Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhangvi

General Discussion: Debate - Farid vs Wasil

100 posts in this topic

[quote name='Zeshan Zaveri' timestamp='1337665099' post='115281']
[b][size="5"] 159 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ
[/size][/b]

[b][2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).[/b][/quote]
Where do you see yours [b]infallible Imams in light of above verse specially while practising Taqqiya[/b]?
And where is yours 12th Imam?who was supposed to be here to prevail justice and went into hiding of fear to face injustice????According to yours authentic narrations yours 12th Imam took original Quran as well so he left the mankind without the clear guidance Quran.

[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1337699985' post='115306']
Yes he said the Maliki Madhab because it is the Madhab of Tunis and western Arabia. He sent me a message and al-Hamdulillah he has repented from saying anything wrong about Abu Bakr (ra) and `Umar (ra) and `Uthman (ra) and `Aisha (ra).

(`Aqidah I think Ash`ari)[/quote]
Did he repent from saying against people here ?

Here's a part of our discussion insha-Allah and I took his permission.

[quote][color="#0000FF"]ME:
...two things pushed me away from them, one is more important than the other:

1-They lie even to their closest friends, and I found out a bit too late that my best friends who were Shia were lying to me the whole time, and we had a fight, and they insulted everything I hold dear to me and I couldn't defend my religion because I was clueless at the time.

2-The extreme sadness and hatred in their Madhab, which is reflected in their hearts and attitudes towards us, I can't believe that this beautiful religion can produce such great deep hatred, I thought to myself this can't possibly have come from Allah.

^ these were two things I noticed in the beginning, two other main things that I noticed recently are:

1-Takfeer, I've never seen a sect in my life who has made this much Takfeer on people (Even against other Shia who are supposedly loyal to Ahlul-Bayt).

2-To be honest not much difference between the concept of an Imam and the concept of a Prophet...which is fishy..

What do you think? have I judged wrongly?[/color]

[b][color="#FF0000"]Walid:
yes akhi you are correct. i have noticed lots of deception and lies too and in my nature i always loathed lies. i mean i was a shia and still i was called nasibi by some so i can imagine what they think of sunnis. not all of them though as there's some good elements but they are the exception. when it comes to beliefs they do everything they can to appear right. in normal day to day life i believe you can have shia friends but u must leave religion out of it otherwise it ends sour. i saw your post about me (the latest) and you are correct as i repented inshallah allah forgive me and bless me and you and our families and all muslims and good people. May allah forgive me for what i did and said against sayida aicha and many sahabah ridhwan allahi alaihim ajmaeen.
pray for me akhi as i am very ill and need your prayers jazakallahu khairan
by the way i am not ash'ari but just sunni maliki who follows his heart far away from deviances of many sufis may allah forgive them and i am not a salafi in the modern sense of the word. I am just a moderate sunni or trying to be one. May allah forgive me and help me and all muslims. ameen. love . your brother walid
[/color][/b]
[color="#0000FF"]ME:
I'll post that last one
[/color]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Walid:
brother please convey this " before Allah most high i repent from insulting or doing takfeer upon any muslim who says la ilaha illa allah mohamed rasool allah. i ask people i insulted or said bad things to them to forgive me and this is from the bottom of my heart and allah is my witness that i am telling the truth. One thing i hope sunnis do: don't let your hatred for many shias today or all of them push you towards unintentional disrespect towards ahlbait. as sunnis we love sahabah and ahlbait and were ordered to do so. alhamdulilleh for the "ni3ma" of islam that allah gave us.ws
[/b][/color]
[color="#0000FF"]ME:
It's time for Maghrib prayer, we'll make Du`a for you insha-Allah so that the Lord of the majestic throne can heal you with a healing that leaves behind no outward or inward aliment.
[/color]
- END -[/quote]

I hope this clears things up, so whether you are a follower of the Sunnah or a Shia please make Du`a for the brother.

:Alhamdulillah:

[b]@ Wasil/Walid[/b]

May Allah accept your repentance and forgive you, Ameen.

its a good news.. but i am still confused after reading his posts here

http://www.forumofislam.org/index.php/topic,374.msg1576.html#new

[quote]yes brother it's true. I am still your brother but a sunni one. i am not saying what's right or wrong but i was born a sunni and this side of me outweighed the acquired side in the end.[b] I still think ali(as) is superior to all after rasool allah(saww) [/b]but i am a sunni. please understand my brothers.[/quote]

He still prefers `Ali (ra) which is not a problem, I personally prefer `Uthman (ra). That's his own conclusion based on his research it has nothing to do with your Madhab or Faith.

(Rarely will you find a man who leaves Shiasm and then say: "Well ok `Ali is the fourth best", < That is VERY rare, ask Lotfilms about his experience.) Edited by Hani

I can understand that...

They were upon the belief which considered Ali(ra) to be a person who attained the rank of prophethood or superior to that. So its not SOO easy for that person to consider Abubakr(ra) superior to Ali(ra).

[i]Those who will strive in Our cause, We shall guide them to Our own paths, and surely Allah is with the righteous. [/i]

[quote name='msameer' timestamp='1337707660' post='115319']
its a good news.. but i am still confused after reading his posts here

http://www.forumofislam.org/index.php/topic,374.msg1576.html#new

[quote]yes brother it's true. I am still your brother but a sunni one. i am not saying what's right or wrong but i was born a sunni and this side of me outweighed the acquired side in the end.[b] I still think ali(as) is superior to all after rasool allah(saww) [/b]but i am a sunni. please understand my brothers.[/quote]
[/quote]
Hmmm. Give him some time, may Allah guide us All.

[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1337709584' post='115320']
[b]He still prefers `Ali (ra) which is not a problem,[/b] I personally prefer `Uthman (ra). That's his own conclusion based on his research it has nothing to do with your Madhab or Faith.

(Rarely will you find a man who leaves Shiasm and then say: "Well ok `Ali is the fourth best", < That is VERY rare, ask Lotfilms about his experience.)
[/quote]
yeh i agree but doesnt the word "all" include other Prophets as well? may be i m wrong .. just a thought..

[quote name='msameer' timestamp='1337712297' post='115324']
yeh i agree but doesnt the word "all" include other Prophets as well? may be i m wrong .. just a thought..[/quote]
I think he is referring to Imam Ali's superiority over the rest of the sahaba as I'm sure he knows the beliefs of ahlus-sunnah on the status of the Prophets.

[quote name='Efendi' timestamp='1337712264' post='115323']
Hmmm. Give him some time, [b]may Allah guide us All[/b].[/quote]
ameeen

His these comments say this all:

[quote]they were role models but[color="#FF0000"][b] i don't believe they are masoom.[/b][/color]

http://www.forumofislam.org/index.php/topic,374.msg1575.html?PHPSESSID=77c199b4d6146012e8e60e7266163ec6#msg1575[/quote]

may peace be with you brother wasil

[quote name='vigilare' timestamp='1337712471' post='115325']
I think he is referring to Imam Ali's superiority over the rest of the sahaba as I'm sure he knows the beliefs of ahlus-sunnah on the status of the Prophets.
[/quote]
We're still waiting for YOUR announcement : )

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0