Abu Fauzi

Jibreel And The Shining Star.

7 posts in this topic

Assalam alaykum, The Holy Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, once asked Jibreel, peace be upon him, "JIBREEL, HOW OLD ARE YOU?". The angel replied, "YA RASULULLAH, I DO NOT KNOW HOW OLD I AM, BUT I DO KNOW THAT IN THE FOURTH COVERING (Hijab), I SAW A STAR SHINE EVERY 70,000 YEARS, AND I SAW THIS 72,000 TIMES". The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, then said:- "BY THE HONOUR OF ALLAH, Azza Wa Jallah, I WAS THAT STAR". [Roohul Bayaan, vol. 1 pg. 974]. With this, we understand that the Light (Noor) of the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, was created before anything else. He came before angels, humans, the earth and whatever else lies within all of creation.

This is a chain-less report, and chainless report is like a body without a head. Thus it is rejected.

[quote name='swords_of_sunnah' timestamp='1394886451' post='142290']
This is a chain-less report, and chainless report is like a body without a head. Thus it is rejected.
[/quote]

Well done.

[quote name='Farid' timestamp='1394956928' post='142306']
[quote name='swords_of_sunnah' timestamp='1394886451' post='142290']
[/quote]

Well done.
[/quote]

Does that mean it's fabricated?

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Well done.[/background][/font][/color]