Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhangvi

LOCKED Support Topic: Farid vs Wasil

81 posts in this topic

[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote]i feel that[b] i cannot cope with anymore hatred from shia and the way they keep letting me down is saddening really.[/b] people think i want some kind of leadership or something and by allah all what i did was for the sake of allah and his prophet (saww). never mind! once this debate is finished i am gone from public debates and religious discussions for good. i feel like an orphan among the shias apart from few good elements of course. [/quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]I believe that is the reason why you want to abandon your efforts, because you not getting much praise by the Shia's...[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]If you did it for the sake of Allah and His Messenger than you would have NO regret, regardless of the Shia's and the Sunni's...[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]It's like you are leaving in grief... A champion goes with a banner of victory and returns with a sword of sharper arguments (unless one sees that it is not fruitful) however this discussion unanimoulsy is accepted to be fruitful...[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][b]Please revise your thoughts...[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Islaam_victory' timestamp='1323376478' post='105940']
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][quote]i feel that[b] i cannot cope with anymore hatred from shia and the way they keep letting me down is saddening really.[/b] people think i want some kind of leadership or something and by allah all what i did was for the sake of allah and his prophet (saww). never mind! once this debate is finished i am gone from public debates and religious discussions for good. i feel like an orphan among the shias apart from few good elements of course. [/quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]I believe that is the reason why you want to abandon your efforts, because you not getting much praise by the Shia's...[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]If you did it for the sake of Allah and His Messenger than you would have NO regret, regardless of the Shia's and the Sunni's...[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]It's like you are leaving in grief... A champion goes with a banner of victory and returns with a sword of sharper arguments (unless one sees that it is not fruitful) however this discussion unanimoulsy is accepted to be fruitful...[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Please revise your thoughts...[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I spent about ten years in debates and discussions and introducing madhab ahl albait (as) and i have no regrets . but it became too much for me to handle the stress that comes especially from the shias because i was even called a nasibi believe it or not . I didn't stop defending madhab ahl albait(as) just stopped my online activities.

shukran

ps: this is a thread for me and farid akhi so please comment on the other thread

[quote name='Wasil' timestamp='1323378545' post='105948']
this is a thread for me and farid akhi so please comment on the other thread[/quote]
:correct:

Forum members are requested not to post for Farid or Wasil in this Support Topic. Apart from your personal comments, if you have any query regarding the debate, post them in Q & A Session topic please.

[warning]Moderators are requested to Edit/Delete any such post of members found in this Support thread.[/warning]

[quote name='Wasil' timestamp='1323371750' post='105919']
jhangvi ! i stayed for you and Farid's sake to answer questions but i cannot stay more than 24 hours from now so i will answer as many questions as i can and then please Ban my account as agreed as i want to leave the discussion forums for good inshallah

jazakallah khiaran[/quote]
You have your time as much as you can, since the Q & A Session is [b]OPEN[/b] without any time restrictions. Your ID will remain [b]ACTIVE[/b] till the time you explicitly retire from Q & A Session and request to [b]CLOSE[/b] it. Thanks for your cooperation.

salam alaykom

i think i answered as many questions as i could and now it's time for retirement .

please jhangvi ban my Id walakom jazeel al-shokr

ws

Beside your declaration, your Forum ID will be kept [b]ACTIVE[/b] for next 24 hours (as after this post), in case if its necessary to address any critical/important thing from your end. After the time is elapsed, the same we will be [b]DEACTIVATED[/b] accordingly.

[quote name='Wasil' timestamp='1323545686' post='106202']
[color="#FF0000"][b]this is now my last post so good bye everyone[/b][/color] and thanks again to Farid and Jhangvi and good luck.[/quote]
Since you have retired from the Q & A session and as stated previously in your post above, your Forum ID [b]Wasil[/b] has been [b]DEACTIVATED[/b] from now onwards. Thanks for being with us for making the event successful. We hope you've enjoyed the stay.

You have the Email ID of Farid, he would not mind you contacting him for queries/contact if any, in future.

[warning]With this all, the Debate along with its Support Topic is now set as [b]CLOSED[/b][/warning]