Farid

Shia Hadith Sciences 101

99 posts in this topic

[quote], even a child knows the significance of what[b] bani [/b]stands for[/quote]

Ya miskeen, it's not 'Bani' It's ALBANI. It's a SEPERATE word in Arabic. Anyway since you don't even know Arabic, I don't even know what you talking about, I mean all those fancy books which are even difficult to read for us who are fluent in Arabic. Yet you mention them left and right like as if you have a clue. 3Ajeeb wallah, I let Farid deal with you, he can have fun.

The bani part was in reply to what you said when I wrote al bani instead of albani and now you twisted it in some other way, ala Kulli Hal ajeeb indeed

Yes, I have read Al-Tarheeb, Talee'at Al-Tankeel, and Al-Tankeel. I'm assuming you haven't, because otherwise, you wouldn't have a high opinion of Al-Kawthari.

Why would I waste my time reading al mualimee unfounded attack on al kaawthari, when the method of unfounded attacks on the pious salaf and the people of jamah is always apparent.

Ok I'm not fluent in Arabic but the ulema who I deem trustworthy and on haq have discussed these issues on great length. Investigate yes we should but we're not to be unnecessary suspicious either. I do not believe al kawthari attacked Sayyiduna Anas, rather he was discussing Imam Abu hanifa taking ahadith from him and the method employed. Because al kawthari is a hanafi. I think its irrational to accuse him of being a jahmi, infact the irony is much of what he is accused of ibn taymiya belived in.

It is unfair to say he attacked muawiyah bin Abu sufyan when he was talking of muawiya bin hakam. No point highlighting everything, like i said he has far better credentials and ijazas, would you refute that part. Like i said in the beginning it is not essential that I agree everything of his, I agree with the ijma of the Muslims. I respect you but I must say for me I give preference to Sunni ulema and not those influenced by teachings of ibn taymiya and ibn wahab courtesy of brother hempher against the rest of the Islamic world. With all due respect ofcourse. Edited by Zillay_Shah

[quote name='Zillay_Shah' timestamp='1402831648' post='146056']
Why would I waste my time reading al mualimee unfounded attack on al kaawthari, when the method of unfounded attacks on the pious salaf and the people of jamah is always apparent.

Ok I'm not fluent in Arabic but the ulema who I deem trustworthy and on haq have discussed these issues on great length. Investigate yes we should but we're not to be unnecessary suspicious either. I do not believe al kawthari attacked Sayyiduna Anas, rather he was discussing Imam Abu hanifa taking ahadith from him and the method employed. Because al kawthari is a hanafi. I think its irrational to accuse him of being a jahmi, infact the irony is much of what he is accused of ibn taymiya belived in.

It is unfair to say he attacked muawiyah bin Abu sufyan when he was talking of muawiya bin hakam. No point highlighting everything, like i said he has far better credentials and ijazas, would you refute that part. Like i said in the beginning it is not essential that I agree everything of his, I agree with the ijma of the Muslims. I respect you but I must say for me I give preference to Sunni ulema and not those influenced by teachings of ibn taymiya and ibn wahab courtesy of brother hempher against the rest of the Islamic world. With all due respect ofcourse.
[/quote]

We're not discussing who you consider "Sunni" and give your stamp of approval, we're discussing who is the better scholar of Hadith with the balanced and scientific approach producing the most accurate judgement of the Sanad.

I'm sorry but this is what I meant indirectly when a person has sectarian bias it is hard to be impartial, as obviously people of a certain minhaj would obviously seem to weaken narrations not in favour of there beliefs. Before you say This is different to fazail merits do not impact theology. It's not my stamp of approval.

Alright akhi, to each his own. I wish you the best in your quest for knowledge.