Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissyB786

Refuting Qidianis using Quran only

6 posts in this topic

So i'm having a discussion with a qidiani to proove them why they are wrong and how their leaders are not leaders but mini dajjals. The one I am debating with is very polite, well spoken and intelligent. If only his intelligence would extend to finding the truth in Islam. Neways he has done his research or 'so he says' and says to refute him using Quran only, as he does accept hadiths but says khattamun nabiyeen means seal, doesn't mean final and we keep going around in circles on that.

I was having a discussion about this with a quranist, again another sect people may disagree with, don't ask me how I happen to know all these people from these different sects, its the UK, u can believe in Iblees here and u cant say anything about it because u have to 'respect' peoples beliefs O_o

Neways, he does read hadiths and actually I believe he has studied with salafi scholars but I think he just takes from Quran. But we were discussing Qidianis and he did make some valid points. I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote on my facebook, rather than type it all up again.

[color=#ff0000][size=3][font=lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]READ THESE TWO AYAHS TOGETHER, DOES ANYONE CARE TO MAKE ANY REMARKS ABOUT THEM, PARTICULARLY QIDIANIS/SHIAS etc...[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][font=lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#ff0000][size=3]Quran 33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Quran 3:81 Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you a messenger, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#333333][background=rgb(237, 239, 244)]A covenant of the ProphetS, I highlight the plural S, so all ProphetS agreed to a covenant binding on them that a messenger will come confirming what they do(ie Prophet(saw). And Allah swt and themselves as witness of this covenant.

So when Qidianis say seal doesn't [/background][/color][/size][/font][/b][color=#333333][font=lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(237, 239, 244)][b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]mean last prophet, in context of 3:81. it says a messenger NOT messengerS!!! singular, and Mirza Ghulani made no such pact with Allah swt to bind him to this covenant of Prophethood.

PS Prophets were given book/wisdom/scriptures. Mirza has no book/wisdom to give. and again only MESSENGER which is singular NOT plural and our beloved Prophet Rasullullah(saw) is only Messenger and SEAL of Prophets, who made a covenant.

Also to note I believe Mirza Ghulam also has his own book, however what use is his book, when he have Quran and sunnah, and Allah swt said He will protect Quran. Also in his book some of the claims he makes include:[/size][/font][/b][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#0000ff][font=lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(237, 239, 244)][size=3]a. He claimed to be God and the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. He has written, “I saw in my dreams that I AM ALLAH/God and I believed, no doubt I am The One Who created the Heavens.” [Aaina-e-Kamaalaat][/size]

[size=3]b. He claimed to be nine prophets. He said, “I am Adam. I am Noah. I am Abraham. I am Ishmael. I am Moses. I am Jesus and I am Muhammad.” [Roo[/size][size=3]haani Khazaaim]

c. He claimed to be the mother of Prophet Jesus and then he claimed to be Prophet Jesus himself. He said the ‘first God’ converted him into Mary. After two years, God made him pregnant for ten months, after which God converted him into Jesus. [Roohaani Khazaain]

d. He claimed that he was Muhammad, the Messenger of God. “Muhammad is the Messenger of God and those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful amongst themselves.”(Quran 48:29) He claimed that in this divine revelation, he himself was named Muhammad and also the Messenger. [Roohaani Khazaain, vol. 18, page 207]

e. He claimed to be the Mahdi and the Promised Messiah, though he did not fulfill any of the conditions laid by Prophet Muhammad regarding the Mahdi and the Promised Messiah.[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color] Edited by MissyB786

Prophets are not Poets, but mirza used to write poetry. This itself is a proof that He was a liar.

[color=#0000ff]And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. [/color] [Quran 2:4]

I am just posting another ayah, regarding refuting Qidianis using Quran only.

If we look at this verse, it tells us to believe in what was revealed to Prophet(saw) and what was given to the Prophets(as) [b]BEFORE[/b] him, but it mentions nothing of believing in any 'false' Prophets and their revelations which come [b]AFTER. [/b]

And speaking to a Qidiani, they claim his book is part revelation, part inspiration, well according to the Quran there is no [b]REVELATION [/b]to come [b]AFTER. [/b]

And I posted this to a Qidiani, they got pissed off lolz and told me not to copy n paste, and yes alright I admit I do that at times, but the points still can't be ignored.

in Mirza Ghulanis book, the book Roohani Khazaim
a. He claimed to be God and the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. He has written, “I saw in my dreams that I AM ALLAH/God and I believed, no doubt I am The One Who created the Heavens.” [Aaina-e-Kamaalaat]
b. He claimed to be nine prophets. He said, “I am Adam. I am Noah. I am Abraham. I am Ishmael. I am Moses. I am Jesus and I am Muhammad.” [Roohaani Khazaaim]
c. He claimed to be the mother of Prophet Jesus and then he claimed to be Prophet Jesus himself. He said the ‘first God’ converted him into Mary. After two years, God made him pregnant for ten months, after which God converted him into Jesus. [Roohaani Khazaain]
d. He claimed that he was Muhammad, the Messenger of God. “Muhammad is the Messenger of God and those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful amongst themselves.”(Quran 48:29) He claimed that in this divine revelation, he himself was named Muhammad and also the Messenger. [Roohaani Khazaain, vol. 18, page 207]
e. He claimed to be the Mahdi and the Promised Messiah, though he did not fulfill any of the conditions laid by Prophet Muhammad regarding the Mahdi and the Promised Messiah.

Also I know various scholars challenged him, including Christian ones.

Ie A christian(Abdullah Atham) asked him if you really are Jesus(as) why dont u do the miracles he did, which he never did

Also he challenged all the scholars and can't remember the term, (its nor cursing it called something else) and said whoever is wrong, may they die first, he died b4 any of the scholars(both christian and Muslim) he challenged.

Also another scholar challenged him and said may the one on falsehood die of diarrhea, and we all know the cause of his death is Diarrhea.

I will try to find the name of these scholars involved in the challenges, so give me time, but exam times keep me busy :s

The term is "mubahala" which means "mutual prayer".

Every time, with every single person - even non-Muslims - that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad did a mubahala, it backfired. All of his opponents (with whom he did mubahala) outlived MGA while MGA died in their lifetime. And that was exactly the mubahala.....for the liar to die in the lifetime of the one who spoke the truth.