Jhangvi

LOCKED Q & A Session: Farid vs Wasil (Walid)

66 posts in this topic

[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"]^^^ Jazak'Allah Farid and Walid ....It will take me another life to understand issues in hadith :-)[/size][/font]

[quote name='Ali Shah Hussain' timestamp='1323484396' post='106111']
@Brother Jhangvi.

[quote]"This is Q & A Session regarding the debate topic. [b]DO NOT[/b] post queries apart from the debate topic please. You are requested to abide the Q & A Session rules posted in the very first post."[/quote]
Well I have given links from debates in my above question to Walid,this is what he has posted in debates,so to me it was relevant since Walid has mentioned this thing while replying to Farid.
Brother you can check the links too.Anyhow I am always abide to forum roles.[/quote]
Your opinion is regarded brother, but we are sorry to entertain any such arguments or queries that are considered as continuation of the debate, after it has ended. Please accept our apologies.

[quote name='Ali Shah Hussain' timestamp='1323485505' post='106113']
Thanks brother for yours reply and correcting me...now about the bold red part...Then all Shia wasn't agree on the Imamate of Imam Hadi(r.a)(Being divine Imam) since many Shia sects broke out at the death of each Imam?In that case calling it Ijmaa of Shia on his Imamate doesn't make him divine Imam?

Second how Ijmaa works to establish an divine Imam?Had it been just a Imam/Ameer then Ijmaa would have meant somehow. Isn't it?
My question is that to be divine person,one has to have clear text(Nass) and[u] if the Nass is only reported by the person who is not "Thiqa" and early Scholars weren't agreed upon him being or not,in that case 12rs Shia doctorine aren't on line of collapsing in med way?[/u]
Thanks[/quote]
I don't know of any shia group that split from main shias after imam jawad (as)or that doubted imamate of al-hadi(as) . The nass is not necessary when we have proofs of acceptance of imam hadi(as) as imam and his action as an imam and historical facts proving this. it's like when you see a chair then you don't need nass to know it was made by a carpenter (just an example ).

so again nass is not always necessary when the result of the nass is there because that result means necessarily that nass was known even if we suppose it didn't reach us through solid chain or even if it didn't reach us at all.

the underlined part is irrelevant to ibrahim because he was agreed upon his wathaqa as reported by sayed ibn tawoos (rah).

shukran jazeelan

Assalam o Alaikum wr wb

First of all congratulations to brother Farid for taking on such an important issue.This debate will serve as reference for many students and researchers of Islam. Congratulations to brother Jhangvi for making this debate possible in such a good environment.

My question is to Walid. Though it was visible since the mid of this debate that you were looking for some outlet to run away but the way you dealt with the last eight narrations of Ibrahim bin Hashim is surprising. The last one especially should have raised your eyebrows at least but you just let it go like any trivial issue. Why is it so?

[warning]Read the rules of Q & A session and refrain from posting personal comments, beside the specific debate if any. After the session is over OR any of the participant retires finally, the house will be open for your comments and discussion.[/warning] Edited by Jhangvi

[quote name='dr.ati' timestamp='1323521186' post='106149']
Assalam o Alaikum wr wb

First of all congratulations to brother Farid for taking on such an important issue.This debate will serve as reference for many students and researchers of Islam. Congratulations to brother Jhangvi for making this debate possible in such a good environment.

My question is to Walid. Though it was visible since the mid of this debate that you were looking for some outlet to run away but the way you dealt with the last eight narrations of Ibrahim bin Hashim is surprising. The last one especially should have raised your eyebrows at least but you just let it go like any trivial issue. Why is it so?

[warning]Read the rules of Q & A session and refrain from posting personal comments, beside the specific debate if any. After the session is over OR any of the participant retires finally, the house will be open for your comments and discussion.[/warning]
[/quote]

This is not a question but a try to push your bias upon me . sorry but this is not worth answering.

anyway this is now my last post so good bye everyone and thanks again to Farid and Jhangvi and good luck.

allahmma salli ala mohamed wa aali mohamed (saww) wassalam alaykokm warahmatollah.

walid (wasil : after the name of the great mutazili scholars wasil ibn ata'a ridhwan allahi alaih)[img]http://islamic-forum.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[warning]Since the participant [b]Wasil[/b] has finally retired, hence the Q & A session is now set as [b]CLOSED[/b][/warning]
Forum members are requested to proceed towards the general discussion topic created within this very sub-forum section, for open house discussion please.