al-a3sha

Syedna Mua'wiya (Radi Allahu Anhu)

292 posts in this topic

image003.gif

Many Muslims are ignorant when it comes to the status and high level of Muawiya Ibn Abi Sufyan

Edited by al-a3sha

Mods delete this topic before i give the poster a piece of my mind.

[ Mods Note: Don't be silly and don't tell the mods what to do! ]

Edited by perplexed

Keep that left over piece of mind for urself. atleast u can use it in what to eat and what not to eat.

Lol. Next thing he'll be demanding Mod status for himself!

Excellent post brother al-a3sha. May Allah (swt) reward Ameer ul-Momineen Muaawiyah (ra) for his enlightened rule and forgive him any of his shortcomings. Amin.

Lol. Next thing he'll be demanding Mod status for himself!

Excellent post brother al-a3sha. May Allah (swt) reward Ameer ul-Momineen Muaawiyah (ra) for his enlightened rule and forgive him any of his shortcomings. Amin.

4022[/snapback]

Aamin ..

in hidaya akhareen inbabu adabullqazi

said ameer moavia(rta) baghi

give me answer

Someone said Baghi.... give me answer

Why give you answer ask the author of the book n by writing Baghi no one becomes Baghi... if you call your mother "father" a million time would your mother become your father... ? The Prophet (PBUH)'s Hadiths is very clear about Hazrat Ameer-e-Moavia (Radhiyallaho Anho) so we dont have to judge him from the book of history... and its no use touching these topic and who are we to judhe Hazrat Ameer-e-Moavia (Radhiyallaho Anho)...are you / we sure we are not baghi's...

I do understand that as a king that he was a very good king. But is that not the problem he made caliphate a kingship. Also he fought against the caliph of his time I thought this was against sunni fiqh.

image006.gif

Brother

Hz. Mauwiyah[ra] offered to accepte the khilafate of Hz. Ali[ra] under the condition that he will deal with culprits of the fitnah sooner rather than later, this condition was rejected by Hazrat Ali[ra], so basicaly Hazrat Mauwiyah[ra] never took baite of Hazrat Ali[ra] as a khalif.

But majority did that could be same arguement with other caliphates right? How Ali(RA) be one of four rightful caliph and muawaiya refuse to accept his caliphate.

Edited by jalal28

image006.gif

Brother

Hz. Mauwiyah[ra] offered to accepte the khilafate of Hz. Ali[ra] under the condition that he will deal with culprits of the fitnah sooner rather than later, this condition was rejected by Hazrat Ali[ra], so basicaly Hazrat Mauwiyah[ra] never took baite of Hazrat Ali[ra] as a khalif.

9765[/snapback]

Did Ali (A.S) offer to accept Abu Bakr caliphate on the premise that fadak be given back to lady fatima (A.S)?

If Ali (A.S) was appointed caliph then why was mauwiyah allegiance even required?

As for al-a3sha post there has been numerous sources that show Mauwiyah disrespecting Ali (A.S) - Making it a habit to curse him out.........

image003.gif

Many Muslims are ignorant when it comes to the status and high level of Muawiya Ibn Abi Sufyan

There's no point arguing or discussing about the matter between Hazrat Ali (Radhiyallahu Anh) and Hazrat Muawiyah (Radhiyallahu Anh) as both of them were the Sahabah of Rasulullah (PBUH) and Hazart Hassan (Radhiyallahu Anh) and Hazrat Hussian (Radhiyallahu Anh) did baite to Hazrat Ameer-e-Shaam Hazrat Muawiyah (Radhiyallahu Anh) and accepted Hazrat Ameer-e-Shaam Hazrat Muawiyah (Radhiyallahu Anh) as their leader and Imaam... and this is a prove that all the stories about Fadak etc... are baseless and artifical... and all those whoes saying is that we Love the family of Prophet (PBUH) ought to follow the foot-step of Hazrat Hassan (Radhiyallahu Anh) and Hazrat Hussian (Radhiyallahu Anh)... Otherwise, they ought to keep their mouth close control their hands as in the Day of Judgment your hands wil be speaking... forget all things and Just...

And as usual, please O Shia's prove your Kalimah (Shahadah) from the Holy Qur'an or Hazrat Ali (Radhiyallahu Anh).... prove your faith in Qur'an ...

Shahney Sahabah ZIndabaad-----

There is a difference between companion and cousin..

If someone wanted to find something out about you, what info would be more accurate?

from a friend or a family member?

And of course to change the subject you got the sunni cry of pain.....

please O Shia's prove your Kalimah (Shahadah) from the Holy Qur'an or Hazrat Ali (Radhiyallahu Anh).... prove your faith in Qur'an ...

Come on now.....