Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Link

Khidr alive - Abdaal be honest here

30 posts in this topic

Assalamu alaicom

the Quran says that whatever benefits the people, it stays in the earth

Accompany my zeal on the path, O Ta'ir al-Quds,

The path to the goal is long, and I new to the journey.

Leave not this stage without the company of Khidr,

There is darkness ahead; be afraid of losing the way

Abdaal, do u agree with the above poem yes or no

do you believe khidr is alive yes or no

if yes too both, then why is it strange that the remenance of auli-Mohammad image008.gif will stay on earth

there is a reason why Elyas (as), Idris (as), and Isa (as) and perhaps others who have not been mention just as not all Prophets (as) been mention, remain alive

now Abdaal, do you believe in the spiritual guidance of khidr (as) yes or no, do you believe we can see awliya and servants of God with the heart, yes or no, if so, you should respect the shia view that Imam Mahdi (ajf) still can guide mutaqeen who are not blind and can see with the heart and are patient and sure of God's communications and signs

Assalamu alaicom

the Quran says that whatever benefits the people, it stays in the earth

Accompany my zeal on the path, O Ta'ir al-Quds, 

The path to the goal is long, and I new to the journey. 

Leave not this stage without the company of Khidr, 

There is darkness ahead; be afraid of losing the way

Abdaal, do u agree with the above poem yes or no

Never heard of this poem.. source ?

do you believe khidr is alive yes or no

Link many deobandis believe that Khwaja Khizr (as) is alive too. Its not just the Sufis.

if yes too both,  then why is it strange that the remenance of auli-Mohammad image008.gif will stay on earth

Where did i say it was strange? I'm just not sure how Shias can be guided by the Unseen Imam. Also, the Mahdi of the Sunni faith does not match with the Mahdi of the Shia faith. He will be declared the Mahdi, and before that he will deny that he is the Mahdi. Also, the last Mahdi will refuse to be Calipah unless a voice will declare him. I guess these are all signs of his humbless.

there is a reason why Elyas (as), Idris (as), and Isa (as) and perhaps others who have not been mention just as not all Prophets (as) been mention, remain alive

Prophet Isa (as) and Prophet Idris (as) are mentioned in the Quran to be alive..

now Abdaal, do you believe in the spiritual guidance of khidr (as) yes or no, do you believe we can see awliya and servants of God with the heart, yes or no, if so, you should respect the shia view that Imam Mahdi (ajf) still can guide mutaqeen who are not blind and can see with the heart and are patient and sure of God's communications and signs

Link for me seeing with the heart is not enough. The reason is, i am not at that level where my heart has been opened at a spiritual level. THerefore, people like me need to sit in the company of the Awliya in order to enter the world of spirituality..

Abdaal, Khomeini (ra) in my view was one of the awliya, i still benefit from his teachings, but the guidance of an Imam (as) in shia view is in an absolute sense and is different that of awliya

I am all for sitting in the company of uluma who are more familiar with the path and rules of migration, but, i suggest you also check munajat shabaniya and 15 whispered prayers of Imam Sajjad (as), the Saheefa Sajadiya, you will see we have treasures for spiritual wayfaring with us, at the end it comes down to our own thiker,

but wiliyah Ahlulbayt (as) is a different matter all together, in du'a nudba we say '...where is the face of God that the awliya turn to, where is the vital connection between the earth and the skies...'

the completion of the favor was done on eidal khadeer, since we believe this, then it is absolutely impossible that we be left without Imam Mahdi (ajf)

wasalam

Abdaal, Khomeini (ra) in my view was one of the awliya, i still benefit from his teachings, but the guidance of an Imam (as) in shia view is in an absolute sense and is different that of awliya

Imam Mahdi (as) is one of the Awliya of Allah. Except he is exalted Saint of Allah (swt).

I am all for sitting in the company of uluma who are more familiar with the path and rules of migration, but, i suggest you also check munajat shabaniya and 15 whispered prayers of Imam Sajjad (as), the Saheefa Sajadiya, you will see we have treasures for spiritual wayfaring with us, at the end it comes down to our own thiker,

There is no doubt that Imam Sajjad (as) was a Ghous of the time. There is no Sufi Saint group that denies this... Many of the Tariqath are connect to him.

but wiliyah Ahlulbayt (as) is a different matter all together, in du'a nudba we say '...where is the face of God that the awliya turn to, where is the vital connection between the earth and the skies...'

Two types of Waliayth..

Waliyath -e -Kubra = Ahlul Bayt

Waliyath - e - shugra = Auwlia

the completion of the favor was done on eidal khadeer, since we believe this, then it is absolutely impossible that we be left without Imam Mahdi (ajf)

wasalam

Sure he is the Seal of Waliyath e Kubra. However we don't believe he is the unseen. Plus again he will declared. It is Allah (swt) will when he want the Mahdi to appear. There are always other Walis of Allah who are always ready to reform the people. How did the other Auwlia spread their Islam ? With the help of Allah (swt). They were sent as guides to reform the Ummah and spread the deen.

Salamu Alaikum

Link many deobandis believe that Khwaja Khizr (as) is alive too. Its not just the Sufis.

Deobandis are people heavily into Tasawwuf.

Anyway, the majority of Ahly Sunnah believe the above. Among the strongest transmitted proofs to this effect are two reports, one narrated by Imam Ahmad in Al Zuhd whereby the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said that Ilyas and Al Khidr meet every year and spend the month of Ramadan in Al Qudus, and the other narrated by Ya'qub ibn Sufyan from Umar ibn Abdul Aziz whereby a man he was seen walking with was actually Al Khidr. Ibn Hajar declared the chain of the first fair and that of the second sound in Fath al-Bari (6:435). He goes on to cite another sound report narrated by Ibn Asakir from Abu Zur'a whereby the latter met al-Khidr twice, once in his young age, the other in his old age, but Al Khidr himself had not changed.

Actually it is well known that Imam Nawawi used to converse with Sayyidina Khidr as Imam Sakhawi stated in his biography of him.

Regardless, the belief in Sayyidina Khidr is from sound Prophetic hadith, something which cannot be said about the Ghayba of the Mahdi, for none of the Prophetic hadith predict an Imam going into hiding or so forth.

Wasalam

Edited by salmany

Salam Alikum Al brothers and sisters. Sorry for this long unexpected leave. I guess still my problems are not over yet....Insha Allah I will try to dedicate my time for this forum as soon as I finish with them.

As for Khidr (as) then the believe of Ahlul Sunnah is that his dead and the prove is this authentic hadeeths from AL_BUKHARI

Abd-Allaah ibn

Edited by UmarBinKhatab

AGAR TUM YE KEH RAHE HO KE NAOzOBILLAH KHIzR A.S WAFAT PACHUKAY HAIN TO TUM TO SAB SE BADE MUNKIR-E-QURAN HO OFCOURSE JO TUM HO OR AGAR TUM YEH KEHTE HO KE ALLAH NE YE KAHA HAI KE image012.gif SE PEHLE KISI KO LAMBI HAYAT NAHIN DI OR SAB NE MOT KA MAZA CHAKHA HAI TO PHIR HAZRAT ESSA A.S KA QISSA KAHAN BHOOLGAY YE BHI TO QURAN MAIN HI HAI

OR AGAR HAZRAT KHIZR A.S DEAD HAIN TO HAZRAT MOOSSA NABI-E-ALLAH KA QISSSA JO SORA-E-KAHAF MAIN 16TH PARE MAIN HAI US MAIN HAZRAT KHIZR KA ZIKR KYUN AYA HAI <edited for slander/personal attack>

IS KA JAWAB DO PHIR KOI BAAT POOCHNA <edited for slander/personal attack>

[ Mods Note: Account suspended for OTT personal attack on a moderator ]

Edited by perplexed

Write in English.

Edited by UmarBinKhatab

jawab to esa do ke samne wale ko padhker us main se kuch logic mile kya samjhe bewaqoof like this!

jiss gossht main maZa nahin us <edited for tabarra>

[ Mods Note: Account suspended for tabarra. See rule #2 ]

Edited by perplexed

Salam Alikum Al brothers and sisters. Sorry for this long unexpected leave. I guess still my problems are not over yet....Insha Allah I will try to dedicate my time for this forum as soon as I finish with them.

As for Khidr (as) then the believe of Ahlul Sunnah is that his dead and the prove is this authentic hadeeths from AL_BUKHARI

Abd-Allaah ibn

image006.gif

Permanent life probably means immortality.. slight different than a long MORTAL life... wassalaamun alaikum

image006.gif

Permanent life probably means immortality.. slight different than a long MORTAL life...  wassalaamun alaikum

14572[/snapback]

Yah even Malik ul Mout (angel of death) has to go one day.

U have just given the Qadianis some power to attack us.

May I ask how?

Infact people who claim he is alive, help dajjal's like Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani to take birth again and again.

The suggestion that he is alive (without sahih hadeeths) has opened the door to many myths and lies. Many people claim that they have met Al-Khidr, that he gave them advice and commanded them to do things. They narrated many strange stories concerning such things, reports which a sound mind would reject.

Do you believe at least that Prophet Isa (as) is alive cause your last proof goes against that.

Yes he is alive and the Aya and Hadeeths are noway in contradiction to this. Read the aya and hadeeths (with open mind).

Qur'an

We granted not to any man before you (MUHAMMAD) permanent life (here):

Permanent life on earth not in paradise.

Hadeeths

Edited by UmarBinKhatab

Al-Qur'an, 021.034 (Al-Anbiya [The Prophets])

Here Allah says that non of humans before our beloved Messenger was granted everlasting live, which means evey one who came before messenger image008.gif tasted death.

Check this interpretation..

Doesn't it contradict the event of Prophet Isa (as) still being alive..

Here is the evidence i have..

There are differences (Ikhtilaaf) amongst the scholars regarding whether Khidr (Alay hissalaam) is still alive, or has died. There also exists Ikhtilaaf regarding whether Khidr (Alay hissalaam) was a Prophet or a saint. Many scholars are of the opinion that he is still alive, while others, such as Hafidhh Ibn Taymiyyah and his followers is of the opinion that he has died.

Evidence suggesting that Khidr