Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhangvi

LOCKED Support Topic: Farid vs Wasil

81 posts in this topic

I will be less active on the forums for the next couple of days due to me moving out of town.

Farewell, St. Petersburg. You will be missed. Edited by Farid

[quote name='Walid' timestamp='1318165425' post='101703']
due to very traumatic event that came upon my family i won't be able to be here with you for now , it's very bad situation we are enduring now . i don't know for how long i will be away.[/quote]
Since [b]Walid (a.k.a Wasil)[/b] is away from the debate session, so till the time he returns, [b]Farid's[/b] status is being shifted from [b]Debater[/b] group to back as [b]Moderator.[/b]

[b]To jhangvi :

i think i am taking time against all the odds and problems i am having these days to discuss with farid and i think this "reputation button game" is getting tedious. some "brave " members are using this "bad reputation button" to influence the debate , it didn't bother me but now i am not myself because of some problems i am having in my life and i am not taking it anymore. one more red "bad reputation" square and i am out of here.I think as an admin you can disable the reputation buttons for me: i don't need them : be it for good or bad reputation. if they want to thank farid then so be it! also if they want to use the bad reputation button for me then they have to wait until the debate is over.

if you want a fair debate then make it so .

shukran[/b] Edited by Walid

I honestly don't understand how the reputation thing is getting on your nerves. I don't really pay any attention to it.

If it bothers you that much then I would too like brother Jhangvi to disable it if possible.

Well, there is no specific option to enable/disable per user (single member) Reputation system, however that is only possible with per user group (member group). So, I have disabled the Reputation system for your group (Debater group - i.e. Farid & Walid both). From now onwards, none of you will have any Reputation, means no increase or decrease. The points will be freeze whatever they are now, and will be visible once the debate is over inshaAllah.

would the admin alkareem jhangvi change my username from walid to wasil. i prefer the wasil mode and it's also good for traffic to your site as i am famous with the username wasil.

many thanks

^ Display name changed from [b]Walid[/b] >> [b]Wasil[/b]

P.S: Reduce your [i]signatures[/i] please.

[size="2"][size="3"]To the admin: there's side insults coming from an impure Homosexual and Nasibi here called Efendi( i think kaffir is worse than an impure nasibi homosexual), he said about me :

[color="#1C2837"][quote]2) His father Ibrahim ibn Hashim exactly the same Ibrahim which now is an object of defence of [/color][color="#ff0000"]rafidi kaafir[/color][color="#1C2837"] in his debate with our brother Farid.[/quote][/color]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#1c2837"][url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=15911&view=findpost&p=104515"]http://islamic-forum...ndpost&p=104515[/url][/color][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#1c2837"]he insulted me by saying i am kaafir and lanatollahi alakadhibeen and i insult him by saying he is an impure homosexual and nasib[/color][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#1c2837"]now either we stick to the rules or i let you enjoy your usual cursing and pathetic takfir. we agreed no interference from other members and no mentioning of me directly or indirectly. [/color][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#1c2837"]this is not the first time this Homosexual and impure nasibi does this and i can show you .[/color][/font][/size]
[/size] Edited by Wasil

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=15912&pid=104559&st=0&#entry104559

[quote]Ref: http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=15912&view=findpost&p=104559[/quote]
Wasil, carry-on with the [i]debate[/i] please.

Ok i will carry on and this is only because of your fairness and open-mindedness which is something i didn't really expect from this forum but you surprised me in a good way alhamdulilleh.

I noticed that you only started being so active in this forum recently and the improvement is very noticeable indeed so keep up the good work jhangvi.

shukran

[quote name='Wasil' timestamp='1321310394' post='104570']
Ok i will carry on and this is only because of your fairness and open-mindedness[/quote]
Fairness and open-mindedness.... Well, this is our internal matter and purely between us (i.e. me and my Forum moderation team). It has nothing to do with anyone's remarks.

Anyways, you can focus on your [i]debate[/i] topic with Farid. And again, reduce your [i]Signatures[/i] please.

P.S: Since we have given you all the rational rights whatever you requested or been requesting for the [i]debate[/i] since day one, so, in future, if there arise any sort of problem/issue, you are to consult me or Farid directly without putting your fingers in yourself. Means, not to reply/respond to anyone's remarks passed in any topic.

[sub][size="3"]seems i was wrong: I don't like your tone one bit . you are being patronizing and i don't like it. you providing fairness is your duty which you fulfilled and i thanked you for it because i have an opinion that other Mods and admins were never fair. I thought that it's my right to have the good atmosphere for a good debate with Farid and it was a good debate which gets heated sometimes without me or him losing the plot and insulting the other.[/size][/sub]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]for someone like this Efendi to call me Kaffir is a way to influence the debate because people who don't know me might assume it's true that i have some kufri beliefs and this would influence their reading of the debate. for him to call me kaffir then it's the greatest insult of all because if it was true then my wife is haram for me and i don't inherit my parents etc etc. now Efendi's view is not worth a goat' feces but people don't know me and this could influence the impartiality of readers greatly
[/size]
[sub][size="3"]
[/size][/sub]
[sub][size="3"]to be honest i have other things to do better than this .[u] so go and declare your brother Farid an imaginary winner and good luck.[/u][/size][/sub]
[sub][size="3"]
[/size][/sub]
[sub][size="3"]I won't carry on but thanks for your fairness until the last post of yours [/size][/sub]
[sub][size="3"]
[/size][/sub]
[size="3"]Please ban my id with immediate effect : i did register all pages of this debate to distribute among my brothers .[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]I wanted to thank Farid for his patience and i want to tell him that he is by miles the most behaved salafi i have ever met but he lacks knowledge sometimes about uloom-al-hadith but he has extremely good observation and great level of intelligence but lacks honesty sometimes and defends the indefensible which is something an honest person never does.[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]Anyway good luck and let the hyenas start their comedy..[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]cheers [/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size="3"]
[/size]
[size=2]
[/size]

^ You took me wrong, I never meant what you perceived from my last post above. Had I been arrogant with you in regard to Efendi's matter, would have immediately banned you. But, I intervened just because that there should be no interference between you and Farid. Had I been on a one-way road, the debate would have ended then and there, but I apologized you on Efendi's behalf, to carry-on with your debate. Plus, to your surprise, if you have noted, I made Efendi quiet too on this matter.

Anyways, I as an Admin of this Forum, was and is a mediator between you and Farid for the debate topic, and its all that I am administering this debate session, providing you people the best available atmosphere and fulfilling whatever rational you have asked/requested for since day one.

If you feel that my words caused you off from debate, I apologize in personal, since this is a very show of Farid, not mine. You are most welcome to carry-on with it. But if that is due to some other reasons, then you must address that matter to Farid in particular.

With this, I hand over further discussion to Farid....

Now jhangvi before i get to answer you and i was about to accept to come back but i found a thread by some cursed la'een who thinks that iranian shias are majoossis just because their forefathers were majoossi started a topic cursing me and insulting me:

[url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=15922&pid=104613&st=0&#entry104613"]http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=15922&pid=104613&st=0&#entry104613[/url]

Majoossis huh? he forgot that the forefathers of some big sunni scholars bukhari and ishaq ibn rahawaih and so many others were persians and their forefathers were also majoossi. the father of bukhari grandfather worshiped fire so does this make bukhari a majoossi because his grandad was one ?? And if a majoossi embraces islam then is he still a majoossi ??

i want to ask you jhangvi: are you proud of such members ? honestly ! are you proud of them ? do you think they are serving your cause and theirs ??

read about the great manners of this NASIBI lanatollahi alaih (this is the same faylaq omar) who considershis own mother a mushrika for being a shia as he claims she is a shia.

he insulted me saying :

[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color][quote][color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]What I've learned from the Debate between Farid the Arab and the drunkard Zindiq berber Weasel:[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

so insults and even racism against Berbers (the natives of north africa) even though i am not a Berber then my wife is.

it's their tactic to make me react and withdraw from the debate because it left them sore.

i just read your reply jhangvi and i want to ask you : If you were me would you continue ?? honestly?