Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fatah-Momin

Where is "FORT KHYBAR" who is Fatah-e-Khybar?

38 posts in this topic

Where is "FORT KHYBAR" who is Fatah-e-Khybar?

This one is for your list sister Umm Abdullah

LOL ........ added :0)

Edited by Umm Abdullah

Fort Khyber is redundant, as Khaybar itself means fort.

And what is "Fatah-e-Khybar". What's the e for? Some Pakistani word?

It means conquerer of Khybar, my question is where is "FORT KHYBAR" located

OK Umm Abdallah, you can relegate this to your list of pointless topics that we shall all ignore.

image006.gif

brother fatah why do shia seem to always run when you open a topic? Akhi you slaughter their religion too quickly.

image006.gif

Brother bel;ieve me I only ask question which relate to their basic beliefs and they still can not answer my questions, I fail to understand why?

Here comes Mostafa the Salafi, with his usual "you slaughtered dem brudda, well done, woohooo, me wahhabi me so cool".

Fatah, you clown, your questions are pathetic, and I for one will not waste my time answering your questions, whilst you sit back and sip your tea, and then come at the end of the day with one of your conspiracy theories.

Tell me Husayn did I call you names? No. if you do not have the answer to this question please admit to it and inshallah some other shia member will respond to it

OK Umm Abdallah, you can relegate this to your list of pointless topics that we shall all ignore.

Mr Husayn, you know when someone has answers, they don't run away. This is natural. So you are neither accepting that you people have no answer to this quetion nor you are debating to prove that Fatah is wrong....... now the question is WHY image001.gif

does it means that you people are speachless on this topic image001.gif because you know you'll lose in the end image001.gifimage001.gif :D

the question you cannot answer doesn't mean its "pointless" -- when you run away from answering, it means there IS point and you are speachless about it!!

OR by the way, you also have a choice to prove it "pointless" - IF it is LOL

Edited by Umm Abdullah

*RASOOL ALLAH APOINTED NUMELA BIN ABDULLAH LEASI(RA) AND SABA BIN ARFATA GHAFARI(RA) AS HEAD OF MADINA IN HIS(SAW) ABSCENCE.

*RASOOL ALLAH WAS ACCOMPANIED BY 14OO COMPANIONS.

*YEAR 7 HIJRA MONTH OF MOHARRAM.

*KHYBER ALMOST 100 MILES NORTH OF MADINA.

*KHYBER CAN BE DIVIDE IN TO TWO AREAS IN FIRST( KNOWN AS NATAH) 5 FORTS,

1. HAZAN NAAM

2. HAZAN SAAB BIN MAAZ

3. HAZAN KILA ZUBAIR

4. HAZAN AABI

5. HAZAN NAZRA.

* SECOND AREA OF KHYBER KNOWN AS MANTIKA KATIBA HAD 3 FORTS

1. HAZAN KAMOOZ(BELONGED TO TRIBE BANU NASEER FAMILY OF ABULHAQEEQ)

2. HAZAN WATI

3. HAZAN SALALAM

*THE MAIN ENCOUNTER HAPPENED IN THE AREA OF NATAH.(MANTAKAE)

*FIRST ENCOUNTER HAPPEN AT FORT KNOWN AS HAZAN NAAM AS IT WAS FIRST IN LINE OF ATTACK AND AT A STRATAGIC LOCATION SO IT WAS IMPORTANT TO TAKE IT OUT FIRST. THIS FORT WAS MANNED BY THE ELITE JEW FIGHTERS LEAD BY MARHAEB.

* WHEN MUSLIM ARMY ARRIEVED AT THIS LOCATION IT WAS NITE TIME. PROPHET(SAW) ORDERED CAMP TO BE ESTABLISHED, HE DECLARED THAT HE WILL HAND OVER THE FLAG TO THE PERSON WHO LOVE ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET(SAW) AND WHO IS LOVED BY ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET(SAW) NEXT DAY AS ALL COMPANIONS WERE WAITING TO BE CALLED FORWARD BY THE PROPHET(SAW), HE(SAW) ASKED FOR HAZRAT ALI BIN ABI TALIB(RA), AT THIS TIME PROPHET(SAW) WAS INFORMED THAT HIS EYES WERE NOT WELL, EVEN THEN PROPHET ASKED THAT ALI BE BROUGHT TO HIM(SAW). WHEN ALI CAME PROPHET(SAW) APPLIED HIS SALIVA TO ALI'S EYES AND ALI IMMEDIATLY FELT BETTER. PROPHET(SAW) HANDED OVER HIS WHITE(NOT BLACK WITHOUT ANY PICTURE ON IT) TO ALI(RA) AND INSTRUCTED HIM TO ATTACK THE FORT FOR THE FIRST TIME, NO ATTACK TOOK BEFORE THIS( THERE IS NO QUESTION OF ANY COMPANION LEADING THE ATTACK ON THIS FORT BEFORE ALI)

HAZRAT ALI(RA) TOOK THE FORCE AND ARRANGED IT IN FRONT OF THE FORT NAAM. LEADER OF JEW MARHAB ALSO CAME OUT WITH HIS FORCE AND CHALLENGED THE MUSLIMS FOR ONE ON ONE FIGHT HIS CHALLENGE WAS INITIALLY ANSWERED BY AMIR(RA) HE GOT INJURED BY HIS OWN SWORD AND LATER DIED DUE TO THIS VERY INJURY. PROPHET(SAW) SAID ABOUT HIM, THAT THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE LIKE AMIR IN ARAB AND HE IS DOUBLY REWARDED. AT THIS JUNCTURE HAZRAT ALI CAME FORWARD AND KILLED MARHAB. AS HAZRAT ALI(RA) APPROACHED THE WALLS OF THE FORT, A JEWISH RAABAI ASKED HIM WHO HE WAS HE INTRODUCED HIM SELF, THEN BROTHER OF MARHAB CAME OUT AND HE WAS ALSO KILLED BY HAZRAT ALI(RA). A GENRAL ATTACK WAS ANNOUCED, A PITCHED BATTLE TOOK PLACE, JEWS WERE FORCED TO RETREAT TO A SECOND FORT HAZAN SAAB BIN MAAZ.

* FORT HAZAN SAAB BIN MAAZ

WAS MUCH LARGER AND STRONGER FORT , FOR THIS CAMPAINGE PROPHET(SAW) HANDED OVER THE LEADERSHIP TO HAZRAT HUBAB BIB MANZAR ANSARI(RA)AGAIN THERE WAS A PITCHED BATTLE AND BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY MUSLIMS TOOK THE FORT.

HAZAN KILA ZUBAIR:

AFTER BEING DEFEATED AND PUSHED OUT OF "NAAM" AND "SAAB" THE JEWS WERE FORCED TO RETREAT TO YET ANOTHER FORT NAMED "HAZAN KILA ZUBAIR"

IT WAS A MAJOR FORT AND WAS SITUATED ON TOP OF A HILL. ROAD LEADING UP TO IT WAS NARROW AND WINDING IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR A CAVALARY TO ATTACK AND IT WAS ALSO DANGEROUS TO FOR A LL OUT ATTACK AS FOOT SOLDIERS WOULD BE EXPOSED TO DIRECT FIRE LINE OF ARROWS, SO PROPHET(SAW) LAID SEIGE OF THE FORT, ON THIRD HE(SAW) WAS APPROACHED BY A JEW WHO ADDRESSED HIM AS "ABU QASIM" (FATHER OF QASIM) AND INFORMED HIM(SAW) THAT FORT IS WELL FORTIFIED AND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FORCE A SURRENDER, THE JEW CONTINUED AND INFORMED THAT DURING THE NIGHT JEWS INSIDE THE FORT USE SECRET TUNNELS TO GET WATER FROM THE STREAMS OUT SIDE THE FORT AND IF ACCESS WAS CUT OFF THE FORT WILL FALL.

PROPHET(SAW) TOOK IMMEDIATE ACTION AND POSTED A CONTIGENT OF SOLDIERS ON THESE ACCESSES THUS CUTTING OFF THE WATER SUPPLY. AFTER THIS JEWS CAME OUT OF THE FORT AND PITCHED BATTLE TOOK PLACE, JEWS WERE FORCED TO RETREAT, YET TO ANOTHER FORT.

PLEASE CROSS CHECK ALL THE FACTS THAT I HAVE LISTED IN ALL MY POSTS WITH THE INFORMATION THAT YOU ALL MAY HAVE ON THIS EVENT OF HISTORY AS ACCORDING TO YOU THE DISTRICT OF KHYBER WAS WON BY ALI(RA).

SO YOU SHOULD HAVE THE NAMES OF ALL THE LOCATIONS AND STRATIGIC POINTS IN THE DISTRICT OF KHYBER.

FORT HAZAN AABI:-

THE FORTH FORT IN THE SERIES AFTER BEING FORCED TO RETREAT TO THIS FORT. JEW FIGHTER SATARTED TO COME OUT ONE BY ONE AND CHALLENGE THE MUSLIMS. THE SECOND JEW WAS KILLED BY THE FAMOUS ANSAR FIGHTER HAZRAT ABU JAANA SAAMAK BIN KHARSHA THIS SHAHBI WAS FAMOUS FOR WEARING A RED BAND ON HIS HEAD TO DECLARE THAT HE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH, IMMEDIATLY AFTER KILLING THE JEW HE RUSHED INTO THE OPEN GATES OF THE FORT AND WAS FOLLOWED BY THE MUSLIM ARMY, A PITCHED BATTLE TOOK PLACE AND ONCE AGAIN JEWS WERE FORCED TO RETREAT FROM THIS FORT TOO AND ENDED UP IN FORT NAZRA.

HAZAN NAZRA.

THIS WAS THE BIGGEST AND THE STRONGEST FORT IN THE AREA, JEWS HAD THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDERN HIDDEN HERE, AFTER BEEN FORCED TO RETREAT FROM OTHER FORTS THE JEWS PUT UP THE TOUGHEST RESISTENCE HERE AFTER MULTIPLE TRIES MUSLIMS WERE NOT ABLE TO PENETRATE THE DEFENCES. AS THE PROPHET(SAW) WAS HIMSELF COMMANDING THE FORCES, MUSLIMS WERE FACING CONTINIOUS BARAGE OF ARROWS SO HE(SAW) ORDERED CATAPULT TO BE BROUGHT FORWARD AND THE FORT WAS ATTACKED WITH HUGE STONES THUS DAMAGING THE OUTER DEFENCES OF THE FORT, AT THIS TIME GENRAL ATTACK WAS ANOUNCED, AFTER A STIFF BATTLE JEWS WERE DEFEATED. FROM HERE TOO JEWS FLED YET TO ANOTHER FORT BUT THIS TIME THEY LEFT BEHIND THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDERN. AS RESULT JEWS ABANDEND OTHER SMALLER FORTS AND RETREATED TO OTHER HALF OF KHYBER...........

1. Khyber had ten (10) forts.

2. Nine (9) of them were conquered by different Companions of Prophet including Siddeeq-e-Akbar , Farooq-e-Azam , Zubair bin 'Awam , Muhammad bin Muslamah , Sa'd bin Ibadah and Khubab bin Manzar specially.

3. When fort "Qamoos" was seized the Prophet came to suffer from a headache, he didn't attend this battle himself, though all other battles (of the other forts) were commanded by the Prophet .

4. At the time of attack on Qamoos, the commander was Hadhrat 'Umar (Tabqaat by Ibn Sa'd).

5. The tradition was that in Ghazwas, the Prophet commanded the army and the flag ('alam) gave to others.

6. In Saryas, the Prophet gave one the command of army and the flag ('alam) to others (see all the books of seerat-e-Nabi).

7. In all the Ghazwas there was never a Single flag ('alam) but at least 3 of them. One of Muhajireen and two of Ansar (Aus and Khizrij).

8. In Arabic <'Alam> is the big Flag which is mounted near to the Commander of the Army. Other platoons are given small flags which are not called 'Alam in arabic, but they are called "Raayah".

9. By chance all the hadiths which state about the Prophet's giving 'Ali the flag at the battle of Qamoos (a fight of the Battle of Khayber), use the word "RAYAH".

So far we have established that there was no "FORT KHYBAR" now the second part of the question is who was "CONQUERER OF KHAYBER"

now the second part of the question is who was "CONQUERER OF KHAYBER"

I can answer IF you make a small change in this word "CONQUERERS OF KHAYBER" -- Also add this word FORTS

Edited by Umm Abdullah

image006.gif

No, sister there is only one conquerer of Khybar.

image006.gif

No, sister there is only one conquerer of Khybar.

image005.gif

I know Brother. Things are very clear after reading your topic post.

I am talking in sence of what shia beleive...... according to them, you know, who the conquerer of Khybar is.... there were more people who participated in the Ghazwa just like Hz Ali image009.gif ---- so according to the style (the method of judging the conquerer) of "their" conquerer of Khybar, there were more conquererS.... because more people did the same things what Hz Ali image009.gif did!

image006.gif

I am still waiting for shia to respond to this question, why do they not?