Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhangvi

General Discussion: Debate - Farid vs Wasil

100 posts in this topic

^Imam Ibn Al-Mubarak (one of the Leaders of the Salaf Al-Salih) - رحمه الله تعالى- said:"The Deen is for the Ahl Al-Hadith, Kalam and tricks for the Ahl Al-Rai and lies are for the Rafidah."

It is not for any person to believe, except by the leave of Allah, and He will put the Rijs(doubt) on those who do not reason. Quran (10:100)

“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions,[b] even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.”[/b] (at-Tawbah, 9: 33) Edited by swords_of_sunnah

[b][size="5"] 159 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ
[/size][/b]

[b][2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).
[/b]

[b]It is He Who has sent down to you the Book. In it are verses [color="#FF0000"] that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book[/color]; and others not entirely clear. [color="#FF0000"]So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow (only) that which is not entirely clear thereof , seeking Al-Fitnah, and seeking its Ta’wil[/color], but none knows its Ta’wil except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: “We believe in it ; all of it is from our Lord. ” And none receive admonition except men of understanding. Quran (3:7)[/b]

[b]
[b]And recite to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat , but he threw them away; so Shaytan followed him up, and he became of those who went astray.And had We willed, We would surely have elevated him therewith but he clung to the earth and followed his own vain desire. [color="#FF0000"]So his description is the description of a dog: if you drive him away, he lolls his tongue out, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls his tongue out.[/color] Such is the description of the people who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect} [Al-Araaf 7: 175-176][/b][/b] Edited by swords_of_sunnah

[quote name='Zeshan Zaveri' timestamp='1337665099' post='115281']
[b][size="5"] 159 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ
[/size][/b]

[b][2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).
[/b]
[/quote]

This means your Imams are in big trouble because according to your scholars MOST of the religion was lost because the Imams concealed it and hid it even from their closest companions.

Secondly the verse says:

[size="3"]{those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed [color="#FF0000"][b]AFTER We made it clear in the Book for men[/b][/color]}[/size]

Can you show me the "clear" Imamah of `Ali (ra) and his children in the book of Allah (swt)? Edited by Hani

I dont think it is true because he is back in his forum and according to his posts it doesnt seem that he changed.

[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1337677486' post='115286']
This means your Imams are in big trouble because according to your scholars MOST of the religion was lost because the Imams concealed it and hid it even from their closest companions.

Secondly the verse says:

[size="3"]{those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed [color="#FF0000"][b]AFTER We made it clear in the Book for men[/b][/color]}[/size]

Can you show me the "clear" Imamah of `Ali (ra) and his children in the book of Allah (swt)?[/quote]
worse than that bro, al-3aj3ajah is double-tripple cursed for took he whole bunch of books (jewish stuff like Al-Jifr etc.) of revelation with himself, INCLUDING the Qur'an in its correct order AND Tafseer into his occultation in some cave. We took NEEDED guidance withimself.

[quote name='Sayyed Ali' timestamp='1337680355' post='115290']
I dont think it is true because he is back in his forum and according to his posts it doesnt seem that he changed.[/quote]
Don't worry we'll find out soon, if it's a rumor I'll make sure it gets deleted.

al-Salamu `Aleykum,

I have glad tidings, I spoke to Walid and he told me that he has returned to Sunnah.

[size="3"]{and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path.} [/size][Quran - 6:87]

Allah is the greatest.

Did he say which madhab he follows now in aqidah and fiqh?

[quote name='Sayyed Ali' timestamp='1337695120' post='115301']
Did he say which madhab he follows now in aqidah and fiqh?[/quote]
Maliki

[quote name='Sayyed Ali' timestamp='1337695120' post='115301']
Did he say which madhab he follows now in aqidah and fiqh?[/quote]
Yes he said the Maliki Madhab because it is the Madhab of Tunis and western Arabia. He sent me a message and al-Hamdulillah he has repented from saying anything wrong about Abu Bakr (ra) and `Umar (ra) and `Uthman (ra) and `Aisha (ra).

(`Aqidah I think Ash`ari)

[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1337692618' post='115297']
al-Salamu `Aleykum,

I have glad tidings, I spoke to Walid and he told me that he has returned to Sunnah.

[size="3"]{and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path.} [/size][Quran - 6:87]

Allah is the greatest.[/quote]
[img]http://islamic-forum.net/public/style_emoticons/default/21-AllahuAkbar.png[/img]
Praise be to Allah.,,,, Indeed {and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path.} [Quran - 6:87]
I welcome Brother [b]Wasil[/b] to the Believers club. [img]http://islamic-forum.net/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbs-up.png[/img]

[quote name='Zeshan Zaveri' timestamp='1337650054' post='115275']
If this is true I offer my condolences to brother Wasil.[/quote]
And do one extra Matam this year too[img]http://islamic-forum.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0