Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhangvi

LOCKED Support Topic: Farid vs Wasil

81 posts in this topic

here's one message i received now from this member joneyd :
[quote]
Le masque tombe.

Tu n'est qu'un rideau de fumée, je pensais que tu avais de la consistance, mais après notre premier échange, tu n'es qu'une baudruche pleine de vide et d'arrogance.

Votre système de Hadith est complétement à la masse et un pâle copier/coller (une singerie) du système sunnite et tu te la joues expert dans la critique du système sunnite.
Pfftt, pitoyable.

Continue de croire à ton homme invisible que personne n'a jamais vu sauf des charlatans et escrocs de ta secte.

Je te rassure c'est mon dernier message, et ne te fatigue même pas à répondre, ta réponse ira directement à la poubelle (comme celles où toutes les autres auraient du aller).

Pauvre type[/quote]

it's full of insults and i can insult back. can you please tell this person to stay away from me. These tactics we know very well

also disable my PM system please

Your [i]PM System[/i] as well as [i]Chat System[/i] has been disabled as per your request.

Walid, please accept my apologies on behalf of the forums. Some people as you know get too sensitive about there topics and end up reacting negatively. As you are aware I too have faced this on [not allowed] so I know how annoying it can be.

[quote name='Farid' timestamp='1314373593' post='97761']
Walid, please accept my apologies on behalf of the forums. Some people as you know get too sensitive about there topics and end up reacting negatively. As you are aware I too have faced this on [not allowed] so I know how annoying it can be.[/quote]
I know u did on shia chat. it's strange how they think : me and you are opponents and this is fact: you think my madhab is rubbish and i do the same but i don't do takfeer upon you and you don't do me . can't two opponents have a civil discussion ?? subhanallah. It's like the george bush mentality : you are with us or against us !! you don't think ibrahim ibn hashim is thiqat and i don't think abu hurairah is thiqat so what ? that's our views as different people belonging to different madhabs and if i said i am an expert in sunni hadith i didn't mean i am a scholar but that i can pick on mistakes and and i can grade hadiths and notice ilal. but some started making a story out of it

You don't have to apologize akhi farid , we have known each other for a while now and i don't blame you for the actions of others

Walid, could you please edit your Signatures, reducing the [i]Text Size[/i] and [i]Color[/i], since such bold and big text with sharp colors makes one's eyes uncomfortable.

[quote name='Jhangvi' timestamp='1314426856' post='97871']
Walid, could you please edit your Signatures, reducing the [i]Text Size[/i] and [i]Color[/i], since such bold and big text with sharp colors makes one's eyes uncomfortable.
[/quote]

done

Jhangvi

I will carry on debating as i announced in the thread dedicated for debate because people mistook my kindness and avoidance of controversial issues at the advice of my teacher for weakness. so please delete this thread or hide it until the debate finishes:

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14992&pid=98094&st=0

unless farid changes his mind and wants to stop the debate then it's up to him as for me i want to carry on till the end now.

shukran Edited by Walid

Quoted from the Debate topic:

[quote name='Walid' timestamp='1314918274' post='98390']
If Farid allows me i want to add a note about Nader zaveri: yes ya nader you have given me some view of the scholars when i had conjunctivitis and was not too healthy to read a lot and this is much appreciated and when i copied your material i said at the bottom :" manqool" meaning copied . i didn't claim this was mine and here's the post :

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14843&view=findpost&p=96952

i said at the bottom:

[quote]ps : This is manqool ( copied )so i only did translation so i welcome any correction be it in references or in translation
[/quote]

I didn't know you wanted to be mentioned otherwise i would have mentioned you.

I don't have problem with you apart from the fact that you don't accept different views (remember about tawassol and how you promised to post my work then changed your mind just because you don't believe in tawassol ?)also you are friends with this Jondab Azdi : me and jondab were friends for a while until he attacked the credibility of sheikh ahmed ibn abi abdilleh al-barqi radhiallahu anh and then enmity started. even with your brother aboo abdullah : we started great recently then he startied trying to cast doubt upon some of ashab al-ijma'a and other pious narrators . it's simple : i am very sensitive to these issues and i cannot stand people trying to cast doubt upon such narrators who conveyed the sunnah of masoomin(as) to us and taught us the original islam of mohamed ibn abdilleh(saww) . these people i cherish more than my parents.

ijtihad is something and attacking the foundations of our faith is something else because attacking these people is pure evil as far as i'm concerned(disagree with me but this is how i feel)

now if you use your method brother Nader then ibrahim becomes weak : how would you defend him not using at least one of the arguments i used and our scholars used ! you don't agree with using nawadir! ok fine ! but also you only believe in tawtheeq al-mutaqaddimeen [u]that is explicit[/u] (correct me if i am wrong )

what are you going to use ? claim of ijma'a of ibn tawoos ? you already stated that this is debatable as far as you are concerned as far as i can remember ( so correct me if i am wrong)

ps: this is the only post about this and i won't be discussing this further in this forum as this is not the place for this.

ws
[/quote]
.... and the next topic too:

[quote name='Walid' timestamp='1314920438' post='98393']
you know i can imagine Farid sat in the "mihrab" of his local mosque and crying his eyes out and saying: Oh god what did i do to deserve this ? why did i accept this debate with that rafidhi wasil? oh abu hurairah i 'm so sorry : i let you down .. i let your dowwwwn (cry)
then his salafi friends came to him and said: enough Farid ! man! the mosque is surrounded by bahraini rafidha ! they are going to kill us because we support the king and the saudis. Farid answered: I don't care ! let me die ! i don't want to face that rafidhi again...I hate you wasil i hate youuuuu(cry)
one of his friends said: man! come on have faith . do you know that once kaab al-ahbaar said .. farid interrupted him shouting: i don't want to hear it .. leave me alone!

[u]just a joke[/u] : i wanted to inject some humor into the debate!
[/quote]
[b]Comments (I say):[/b] Walid (Wasil), such posts (which are your personal views beside the debate) are not necessary and healthy for the debate. A request, please avoid posting such, for which the comment of brother Farid is quite relevant:

[quote name='Farid' timestamp='1314935005' post='98400']
Walid, focus on this debate, and don't bother with Nader. You can debate him elsewhere about the reliability of Ibrahim bin Hashim.[/quote]

[quote name='Walid' timestamp='1315273348' post='98723']
"Inna ba3dha al-dhanni ithm" but i want to ask the admin: why was the emotion changed from a wink : :wink: or a smile :smile: (one of these i put ) to this :Nauzubillah: here:

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14843&view=findpost&p=96915

If this was changed to that emotion which means in arabic: "we seek protection of Allah "then this is dangerous and makes me wonder. if it was a mistake by me and i put the wrong emotion which i don't remember doing then that's a different matter.

i will check if some brothers took screen shots of this or saved the debate on their hard drives.[/quote]
Actually, two-three days ago, we updated a latest version of Youtube BBCode for Forum, and to sync it with the Forum, we have to re-built the entire forum's contents. The maintenance completed successfully, yet I observed few emoticons got swapped during this run.

This is not intentionally, but seems like a [i]bug[/i] came while syncing the forum contents. Anyways, the link you provided for your post, has been corrected. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Apart from this, if any member come across the same bug, please do report in [url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14002"]Forum - Complains[/url] thread to fix it.

[quote name='Jhangvi' timestamp='1315302089' post='98741']
[quote name='Walid' timestamp='1315273348' post='98723']
"Inna ba3dha al-dhanni ithm" but i want to ask the admin: why was the emotion changed from a wink : :wink: or a smile :smile: (one of these i put ) to this :Nauzubillah: here:

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14843&view=findpost&p=96915

If this was changed to that emotion which means in arabic: "we seek protection of Allah "then this is dangerous and makes me wonder. if it was a mistake by me and i put the wrong emotion which i don't remember doing then that's a different matter.

i will check if some brothers took screen shots of this or saved the debate on their hard drives.[/quote]
Actually, two-three days ago, we updated a latest version of Youtube BBCode for Forum, and to sync it with the Forum, we have to re-built the entire forum's contents. The maintenance completed successfully, yet I observed few emoticons got swapped during this run.

This is not intentionally, but seems like a [i]bug[/i] came while syncing the forum contents. Anyways, the link you provided for your post, has been corrected. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Apart from this, if any member come across the same bug, please do report in [url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=14002"]Forum - Complains[/url] thread to fix it.
[/quote]

ah ok i see

thanks for taking time to explain

Due to work-related issues, I will be out of town tomorrow for a few days. My internet access will be somewhat limited.

We carry on later inshallah

tc

Walid, sorry for being so direct, but I don't believe that your refutations to Shia-chat stuff should be posted in the debate thread. If you don't mind, I would like the mods to delete it.

If you'd like to comment on their material, then just have one of your friends copy your stuff and post it over there. Heck, the people you are responding to don't even read the thread. You think that people with that mentality would read past the first page?

[quote name='Farid' timestamp='1315690305' post='99340']
Walid, sorry for being so direct, but I don't believe that your refutations to Shia-chat stuff should be posted in the debate thread. If you don't mind, I would like the mods to delete it.

If you'd like to comment on their material, then just have one of your friends copy your stuff and post it over there. Heck, the people you are responding to don't even read the thread. You think that people with that mentality would read past the first page?
[/quote]

No that's ok , they can delete it . i saved it anyway.

Please excuse the delay. I'll try to post tonight or the tomorrow morning. Currently stuck in the airport.