MUHAMMED

Imam get revelations (WAHI by ALLAH)...

7 posts in this topic

Imam get revelations (Wahi from Allah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#1, Pg#329-330 - Published Iran]

x-004a.jpg

080a.jpg

080b.jpg

still waiting for a academic shia response for this article

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/part-4-shia-interpretation-of-hadith-thaqalayn-under-microscope/

Brother excellent ARTICLE

======================
Are the Imams Inspired
======================
There is no doubt that when the verse:

"Today I have perfected your religion and completed my bounty upon you, and I was satisfied that Islam be your religion." (Quran 5:3)

the religion completed. Allah revealed Quran as well as the Shari'ah (Divine law) ONLY to the Prophet (PBUH&HF), and non of such things was revealed to Imam Ali (AS). If Imam Ali was inspired (ILHAM) it had nothing to do with religious commandments; it was rather about what happened and what will happen.

There are many methods that Allah may inform His servants of something. One way is revelation (WAHY). The other way is inspiration (ILHAM). By inspiration, Allah induces the knowledge into the heart of His servant. This is unanimously held by the all the Islamic Schools.

But do you really think revelation (WAHY) is only for the prophets and the messengers? If yes, then you have contradicted Quran, for Quran confirms that Allah sent revelation (WAHY) to the mother of Moses. The mother of Moses was neither a prophet nor a messenger. Agreed?

Allah revealed to her to leave her son in the river so that Pharaoh's soldier could take it to the Palace:

[b][color=green] And We REVEALED to the mother of Moses:[/b][/color] Suckle (thy child) but when thou hast fears about him cast him into the river but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee and We shall make him one of Our apostles. (Quran 28:7)

Notice that Quran straightforwardly uses the word WAHY (revelation). Here, Yusuf Ali has translated the word WAHY into inspiration. But Quran uses WAHY (revelation), and not ILHAM (inspiration). WAHY and ILHAM are two different things.

However one thing which is clear is that the revelations to those who were neither prophet nor messenger, did NOT have anything to do with Shari'ah (divine law). It did NOT have anything to do with religious practices etc. Rather, It was an order to what way to choose at the time of confusion and/or informing what has happened or what will happen.

So we can conclude that even revelation has different types. Only the revelation to Prophets and messengers is related to Shari'ah (divine law) and new religious practices, while others do NOT receive this type of revelation.

I gave a long reply to this topic. Where it is gone? Amazing

Well i posted the link after reading your reply.....dont know how it disappeared....

Anyways im still waiting for a reply to this article.....

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/part-4-shia-interpretation-of-hadith-thaqalayn-under-microscope/