Ali ahmed

need a book...!

6 posts in this topic

mujhe aik aisi book ki zrorat jis main paki aur napaki k masail ka mufasil bayan,,,help me

aur vo masail aj k dor k mutaliq ho,,,baaz kitabo main to kunwe k masail b hai mgr ab to kunwy khtm ho gye hai......

kitab Aap ke Masael aur un ka Hal Musanif Saheed Islam Maulana Muhammad Yousef Ludhyanvi

[url="http://archive.org/details/AapKeMasailAurUnKaHal-10Volumes-ByShaykhMuhammadYusufLudhyanvi"]http://archive.org/details/AapKeMasailAurUnKaHal-10Volumes-ByShaykhMuhammadYusufLudhyanvi[/url]

Can anyone help me un finding Ayatollah borqie qomi and ustaad hyder ali qalamdaran urdu translated books?

Can anyone help me un finding Ayatollah borqie qomi and ustaad hyder ali qalamdaran urdu translated books?

I don't think their books have been translated into Urdu.

Can any on help me in funding these books??
Al-Barqa’ei wrote many books, some of them as follows:

- An Index to the Beliefs of Shiekhism and its Contradiction to Islam (Fahras Aqa’eid Al-Sheikhiyah wa Mukhalafatha lil Islam)

- A Study in the Supplication of Al-Nadab (Dirasat Du’oa Al-Nadab)

- Supplication of Al-Nadab and its Contradictory Nature to Quran (Du’oa Al-Nadab wa Mukhalaft Ebaratuh lil Quran)

- The Many Superstitions in Visiting the Grave (Al-Khurafat Al-Katheerah fi Ziyarat Al-Quboor)

- The Prohibition of Temporary Marriage in Islam (Yahreem Al-Mut’ah in Al-Islam)

- The Destruction of the Idol – A Study in the Hadeeths of Al-Kafi (Kasr Al-Sanam)

- A Scientific Study in the Hadeeths of Al-Mahdi (Dirasah Eilmiyah li Ahadeeth Al-Mahdi)

- The Contradiction of ‘The Keys to Heavens’ to the Verses of the Quran (Mukhalafat Mafateeh Al-Jinan li Ayat Al-Quran)

And he also translated into Persian the book “Al-Muntaqa” by Al-Thahabi, which is a summary of “Minhaj Al-Sunnah Al-Nabawiya” by Ibn Taymiyah