Abu Fauzi

Top Quality Papers.

2 posts in this topic

As-Salaam alaikum,

May I have the pleasure of sharing with you the following 3 top quality papers for your perusal and use, as shown below:--

1) "Akhlaq-l-Mustafa", by Sheikh Abdullahi Ibn Fodio. It is on the attainment of Spiritual clarity and removal of

Spiritual darkness by adopting the character traits of the chosen one, Sallallahu alaihi

Wasallam.

2) "Purifying and Striving Against the Nafs (Ego)", by Sheikh Abdul-qadir Isa. It is all about Jihad-Nafs and

Mujahada; whereby we strive to repel the enemy.. Satan

and Nafsu and other outward enemies.. all in accordance

with Ayat 78 of Surat Hajj (22:78) and Ayat 41 of Surat Tauba

(9:41) of the Holy Qur'an.

3) "Kifayat'l-Muhtadeen ( The sufficiency of those Guided aright, regarding Science of Tauheed)", by Sheikh

Usman Ibn Fodio. It is on Usuul 'd-deen, the Foundation of the religion in Islam or what others

refer to as Theology.

Find time to examine all the 3 top quality papers given the high knowledge contained therein. You will be glad you did.

Best Wishes.

As-Salaam alaikum,

I have just noted that the 3 files/documents referred to in the above topic I posted several months ago are missing either due to an error or deleted (?) somehow!!  So, I hereby attach the 3 files again to complete the topic please.

Many Regards.

akhlaq-l-mustafa-with-commentary-in-english.pdf

55.pdf

kifaayat-l-muhtadeen-english.pdf