Irenic

Ameer Muavia (RA)

77 posts in this topic

image003.gif

How many Ahadith are narrated by Sayyedna AmeerulMomineen Hadhrat Ameer Muavia image009.gifimage001.gif

Sunni References:

Musharriful Mahbubin by Hazrat Khuwaja Mehboob Qasim Chishti Mushrrafi Qadri (RA) Pages 216-218

weak source of narration since u pick up from such a weak source its up to u to provide us the authenticity ! we r not abc debaters i used to be shia u cannot impress us with ur so called "sunni" references ill play with u as long as that PROVIDE THE AUTHENTICITY ! we dont need fairy tales or shall i bomb a thread with disgusting NASIBI narrations from the blessed book al kafi ?

Edited by Abo Hafsa Al-Farsi

image003.gif

How many Ahadith are narrated by Sayyedna AmeerulMomineen Hadhrat Ameer Muavia image009.gifimage001.gif

image006.gif

In accordance to "Jevamius sira" by ibn Hazm (p 259, published by "Cira" Turkey), Muaviya (r.a) narrated 163 ahadith.

image006.gif

In accordance to "Jevamius sira" by ibn Hazm (p 259, published by "Cira" Turkey), Muaviya (r.a) narrated 163 ahadith.

this is not a fair way to treat members it was my opinion supported by a sunni tradition whether it's weak or not is a different matter, lots of sunni brothers provide weak hadith against us sometimes, i thought someone can express himself in this forum but obviously this is not the case

surf the forum then u can see how many times your brothers in "faith" expressed their opinion ! we dunno play abc games ! its ok u can post ur "sunni" reference again ill not delate it.

supported by a sunni tradition

sunni narration doesnt mean anything to us ! when will u Rawafidh learn that our Religion unlike yours is based on Sahih narrations. Post ur hadith and PROVIDE us the authenticity of the narration !

, leave it for people to read and for them to judge

see this is on what your Rafidha religion is based on ! on emotions and judgings of ppl!

we dont judge a narration by the "ppl" and their current mode !

we judge narrations by their authenticities and since u can just pick from weak sources without providing the authenticity its clear that u just want to attack the mothers of believers (not Rawafidh) and ameer mu3awiyya ® !

image006.gif

BarakAllah brther, TRUE

Brothers and Sisters Assalamo-Alaikum.First of all my questions are only to gather different opinions and to gain knowledge and information.Nothing else.My subject today is about Ameer Muavia [ra].He was from the Prophet's [pbuh] companions and was also the leader of Syria.My first question is was he a Sunni or a Shia? The Sunni believe that Islam was completed and when the Prophet [pbuh] died he did not name a successor.So they believe that the leadership was left in the hands of the companions.The first elected leader of the Muslims was Hazrath Abu-Bakar [ra].The second was Hazrath Ummar [ra].The third was Hazrath Usman [ra].The fourth was Hazrath Ali [ra].There is also a saying of the Prophet [pbuh] about Khulafa-e-Rashidah,to follow the four rightly guided leaders.Now the Shia believe that the Prophet [pbuh] did not die without naming a successor.They believe that the Prophet [pbuh] named his successor from day one at the begining of his Messengerhood during [Davatul-Asheera] at the invitation of Asheera and the Prophet [pbuh] also named his successor during his last days at the end of his messengerhood during his last sermon [speech].Now was Ameer Muavia [ra] a SUNNI or a SHIA? Secondly was Ameer Muavia [ra] a justified leader of Syria or an oulaw? When the Muslims elected their fourth leader Hazrath Ali [ra] who became the fourth rightly guided Khalif, like every new elected leader has a right to name his administeration/reshuffle and name his cabinet so did the fourth leader.Ameer Muavia [ra] was not the leader of Syria.He was the Governer of Syria.Ameer Muavia [ra] was not appointed as Governer of Syria by the first leader Hazrath Abu-Bakar [ra] and was not a member of his cabinet.Ameer Muavia [ra] was offered the job as Governer of Syria by the second leader Hazrath Ummar [ra] and became a member of his cabinet.When Hazrath Usman [ra] became the third rightly guided leader of the Muslims he did what every new elected leader does he removed some people from office and brought in new members and reshuffled then named his cabinet.Now when Hazrath Ali [ra] did the same removed certain people from office and brought in new members,reshuffled and named his cabinet like the previouse leaders did and any new elected leader has the right to do there was a rebellion.Hazrath Ali [ra] removed Ameer Muavia [ra] from office and replaced him as the governer of Syria.Not only Ameer Muavia [ra] but many others were also replaced.This is where Ameer Muavia [ra] rebelled against the fourth elected rightly guided leader of the Muslims.According to history Ameer Muavia [ra] appointed himself as leader of Syria and ruled through dictatorship by push and shuv.Now the capital was Madina the fourth elected rightly guided leader of the Muslims was Hazrath Ali [ra].Ali [ra] acted accordingly and reasonably.He reshuffled and named his cabinet.So was Ameer Muavia [ra] a justified leader of Syria or an outlaw? I would love to read your opinions on this one.Wa-alaikumus-salam.

Assalamo-Alaikum. Brother you mentioned that the Prophet (PBUH) prayed for Ameer Muavia (RA) what is your point? Remember the story regarding the Prophet (PBUH) when he used to pass a certain place a non-Muslim woman from the top buliding used to wait and throw rubbish on to the Prophet (PBUH) as he passed. The prophet (PBUH) used to shake of the rubbish with his hands and smile and used to walk off. This happened many times. One day the Prophet (PBUH) passed through the same place but no rubbish was thrown on him. He was surprised and asked the neighbours about this woman and he was told that she was ill. He went to her appartment to see how she was and asked if she needed anything and prayed for her well being. The woman was amazed by the Pophet's (PBUH) attitude and behaviour. Now tell me bro does that make the Pophet (PBUH) an extraordinary and remarkable person or the one he is praying for? The Prophet (PBUH) is Rahmatalil-Aalameen. He is the great one not the ones he prayes for. You pray for those who are mentally or physically ill. Now tell me bro the Prophet (PBUH) prayed for Ameer Muavia (RA). Was he mentally ill or physically ill or both? Keep this in mind Ameer Muavia (RA) accepted Islam well after the capture of Mecca. Abu Sufiyan,Ameer Muavia's father, was at war with the Prophet for 20 years. Abu Sufiyan was the one who organised and lead most wars against the Prophet (PBUH) and the Muslims. When Mecca was captured by the Prophet (PBUH) and the Islamic forces Abu Sufiyan along with his family had no choice but to accept Islam. Ameer Muavia (RA) still did not accept Islam and escaped to Yemen. When the Prophet (PBUH) and the Islamic forces captured Yemen Ameer Muavia (RA) tried to escape but was caught. Just to save his skin he accepted Islam. Bro I am sure you are aware of reality and facts concerning history. Now if you are related to Bani-Umaya and they are your fore-fathers,great ancestors, then I understand. Its up to you wether you stand by the truth and accept what is right or disregard everything and stick with loyalty towards your own. The decision is yours and I respect your decision what ever you make. By the way what is your sect? Are you a Sunni, Shia, or something else? What do you call yourself?

WE DONT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER MULTIPLE QUESTIONS AT A TIME..... SO ASK ONE AT A TIME. OR POST JUST ONE ARGUMENT AT A TIME.

DID PROPHET(sAW) PRAYED FOR HZ ALI(RA), FOR HZ HUSSAIN(RA) FOR HZ HUSSAIN(RA), WHY DOES IT MAKES THEM SPECIAL BECAUSE OF THE PRAYER OF PROPHET(sAW) AND NOT HZ MUWAVIA(RA).

AND REGARDING THE SUPPLICATION FOR OLD WOMEN.... THEN THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SUPPLICATIONS OF PROPHET(sAW) FOR INDIVIDUALS. AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PROPHET(SAW) PRAYED FOR HZ MUAVIA(RA)

WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE GREAT STATUS OF HZ MUAWIA(RA).

weak source of narration since u pick up from such a weak source its up to u to provide us the authenticity ! we r not abc debaters i used to be shia u cannot impress us with ur so called "sunni" references ill play with u as long as that PROVIDE THE AUTHENTICITY ! we dont need fairy tales or shall i bomb a thread with disgusting NASIBI narrations from the blessed book al kafi ?

hubbe mawiya [edited]. kyonki jab mawiya par [edited] to uske chahne walon par bhi [edited]

Warning: First Warning

Edited by Fatah-Momin

hubbe mawiya [edited]. kyonki jab mawiya par [edited] to uske chahne walon par bhi [edited]

Son of PIG, say something worthwile or shut your mouth full of garbage... Lanatullah on majlisi, khomeni, khameni, and on the hidden dajjal... Take that... Want more>?

We have been behaving with all the patience we have, don't stretch us beyond that... Mua'wiah R.A is our master inshaAllah... So is Ali R.A... And for for u najis, illegitimate creatures, islam has noplace...

Edited by Fatah-Momin

dear Mua'awaih bhai,

Bhai please can you tell me the 'meaning' of your name. I am looking for the meaning of 'Muawiayah'.

dear Mua'awaih bhai,

Bhai please can you tell me the 'meaning' of your name. I am looking for the meaning of 'Muawiayah'.

The Raafidis

Bhai, my question has been resolved as you said "Al-Muwaiya" means Bitch or Fox -cub.

Now my second question is: Who killed Brother of Hazrat Ayesha? Who is the killer of Hazrat Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar , the son of Hazrat Abu Bakar, the first Caliph of Muslims?

...and how he was Killed?

..and Hazrat ayesha used to curse the killers of his brother.