Fatah-Momin

Is he a Muslim [Mirza]

59 posts in this topic

Holy Quran says in numerous occassions that the one who does not believe on the verses is a Kafir.

One has to believe on every verse from the Holy Quran.

ofcourse which you people dont believe.

About your saying the Hazrat Eissa will not be a Prophet when he comes, then kindly review numerous Ahadees where it is mentioned that he'll be a Prophet. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said 4 times in a single Ahadees that Hazrat Eissa will be a Prophet.

kindly quote those hadees.

It is written in the Holy Quran that Hazrat Eissa is a prohet of Bani-Israel.

[61:7] And remember when Jesus, son of Mary, said, 'O children of Israel, surely I am Allah's Messenger unto you, fulfilling that which is before me of the Torah, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger who will come after me. His name will be Ahmad.' And when he came to them with clear proofs, they said, 'This is clear enchantment.'

Here is a Verse in which it is clearly said that Hazrat Eissa came for Israel. How can he preach Muslims in the presence of this (and other) verses ?

it speaks about the first coming of jesus not the second coming.

Its also written in this verse that there will be a Prophet after Hazrat Eissa ?

Who is this Prophet then who will come after Hazrat Eissa ?

the verse speaks about the first coming of hz esa(as), AND EVEN YOU KNOW THAT THE PROPHET AFTER HIM WAS MUHAMMED(SAW), WHO WAS ALSO CALLED AHMED.

AND NAME OF YOUR SO CALLED PROPHET WAS GHULAM AHMED, MEANING SLAVE OF AHMED. AHMED IS NOT THE NAME OF ALLAH, ITS THE NAME OF HUMAN BEING SO WHOSE SLAVE WAS YOUR PROPHET?

Kindly present a single Quranic Verse that u claim we don't believe on.

ofcourse which you people dont believe.

kindly quote those hadees.

I will present the verse (most probably next week) as i have to scan the ahadees books again. Actually its a common belief among all the Muslims sects, but its strange that u dont come across it. Anyhow, leave this discussion till i present the ahadees to you.

it speaks about the first coming of jesus not the second coming.

Where it is written about the first or second coming of Jesus in this Verse ? Is this your own words that u want to put into this verse.

This is called (that u dont believe on this verse.)

The meaning of this verse is that when Hazrat Eissa dies, then Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) will come.

And the other point is that Hazrat Eissa is the Prophet of ban-e-israel. He cant be a Prophet for Muslims in the presence of this verse (and there are other verses like this as well).

If you saw, that the same Hazrat Eissa is alive and will come back, then will this verse be useless ? or this verse be having no meaning then ?

Is there any verse that justifies your claim and negate ours ?

Ahmedies/Qadyanies do not believe in khatmay nabouate. When Allah[swt] said He prefected the deen, after that there is no further need for any Nabi. That is the aya you do not believe in.

Hmmmm after long time Taking with Mirza kafir followers, i have been involved with this disucssion for quite long time.

Come to points see below and ready properly

Mirza claim himself as the Promised Messiah and Prophet of God. He has confused people about the nature of Prophethood and he has confused people about Jesus

According to holy quran

Being the last Prophet in the chain of prophethood, no one ever shall now succeed him to that status of dignity.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things."

(Holy Quran, 33:40)

HADITH: (1)

The Last Brick

Ahmedies/Qadyanies do not believe in khatmay nabouate. When Allah[swt] said He prefected the deen, after that there is no further need for any Nabi. That is the aya you do not believe in.

Then what is the need for Hazrat Eissa to come back as a Nabi ?

And what is the need of Imam Mehdi ? Why they would come ?

Every man taste the death, Eissa(AS) didnot. you better learn first how to call prophet it is Eisha(AS) not only eissa.

Any way come to world again doesnot mean he will consider as new prophet nor mehdi as consider as prophet. Question is Last prophet is Muhammad(SAW) and no more new prophet after him.

You said prove last prophet from quran read above my last post i have proved from quran and haidths Prophet Muhammad(SAw) is last prophet.

in your point of view if there is no need then why Mirza declear himself as messha while if there is no need.

Over the years, Mirza Ghulam used vulgar and blasphemous statements regarding The Messiah(Jesus(pbuh)). After claiming he (Mirza) himself was The Messiah foretold by Hazrat Muhammad(SAW), Mirza claimed:

"It was revealed to me that due to my humility and sacrifice and trust in God and signs and blessings, this humble self is a replica of the first life of Messiah. The nature of my humble self and the nature of Messiah are very much similar to each other as if two pieces of the same Jewel or two fruits of the same tree."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 593)

Who was really Mirza Ghulam Qadiani? A reformer, Mehdi, Messiah, Muhammad, a Prophet, Hindu Lord, an obedient Servant of the British Imperialism, Dajjal, ...? Perhaps the best description is that given by himself:

"I am neither an earth-worm nor a human being.

I am the most hated organ of human body and a shame for humanity."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 21, Page 127) Mirza books

pleaes asnwer

Can you explain to us what is the "most hated organ of human body" and where is it located?

Allah answer

the Prophet of Allah Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) will descend at the end of time and judge among the people with justice, following the Law of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He will break the crosses and kill the swine. HE shall put an end to the payment of the jizya. He will only accept Islam from the people. The People of the Book, the Jews and Christians, will all believe in him before his death, after he descends at the end of time. Allah has stated, "There is none of the People of the book but must believe in him (as only a Messenger of Allah) before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) will be a witness against them." [an-Nisa, 4:159]

Can you please tell me Mirza also claim to be jeasus son of mary, what jugdement did he do, still there are alot chirssten and jews in his time and now. old bible still exist, where and what is anti christ.

Please pease convert to islam before it gets toooo lateeeeee.

The answer by brother sufice your question, Hz Essa[as] will return as ummati of Rasoolallah[saw] and not as a prophet. Mahdi will not be some one who will converse with Allah[swt] naouzobillah, he will be like any other human, the prediction is of his success against kufaar. He is not going to change any thing in deen of RasoolAllah[saw], no one can, and one who claim any such status is a Kafir.

Hmmmm after long time Taking with Mirza kafir followers, i have been involved with this disucssion for quite long time.

Come to points see below and ready properly

Mirza claim himself as the Promised Messiah and Prophet of God. He has confused people about the nature of Prophethood and he has confused people about Jesus

It is not the cunfusion, there has always been two types of Prophes, one who brought Sharia and the others who followed the Sharia of their predecessors. Hazrat Musa brought a new Sharia and Hazrat Eissa followed the Sharia of Hazrat Musa.

Example Hazrat Yahya, Hazrat Haroon, and others who followed the Saria of their predecessors.

According to holy quran

Being the last Prophet in the chain of prophethood, no one ever shall now succeed him to that status of dignity.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things."

(Holy Quran, 33:40)

Seal of Prophet does'nt mean last prophet. Kindly give me any reference from Arabic literature where the word "Khatim" is used and it mens the end or last one.

Another thing, the explanation of the above verse becomes "Muhammad is the not the father of any of your men because he is the messenger of Allah and he is the Last Prophet".

So it means if some one is the messenger of Allah, he can't be a father of any men ?

Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is not the father of any men, because he is the last Prophet ?

Can u explain the convept that you people derive from this verse.

If you think that this verse represents the last Prophet, then kindly give me any verse from Holy Quran (other than this verse) where it is written that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is the best ever and superior Prophet among all the Prophets.

About the answers to your Ahadees references, kindly let me know that will Hazrat Eissa be back as a Prophet ?

Is it compulsory to belive on Imam Mehdi ?

Every man taste the death, Eissa(AS) didnot. you better learn first how to call prophet it is Eisha(AS) not only eissa.

Any way come to world again doesnot mean he will consider as new prophet nor mehdi as consider as prophet. Question is Last prophet is Muhammad(SAW) and no more new prophet after him.

You said prove last prophet from quran read above my last post i have proved from quran and haidths Prophet Muhammad(SAw) is last prophet.

in your point of view if there is no need then why Mirza declear himself as messha while if there is no need.

Over the years, Mirza Ghulam used vulgar and blasphemous statements regarding The Messiah(Jesus(pbuh)). After claiming he (Mirza) himself was The Messiah foretold by Hazrat Muhammad(SAW), Mirza claimed:

"It was revealed to me that due to my humility and sacrifice and trust in God and signs and blessings, this humble self is a replica of the first life of Messiah. The nature of my humble self and the nature of Messiah are very much similar to each other as if two pieces of the same Jewel or two fruits of the same tree."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 593)

Hazrat Eissa died (as mentioned in the following verses)

[5:117] And when Allah will say,

The answer by brother sufice your question, Hz Essa[as] will return as ummati of Rasoolallah[saw] and not as a prophet. Mahdi will not be some one who will converse with Allah[swt] naouzobillah, he will be like any other human, the prediction is of his success against kufaar. He is not going to change any thing in deen of RasoolAllah[saw], no one can, and one who claim any such status is a Kafir.

Hazrat Eissa is from Bani-Israel (as mentioned in the verses that i presented earlier).

He must have to born in ummat of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) to be ummati.

Hazrat Eissa is from Bani-Israel (as mentioned in the verses that i presented earlier).

He must have to born in ummat of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) to be ummati.

Allah answer

the Prophet of Allah Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) will descend at the end of time and judge among the people with justice, following the Law of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He will break the crosses and kill the swine. HE shall put an end to the payment of the jizya. He will only accept Islam from the people. The People of the Book, the Jews and Christians, will all believe in him before his death, after he descends at the end of time. Allah has stated, "There is none of the People of the book but must believe in him (as only a Messenger of Allah) before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) will be a witness against them." [an-Nisa, 4:159]

Can you please tell me Mirza also claim to be jeasus son of mary, what jugdement did he do, still there are alot chirssten and jews in his time and now. old bible still exist, where and what is anti christ.

Please pease convert to islam before it gets toooo lateeeeee.

The abover verse clearly said that Hazrat Eissa died.

Kindly let me know in how many other places in Holy Quran the word "RAFA" has been used and what meaning has been put their.

If you coul'nt find it then let me know, i will tell you.

[4:159] And their saying,

The abover verse clearly said that Hazrat Eissa died.

Kindly let me know in how many other places in Holy Quran the word "RAFA" has been used and what meaning has been put their.

If you coul'nt find it then let me know, i will tell you.

[4:159] And their saying, 'We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;' whereas they slew him not, nor crucified him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only follow a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into a certainty;

The verse here said that all those people who differ towards Hazrat Eissa's death are all in doubt (no one knows the fact)

if you dont understand descend then it is not my fault. where it is written he has died. check the meaning of descend.

lets suppose one second if we belive on your statment that messiah has killded as mention in quran according to your statment then can you asnwer why Mirza Mirza claim himself as the Promised Messiah if he has died as in your statment.