Irenic

Ameer Muavia (RA)

77 posts in this topic

Is not the both Bukhari Hadith of Prophet SAW of "Ammar bin yasir enough for you that he will be martyred by those "who will be calling him to hell" and "any one who kills a believer is a Kafir".

...probably you have missed my earlier posts read them again.

you forget to mentioned the narration which sealed your mouth:

COUNTER NARRATION WHO TRY TO MISINTERPRET THE NARRATION OF HZ AMMAR(RA):

SAHI BUKHARI 9.14:Narrated Al Ahnaf bin Qais: I went to help that man (i.e.,`Ali), and on the way I met Abu Bakra who asked me, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that man." He said, "Go back, for I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'If two Muslims meet each other with their swords then (both) the killer and the killed one are in the (Hell) Fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is alright for the killer, but what about the killed one?' He said, 'The killed one was eager to kill his opponent."

QURANIC VERSES IN DEFENCE OF HZ MUAWIYA(RA)

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

THUS QURAN ALLOWS KILLING ITS A REVENGE (QISAS) FOR MURDER.....

And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise. (4:92)

By the way how much monthly salary you get from "sipah sahaba" in keeping their forum alive?

innumberable prayers of muslims around the world...........