Irenic

Ameer Muavia (RA)

77 posts in this topic

Bhai, my question has been resolved as you said "Al-Muwaiya" means Bitch or Fox -cub.

i didnt knew that you wanted to know about AL muwaviya, not mu'waviya(with definte article AL which changes the meaning in arabic)

Now my second question is: Who killed Brother of Hazrat Ayesha? Who is the killer of Hazrat Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar , the son of Hazrat Abu Bakar, the first Caliph of Muslims?

...and how he was Killed?

..and Hazrat ayesha used to curse the killers of his brother.

His name was Mu`awiyah ibn Hudayj as-Sakuni al-Kindi

for details refer this:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread...ll=1#post456183

Muawyiva forces killed Hazrat Muhamad bin abi bakar. Yazid did not personally kill Imam hussain, he ordered his killing. Similarly Muwiya ordered the klilling of Hazrat Ibn Bakar.

now an intrtessting link on Bukhari and Tarik Tabari on Muawiya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgiKfkb7FE

Muawyiva forces killed Hazrat Muhamad bin abi bakar. Yazid did not personally kill Imam hussain, he ordered his killing. Similarly Muwiya ordered the klilling of Hazrat Ibn Bakar.

now an intrtessting link on Bukhari and Tarik Tabari on Muawiya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgiKfkb7FE

Will you quote any thing with proof?

And your argument is answered in the link i gave but still you behave in such pathetic manner.

WHERE IS THE PROOF WE HAVE BEEN ASKING SHIAS IN PAST AND PRESENT THAT HZ MUAWIYA(RA) OR YAZEED ORDERED KILLING OF MUHAMMED BIN ABI BAKAR OR HZ HUSSAIN(RA) , THEY DIDNT DO IT IT WAS THE JOB OF THE COMMANDERS THEMSELVES WHO TOOK THEIR OWN DECISION WITHOUT ANY CONSULATION WITH THEIR RULER.

AND THERE ARE NARRATIONS THAT YAZEED WAS DISPLEASED WITH THE ACT OF HIS COMMANDER BECAUSE HE KILLED HZ HUSSAIN(RA)......

but its just we who are answering you with proof you have nothing but your self made philosophies .......

Dear Sword of Sunnah of Muwayiah ,

I asked three questions.

1- Who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

2- How he was killed.

3- Whom to Hazrat Ayesha curse after every salat.

You did not answer any thing, except you said Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was not killed by Muwaiya but by his soldiers.

Am i right in understanding. (I am holding back the proofs until u answer all questions. )

If you are right in your earlier responses, then lets Curse all those people

and say LAANAT ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO Martyred Hazrat Hussain AS and Hazrat Muhammad bin Abi Bakar.

[edited]

Admin: No Tabarra allowed on this board.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Dear Sword of Sunnah of Muwayiah ,

I asked three questions.

1- Who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

2- How he was killed.

3- Whom to Hazrat Ayesha curse after every salat.

You did not answer any thing, except you said Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was not killed by Muwaiya but by his soldiers.

Am i right in understanding. (I am holding back the proofs until u answer all questions. )

If you are right in your earlier responses, then lets Curse all those people

hahaha, can you read things i answered in post 16, the name of the killer of muhammed bin abibakar, why was and how was he killed...etc. so what else you want. Oh may be if you are suffering from a problem in which you cant read or understand the answers which might burn your false accusation then i cant help you man .

Moderators you are also cursing in the topic.(cheers) and then u say tabarra is not allowed. Double Standards ha ha h aha.

Any ways;

Cursing the killers of Hazrat Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar(may Allah bless his glad tidings on him) is the sunnah of Hazrat Ayesha. Allah also curse on 'Zalimeen' in Quran various time.

Proof1:"Following the death of Muhammad bin 'Abu Bakr the people of Egypt gave bayya to Mu'awiya. It was following this (event) that Ummul Mu'mineen Ayesha would curse Mu'awiya and Amr bin Aas after every Salaat".

Tar'ikh Ibn al Wardi Voume 1 page 245

Tar'ikh Kamil Vol. 3 page 180

Proof2:In Tadhkira al-Khawas, Ibn al-Jawzi, he writes:

"when Mu'awiya's sister Umme Habeeba received news about Muhammad bin Abu Bakr's murder, she sent Ayesha (RA) a cooked goat suggesting that the reason for his killing was his murder of Caliph Uthman. When this happened Ayesha (RA) said "May Allah (swt) kill this daughter of fornicating woman. By Allah! I shall never eat this meat again".

Note: the word 'fornicating woman' has been used for Hind, mother of Muwaviya who also ate the heart and limbs of Prophet's (SAW)Uncle Hazrat Hamza.

Allah subhan tallah also curse on 'Zalimeen' in Quran various time. and it is the duty of muslims to curse Zalims. Curse of Allah on those who do 'Zulm' on earth and who killed people like Hazrat Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

Edited by Zulfiqar

history book are filled with fabrications, and what you presented are some of those, so unless proved proved authentic , we damn care about those..... so better luck next time.

Moderators you are also cursing in the topic.(cheers) and then u say tabarra is not allowed. Double Standards ha ha h aha.

Any ways;

Cursing the killers of Hazrat Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar(may Allah bless his glad tidings on him) is the sunnah of Hazrat Ayesha. Allah also curse on 'Zalimeen' in Quran various time.

Proof1:"Following the death of Muhammad bin 'Abu Bakr the people of Egypt gave bayya to Mu'awiya. It was following this (event) that Ummul Mu'mineen Ayesha would curse Mu'awiya and Amr bin Aas after every Salaat".

Tar'ikh Kamil Vol. 3 page 180

Proof2:In Tadhkira al-Khawas, Ibn al-Jawzi, he writes:

"when Mu'awiya's sister Umme Habeeba received news about Muhammad bin Abu Bakr's murder, she sent Ayesha (RA) a cooked goat suggesting that the reason for his killing was his murder of Caliph Uthman. When this happened Ayesha (RA) said "May Allah (swt) kill this daughter of fornicating woman. By Allah! I shall never eat this meat again".

Note: the word 'fornicating woman' has been used for Hind, mother of Muwaviya who also ate the heart and limbs of Prophet's (SAW)Uncle Hazrat Hamza.

Allah subhan tallah also curse on 'Zalimeen' in Quran various time. and it is the duty of muslims to curse Zalims. Curse of Allah on those who do 'Zulm' on earth and who killed people like Hazrat Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar.

YOu must reading books in dreams, Though Hz. Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakr was initially involved with Shia who attacked the house of Hz.Uthman[ra], when he entered the home and held the beard of Hz.Uthman[ra], Hz. Uthman[ra] " My dear son if your father was alive you would not be doing this" Hz. Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakr felt bad and immidiately ran out of the house. Read books with open eyes and not with shia blind fold. Tell us who raised Hz. Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakr ? who was his mother? and what her relation to Hz. Ali[ra]?

why did u delete my reply fatah momin? thats bad

Delete Which Reply?, the last post was edited by for tabarra.

My reply to Fatah:

Hazrat Ali adopted Muhammad ibn Abi bakar. Her mother was Asma bint umais, and she later became the wife of Hazrat Ali. Asma bint Umais was from Bani Hashim and his first husband was Jafar Tayyar bin Abu Talib, the brother of Hazrat Ali. When Jaffar martaryed in Battle of Mutah Asma married Abu bakar and after his death she married Hazrat Ali bin Abi talib.

so even Muhammad bin abi bakar was the son of caliph Abu Bakar. It makes sense why Muwayia was against Muhammad ibn Abi bakar. Because he was the adopted son of Hazrat Ali. and the reason was Muawiya hatred for the father (Bughz-e-la- abih: hatred for the father). Hazrat Ali was very grieved over the death of Muhammad bin abi bakar. He appointed him Governor of Egypt in his rule. but Muwayia revolted and Muwayia soldiers (Amr bin Aas and others) martyred Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar. (In a lillah hi inna aleha Rajaoon.). they put Muhammad ibn Abi bakar dead body in the skin of a donkey and put it on fire....and thats why Hazrat Ayesha used to curse Muawiya and Amr ibn Aas after prayers.

Its so sad. Allah keep Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar in his paradise.

Now Fatah tell me Who killed Hujar bin Uddi (- the old sahabi -e-rasool) and his sons. How and why?

1. Muhammad b. Abî Bakr was born during the Prophet's farewell pilgrimage, as authenticated in Sahîh Muslim (1218). He grew up in Alî' b. Abî Tâlib's house, as `Alî was his stepfather, since he had married Muhammad b. Abî Bakr's mother, Asmâ' bint `Umays. `Alî used to praise and honor him.

He was very devoted in his worship.

When `Âishah was informed about his death, she became very sad, as mentioned by Ibn Hajar in al-Isâbah (9/208).

2. People asked al-Hasan al-Basrî whether anyone from among the Muhâjirîn or the Ansâr were among the killers of `Uthmân. He replied: "Those were rough people from Egypt." [Târîkh Khalîfah b. Khayyât (p. 176)]

Ibn Taymiyah said: "None of the first Muslims were involved in `Uthmân's murder." [Minhâj al-Sunnah (8/313)] These statements, as well as others, declare the innocence of the Companions from `Uthmân's murder.

3. Al-Dhahabî mentions that Muhmmad b. Abî Bakr joined in the besieging of `Uthmân and committed a big mistake, he was one of those who jumped at `Uthmân until he was killed. [siyar A`lâm al-Nubalâ' (3/482)]

Ibn `Abd al-Barr says: "It has been said that Muhammad joined in `Uthmân's murder, but a group of the people of knowledge have denied this. What is mentioned is that he participated in his murder, and when `Uthmân told him: 'If your father saw you he will not be pleased with this position of yours.' Then he left him and went out. After that, those who killed him entered upon him."

It was narrated that Kinânah, the ward of Safiyyah bint Huyay, who had witnessed `Uthmân's killing, that Muhammad b. Abî Bakr did not join in anything in connection with `Uthmân's murder. [al-Istî`âb, in the margins of al-Isâbah (10/21)]

Muslim (1828) narrated that 'Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Shimaasah said: I came to 'Aa'ishah and asked her about something, and she said, "Where are you from?" I said, "I am from Egypt." She said, "What was the behaviour of your governor towards you in this war of yours?" I said: "We did not experience anything bad from him. If the camel of one of our men died, he would give him another camel. If any one of us lost his slave, he would give him another slave. If anybody was in need of the basic necessities of life, he would provide them with provisions." She said: "The treatment that was meted out to my brother, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr, does not prevent me from telling you what I heard from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He said in this house of mine: 'O Allah, whoever gains some kind of control over the affairs of my people and is hard upon them, be hard upon him, and whoever gains some kind of control over the affairs of my people and is kind to them, be kind to him.'"

Al-Nawawi said, commenting on this hadith:

This indicates that we should mention the virtues of good people, and not refrain from doing so because we dislike them etc. They differed concerning the way in which this Muhammad was killed. It was said that he was killed in battle, and that he was killed as a prisoner of war after the battle…

The governor in question here was Mu'aawiyah ibn Hudayj who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr. Al-Siyar, 3/38.

Same book on Page 308: Early morning Hz. Ali[ra] left Kufa for Jarra to wait for his army[shia] to gather,till sunset not ven one showed up. So he[ra] he called for the leading Shia and gave a khutaba, what type of people are you, when I call you, you do not show up, and when I order you, yo do not obey, Allah[swt] is testing me.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

My reply to Fatah:

Hazrat Ali adopted Muhammad ibn Abi bakar. Her mother was Asma bint umais, and she later became the wife of Hazrat Ali. Asma bint Umais was from Bani Hashim and his first husband was Jafar Tayyar bin Abu Talib, the brother of Hazrat Ali. When Jaffar martaryed in Battle of Mutah Asma married Abu bakar and after his death she married Hazrat Ali bin Abi talib.

so even Muhammad bin abi bakar was the son of caliph Abu Bakar. It makes sense why Muwayia was against Muhammad ibn Abi bakar. Because he was the adopted son of Hazrat Ali. and the reason was Muawiya hatred for the father (Bughz-e-la- abih: hatred for the father). Hazrat Ali was very grieved over the death of Muhammad bin abi bakar. He appointed him Governor of Egypt in his rule. but Muwayia revolted and Muwayia soldiers (Amr bin Aas and others) martyred Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar. (In a lillah hi inna aleha Rajaoon.). they put Muhammad ibn Abi bakar dead body in the skin of a donkey and put it on fire....and thats why Hazrat Ayesha used to curse Muawiya and Amr ibn Aas after prayers.

Its so sad. Allah keep Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar in his paradise.

Now Fatah tell me Who killed Hujar bin Uddi (- the old sahabi -e-rasool) and his sons. How and why?

THE FIRST QUESTION WE ARE ASKING IS THAT, DID YOU PROVE THAT THE NARRATION YOU QUOTED ARE AUTHENTIC? IF NO THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO PROCEED IN THIS ISSUE?

AND FOR YOU KIND INFO ONE OF THE

In Tadhkira al-Khawas, Ibn al-Jawzi, he writes:

THIS AUTHORS NAME WAS SIBN IBN JAWZI , HE WAS ACCUSED OF BEING A RAFIDI , SEE MIZAN FOR HIS BIO. SO QUOTING HIS BOOK EVEN WITHOUT AUTHENTICITY OF NARRATION IS WORTHLESS TO BE SEEN.

Sibt ibn Al-Jawzi was a Rafidhi according to Dhahabi's Meezan Al-E'itidal...

9880 - يوسف بن قزغلى الواعظ المؤرخ شمس الدين، أبو المظفر، سبط ابن الجوزى. روى عن جده وطائفة، وألف كتاب مرآة الزمان، فتراه يأتي فيه بمناكير الحكايات، وما أظنه بثقة فيما ينقله، بل يجنف ويجازف، ثم إنه ترفض. وله مؤلف في ذلك. نسأل الله العافية. مات سنة أربع وخمسين وستمائة بدمشق. (2 [ قال الشيخ محيى الدين السوسى: لما بلغ جدى موت سبط ابن الجوزى قال: لا رحمه الله، كان رافضيا. قلت: كان بارعا في الوعظ ومدرسا للحنفية ] 2).

http://www.yasoob.co.../26/no2641.html

AND THE OTHER TOO WERE HISTORY BOOKS WHICH ARE WORTHLESS UNLESS PROVED AUTHENTIC. IMPORTNATLY YOU QUOTED

THE PROBLEM IS THAT Al-Wardi makes reference in his work to the book by al-Mas'udi. , AND ITS RENOWNED FACT THAT AL MASUDI WAS A SHIA. SO HOW CAN WE BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU COPY PASTE , LIKE A PARROT?

FOR EXAMPLE IF I QUOTE YOU THAT HZ ALI(RA) ANGERED HZ FATIMA(RA) FROM YOUR BOOKS WHAT WILL YOU SAY THEN? WILL YOU NOT DEAL WITH THE AUTHENTICITY?

you people try to make loose the question with your details. you liars make every person rafidi who talks against Muwaiya.

Q1: Tell me who appointed Mu'aawiyah ibn Hudayj as Egypt Governor as you said "The governor in question here was Mu

so far what I posted reveals that when Ummal Momineen[ra] heard about the death of her brother she[ra], She knew that this is civil war that was started when Hz. Ali[ra] left the city of RasoolAllah[saw] Medina, he had only 800/900 man army andd most of these people were rebels, Hz. Ali [ra] followed Ummal Momineen[ra] to Kufa and fought against her[ra]. Thousand of eminent blessed companions[ra] were killed, things happen in wars, Hz. Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr was a casualty of war.

History of Tibari Vol.4, part 2, page302/303/304/305/306, Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr wrote to Hz. Ali[ra], that Ibn Alaas[ra] has arrived in Egypt with army, peple who support Mauwiyah[ra] have joined him an people who support me[shia] have also being slipping away.

Hz. Ali[ra] replied, Muhammad collect all you supporter and stay in your city and protect it, I am sending you support/help.

Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr wrote to Hz.Mauwiyah[ra], you wrote me a letter in which you mentioned the shahadate of Hz. Uthman[ra], I will not discuss that.

Hz. Umar Bin Alaas[ra] divided his army in several detachments and started sending them against army of Kanah, after a pitch battle, Kanah was killed and Syrian army approached Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr, his army abandond him and he was captured, later he was killed wrapped in donkey skin and burned. Hz. Mauwiyah [ra] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].

Note: We observe that supporter of Imam had habit of running away from battles.

2b contd.

Edited by Fatah-Momin