Jhangvi

Prophet and his descendants are omnipresent and omniscient.....

27 posts in this topic

Ikhwan why arent you giving a short and simple answer to this guy.

Let me tryl:

Listen brother we quoted you a shia book... (whether be it an introduction or something else), at the end of the day we quoted you a shia book, written by shia scholar. And yes the name of the book is Jila-ul-A’yoon, WHERE WE FOUND THESE WORDS.. of shia scholar.. So if you think that a Shia scholar inserted a belief which is not believed by shias then you should criticize the SHIa scholar no us. Because we just quoted that book.

about " shia scholar translator and shia press ". I want the evidence about whether the writer is shia or not. I asked you where he had studied , which madrasa? and who was teacher of him ? but you never told me anything. Only I want the evidence if it’s shia press or not.

I can’t speak Urdu. If you know , translate Urdu to English and tell me who he is ?

The writer of these words is a Shia scholar. He remained Shia khateeb. His address is Muhalla dabgara, Hamayun Road, Multan city, Pakistan. If you have something worthy to ask, you are most welcome. Please don't waste our time with such questions next time.

2jcyq2o.jpg

See the very first post (i.e #1) and tell us where I myself mentioned the name of Majlisi? Rather its the scan only which I posted, a book printed in Urdu language. Go and ask the Shia translator who translated & publishing agency who printed. Again, why to argue with us?

Did you say: “This is the word of translator; not the word of the Assembly.” Or did you show "Cilalul Uyun" book as evidence/directly from the source? Let me ask you one more time with your logic/thought. Is this word from "Cilalul Uyun"? I mean, is it from its own book?

The writer of these words is a Shia scholar. He remained Shia khateeb. His address is Muhalla dabgara, Hamayun Road, Multan city, Pakistan. If you have something worthy to ask, you are most welcome. Please don't waste our time with such questions next time.

2jcyq2o.jpg

Address is not to mine.

1. I do not know Hindustani, please translate that to English.

2. The document about, which basin s/he is charged, who is his teacher and which scholars has s/he received certificate by ?

Roesia said:

Did you say: “This is the word of translator; not the word of the Assembly.”

Did I ever said its the words of Assembly (Majlisi)?

Roesia said:

Or did you show "Cilalul Uyun" book as evidence/directly from the source?

How many times have you seen the real wordings of Quran which is with your 12th, and compared it with the present Quran available? Think before you speak!

Roesia said:

Let me ask you one more time with your logic/thought. Is this word from "Cilalul Uyun"? I mean, is it from its own book?

Again, go and ask the Shia translator who translated & publishing agency who printed. Why to argue with us? Culprits are those who writes then publish, not the readers!

Google translator is sure a good thing to have. :tongue:

I need not to his adress.

1. I don't know Urdu therefore you this translate to english.

2. İn other words, You should give a document which read in basin, who is his teacher and about get permission from which scholar

Unless you make this that your words there is no value as fly

Unless you make this that your words there is no value as fly

I give you very simple and quick tip.

Open Khana Farhang Iran website at: http://www.iranembassy.pk/en/embassy-home/location.html
Choose the location that suits you, call them and ask the where-abouts of your required Shia scholar. Approach him, ask himself or his deputy or his students what degree he have, who are his teachers and who students. Ask yourself, call is very cheaper, just buy few cents of credit with Skype or Yahoo. Cheers!

P.S: After you do confirmation, tell us too, so we can be benefited from the info as well :tongue:

Did I ever said its the words of Assembly (Majlisi)?

1.No, you can't use it but you showed as resource "Cilalul Uyun's book" Do you know what it look like? I let me write you hadith or sentence and I let me show "Sahih Bukhari" as resource. What is meant by it? İs this word who belongs to "Sahihi Bukhari" or the word of translator?

Open Khana Farhang Iran website at: http://www.iranembas...e/location.html

Choose the location that suits you, call them and ask the where-abouts of your required Shia scholar. Approach him, ask himself or his deputy or his students what degree he have, who are his teachers and who students. Ask yourself, call is very cheaper, just buy few cents of credit with Skype or Yahoo. Cheers!

2-That must I do? Or do you that offer as evidence?

Honest Question : Is it an instruction from Qum that reply to the Sunnis even if it is BS?

You are not even good at English, it is so difficult to understand your English. You use Google translator and don't even try to correct when you translate Majlisi as Assembly. I mean there should be some level of maturity if you are so serious about inter sectarian discussion. And when we tell you one thing which you ask, you go on asking more and more things. Ajeeb.

Roesia said:

2-That must I do? Or do you that offer as evidence?

Yes you do, call and confirm yourself.

P.S: If you know Russian language, contact @Efendi he can debate with you in Russian.