi. I don't know the problem with you Shias, everything is not munazira. You don't have to win everywhere, sometimes you have to learn and inform also. The information about him is in the urdu translation of the book, so you can read from there.

The book is written by Baqir Majlisi, a Shia scholar, and translated in Urdu by another Shia scholar. Ask him or the publisher to let you know what is the actual quote. Why to fight with us? Go and ask the Shia publishers.

you have to search problem yourself. because while you were quoting , you told me " cilalul uyun". you've never told me it's introduction from translator.everyone knows that this book is book of council. you admit that there is no declaration after I told to possess this book you.

Respected lady if you open his urdu translation, you will find this black and white picture of him and you will learn who he is, and you will learn that his 'muqaddima thani' either ends on page 88 or 89 or around it. I just can't open the book again and again, and I didn't declare these to be the words of Majlisi. I don't know the problem with you Shias, everything is not munazira. You don't have to win everywhere, sometimes you have to learn and inform also. The information about him is in the urdu translation of the book, so you can read from there.

about " shia scholar translator and shia press ". I want the evidence about whether the writer is shia or not. I asked you where he had studied , which madrasa? and who was teacher of him ? but you never told me anything. Only I want the evidence if it’s shia press or not.

I can’t speak Urdu. If you know , translate Urdu to English and tell me who he is ?

See the very first post (i.e #1) and tell us where I myself mentioned the name of Majlisi? Rather its the scan only which I posted, a book printed in Urdu language. Go and ask the Shia translator who translated & publishing agency who printed. Again, why to argue with us?