Irenic

Ameer Muavia (RA)

77 posts in this topic

by the way to whom Mauwiyah you are referring to when you wrote,

(Hz. Mauwiyah [ra] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].)

you people try to make loose the question with your details. you liars make every person rafidi who talks against Muwaiya.

Q1: Tell me who appointed Mu'aawiyah ibn Hudayj as Egypt Governor as you said "The governor in question here was Mu'aawiyah ibn Hudayj who killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr"

Q2: and why he killed him?

Q3: Who was the Khulfa Rashid at that time, when Muhammad ibn Abi bakar was martyred.

I want short answers not 'pack of lies' and 'deciet'

cheers

oh the cheer girl returns with the funny stuff.......

Ans 1. hz muawiyah(ra) was the one who appointed him....but this appointed took place after many years of the killing of muhammed bin abubakar, since during that time hz 'Amr ibn al-as (ra) was the governor. BUT WHY WAS HZ MUAWIYA(RA) DISPLEASED WITH MUWAAWIYAH IBN HUDAYJ AS TABARI REPORTS? WHY?

Ans 2. Tabari (rah) mentions clearly that ibn Hudayj was an Uthmaani and he killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr (out of that zeal over qasas).

Ans 3. Hz ali(ra).

WE ARE NOT CARRYING A TAG OF SHIA SO DONT EXPECT LIES FROM US PLZZ.... AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM ASKING IF YOU ARE NOT A BLIND COPYPASTER AND NOT A LIAR THEN IN YOUR NEXT POST YOU WILL PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE NARRATION WHERE HZ AYESHA(RA) CURSED HZ MUAWIYAH(RA)...... IF NOT THEN GET READY FOR BEING HIGHLIGHTED AS A LIAR ON THIS FORUM.

by the way to whom Mauwiyah you are referring to when you wrote,

(Hz. Mauwiyah [ra] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].)

most likely muawiyah ibn hudayj.... since he was was an Uthmaani and he killed Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr (out of that zeal over qasas). As tabari(rah) mentions.

hz muawiyah(rizwanallahi alaihim azmaeen wa ameer ul momineen) was the one who appointed him....but this appointed took place after many years of the killing of muhammed bin abubakar, since during that time hz 'Amr ibn al-as (ra) was the governor.

Amr ibn al as was the governor of where? Egypt!! when Muhammad bin Abu bakar was martyred by Muwaiya. and who appointed Amr ibn al as.

Edited by swords_of_sunnah

Amr ibn al as was the governor of where? Egypt!! when Muhammad bin Abu bakar was martyred by Muwaiya. and who appointed Amr ibn al as.

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him.

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or hz

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or his hz usman(ra)

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or his appointment continued hz usman(ra)

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or his appointment continued from that of hz usman(ra)

yes!

Hz ali(ra) had appointed him or his appointment continued hz usman(ra)

You dont know about it. First read history. Neither Hazrat Ali nor Usman appointed it. He was disposed by third caliph and he was siding with Muwaiya. It is rather interesting that Amr ibn As was the person who was against third caliph and later sided with Muwaiyiva against Hazrat Ali for the blood of Osman.

....And keep remembering we are discussing who martyred Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar, the son of First Caliph Abi Bakar. I am taking you to the point and you are keep telling lies that it was not Muwaiya ibn sufiyan that killed Muhammad bin Abi bakar.

Edited by Zulfiqar

You dont know about it. First read history. Neither Hazrat Ali nor Usman appointed it. He was disposed by third caliph and he was siding with Muwaiya. It is rather interesting that Amr ibn As was the person who was against third caliph and later sided with Muwaiyiva against Hazrat Ali for the blood of Osman.

hz muawiyah(rizwanallahi alaihim azmaeen wa ameer ul momineen) was the one who appointed him....but this appointed took place after many years of the killing of muhammed bin abubakar, since during that time hz 'Amr ibn al-as (ra) was the governor.

My mistake the answer should have been this:

Yes!! He was governor of egypt but not during the martydom of muhammed bin abubakar but But when hz ameer muawiyah(ra) became the ruler. My point was that Hz muawiyah(ra) didnt make muawiya ibn hudayj as the governor over egypt as soon he became caliph, but appointed hz Amr ibn al aas(ra).

....And keep remembering we are discussing who martyred Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar, the son of First Caliph Abi Bakar. I am taking you to the point and you are keep telling lies that it was not Muwaiya ibn sufiyan that killed Muhammad bin Abi bakar.

Well who is the liar has been proved over here when your deception and lies were caught red handed for example(omiting words of scholars to fool others), your cries for that doesnt make anysense.

ANd the fact is that still you were not able to present a sahi narration in order to support your argument, and you will not be able to because you are nothing but a blind copy pasting parrot.

so far what I posted reveals that when Ummal Momineen[ra] heard about the death of her brother she[ra], She knew that this is civil war that was started when Hz. Ali[ra] left the city of RasoolAllah[saw] Medina, he had only 800/900 man army andd most of these people were rebels, Hz. Ali [ra] followed Ummal Momineen[ra] to Kufa and fought against her[ra]. Thousand of eminent blessed companions[ra] were killed, things happen in wars, Hz. Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr was a casualty of war.

History of Tibari Vol.4, part 2, page302/303/304/305/306, Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr wrote to Hz. Ali[ra], that Ibn Alaas[ra] has arrived in Egypt with army, peple who support Mauwiyah[ra] have joined him an people who support me have also being slipping away.

Hz. Ali[ra] replied, Muhammad collect all you supporter and stay in your city and protect it, I am sending you support/help.

Hz. Umar Bin Alaas[ra] divided his army in several detachments and started sending them against army of Kanah, after a pitch battle, Kanah was killed and Syrian army approached Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr, his army abandond him and he was captured, later he was killed wrapped in donkey skin and burned. Hz. Mauwiyah [ra] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].

2b contd.

Dear Sword, ( you dont read reply from your friends and just copy paste for bahas like a blind )

read the reply from Fatah Momin, earlier in which he referred to History of Tabari, about Amr bin As:

1/ History of Tibari Vol.4, part 2, page302/303/304/305/306, Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr wrote to Hz. Ali[ra], that Ibn Alaas[ra] has arrived in Egypt with army, peple who support Mauwiyah[ra] have joined him

2/ Umar Bin Alaas[la] divided his army in several detachments and started sending them against army of Kanah, after a pitch battle, Kanah was killed and Syrian army approached Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr, his army abandond him and he was captured, later he was killed wrapped in donkey skin and burned. Mauwiyah [la] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].

I will quote later what Tabari actually writes in his book. At the time of Death Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was the governor of Egypt (appointed by Ameer ul Momineen Hazrat Ali ibn Abi talib) as written in Tabari.

so far this reply of one of your brother should be sufficient for you. He mentioned that it was the Syrian Army of Amr bin As and Muwayiah who attcked Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar and martyred him.

(You dont have any remorse for the son of the first caliph) !!!

Edited by Zulfiqar

Dear Sword, ( you dont read reply from your friends and just copy paste for bahas like a blind )

read the reply from Fatah Momin, earlier in which he referred to History of Tabari, about Amr bin As:

1/ History of Tibari Vol.4, part 2, page302/303/304/305/306, Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr wrote to Hz. Ali[ra], that Ibn Alaas[ra] has arrived in Egypt with army, peple who support Mauwiyah[ra] have joined him

2/ Umar Bin Alaas[la] divided his army in several detachments and started sending them against army of Kanah, after a pitch battle, Kanah was killed and Syrian army approached Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr, his army abandond him and he was captured, later he was killed wrapped in donkey skin and burned. Mauwiyah [la] said that I will kill you in Kisas of death of Hz. Uthman[ra].

I will quote later what Tabari actually writes in his book. At the time of Death Muhammad ibn Abi Bakar was the governor of Egypt (appointed by Ameer ul Momineen Hazrat Ali ibn Abi talib) as written in Tabari.

so far this reply of one of your brother should be sufficient for you. He mentioned that it was the Syrian Army of Amr bin As and Muwayiah who attcked Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakar and martyred him.

(You dont have any remorse for the son of the first caliph) !!!

Tareekh Tibari is not an ultimate source, it is known for exaggeration and fabrication of events by narrators it quote from. What happened between Sahabas[ra] is matter of their interpretations, which in any case is 1000s of time better then ours, Your Imam abandond the city of RasoolAllah[saw], followed and attacked Ummal Momineen[ra], killed many noble companions[ra]. Imam not only lead the rebels who attacked the city of RasoolAllah[saw], but left the city of RasoolAllah[saw] vulnerable at time when it was necessary solidify the khilafate.

PS: By Allah Hz. Ali[ra] is free of what ever Shia attribute to him