al-a3sha

Syedna Mua'wiya (Radi Allahu Anhu)

292 posts in this topic

No family members knows competly your life out side your home and no friend knows your life competly inside your home... cry or whatever... who are you to call for come on and why never any Shia comes on and proves the Shahadat/ Kalimah of Shiyat...and faith from the Qur'an ... come here first your faith in the Qur'an and later we go to History and Hazrat Ali (r.a) and Hazrat Muawiya (r.a) ..

image006.gif

what info would be more accurate

The information of what is happening in side the house/home is best provieded by the wife.

Dear

No doubt, Muawia was one of the best and main pillors of Islam, the greates thinker, the best administrator.

Regarding ali haider post, I think all these are useless and just temporary without any reference. If someone would like to discuss on this pios justice muslim ruler, he shoud come with reference. This is first one who make scientific changes in Muslim state and lead the nation. Some people ignorantly say that his way of transfer of khilafat is not correct. Choosing Yazid as caliph was 100% right decision, as proved in his later life.

Yazid omvi

Edited by Yazid Omvi

Do u believe that yaZid was the right choice of muawyah for bieng the caliph of islamic ummat thn sorry to say bhai u mean to say that muawyah was also like to kill imam hussain n his followers .Then u ,yourself prooved it that muawyah was a emperor who follow [edited]Obviously image001.gif

Edited by Fatah-Momin

...Muawia was one of the best and main pillors of Islam, the greates thinker, the best administrator...

Choosing Yazid as caliph was 100% right decision...

Maybe another shia under taqiya?

Edited by Salahuddin Al ayubi

Do u believe that yaZid was the right choice of muawyah for bieng the caliph of islamic ummat thn sorry to say bhai u mean to say that muawyah was also like to kill imam hussain n his followers .Then u ,yourself prooved it that muawyah was a emperor who follow [edited]Obviously image001.gif

14530[/snapback]

Actually it is hardluck of ahlusunnah that they uses harsh words against muavia image009.gif and yazid image020.gif like shia. They should not do so but reserch theirselves. Yazid was one of the piose, gentle and justice muslim rulers. Whole the nationa of that time was with their ameer Yazid image020.gif that is why no one protested against the martydom of hussain image009.gif even a single nominated person. This is just a propaganda of shia. Please clean your mind from this dirt.

Dear Salahuddin, I am ahlulhadeeth (sunni).

Edited by Yazid Omvi

oh! ali hader,

you are a black kafir due to the opposition of Muavia image009.gif . You should hold your tongue and respect this main pillor of Islam. We do not believe any islam which is far from our leader Ameer Mauvia image021.gif. If you do not aviod this then remember we know all the languages. You know shian e ali could not face ameer Muavia image009.gif and defeated. Similar case is with followers.

oh! ali hader,

you are a black kafir due to the opposition of Muavia image009.gif . You should hold your tongue and respect this main pillor of Islam. We do not believe any islam which is far from our leader Ameer Mauvia image021.gif. If you do not aviod this then remember we know all the languages. You know shian e ali could not face ameer Muavia image009.gif and defeated. Similar case is with followers.

14590[/snapback]

I have doubts about you. I think you are a shia in in Taqeeyah. No muslim will call any one to be pillar of Islam.

oh! ali hader,

14590[/snapback]

I have doubts about you. I think you are a shia in in Taqeeyah. No muslim will call any one to be pillar of Islam.

14592[/snapback]

Sorry for misunderstanding dear Fateh Momin, I beleive in the oneness of allah, love prophet Muhammad image008.gif and his all companions including ali image009.gif and have a great love for Muavia image009.gif & Yazid image020.gif. Taqeeyay is one the worst and dirt believes which is a main tool of shia kafir.

I cannot understand the logic of a person when he addresses two people as "Hazrat", when they both take up swords against each other and are willing to have thousands sacrificed in the process. Example: Calling both as Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Muawia.

Sir logic says both cannot be addressed as Hazrat. One is good and one has to be bad. In this case who would you call a bad guy?

وَإِن طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِن بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِن فَاءتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

And if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both, but if one of them rebels against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which rebels till it complies with the Command of All

Mr Muawiya, you gave a very unconvincing, weak answer. The Quran clearly says "but if one of them rebels against the other. then fight you all against the one that rebels."

Who was the rebellious one in this case? Whose side are you on? Your entire argument logic is flawed, defective. I can make a definitive answer to any of your questions can you answer my question in the same way?

I am on the side of ALI. Come over to my side Mr. Muawiya, it is still not too late.

Mr. Muawiya I know from experience you will give me a B.S. answer again.

Allah's blessing on those who deserve it.

Enver Khorasanee

And if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both, but if one of them rebels against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which rebels till it complies with the Command of All

Edited by perplexed

I cannot understand the logic of a person when he addresses two people as "Hazrat", when they both take up swords against each other and are willing to have thousands sacrificed in the process. Example: Calling both as Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Muawia.

Sir logic says both cannot be addressed as Hazrat. One is good and one has to be bad. In this case who would you call a bad guy?

15511[/snapback]

look at your question very carefully. You were wondering why you can't call both of them Hadhrat. My answer is the reason why they are both Hadhrat is because they are both believers even though they fought one another...

وَإِن طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِن بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِن فَاءتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

If two believers have differences between each other or even if two believers coming to blows is very different when two believers who take up swords against each other and willing to have hundreds of people killed in the process. Then in that case one is a bad person and the other is a good person. One is just professing to be a believer and the other person is with the truth. Maybe in your case you are not aware that none other than the Prophet Mohammad image008.gif himself said many many time that Ali is with the truth and the truth is with ALI.

Ask yourself seriously as to why you are having such a difficult time answering this question. These two men fought and if you had to choose side on that fateful day whose side would you have fought for? For me the answer is very simple ALI. ALI. ALI.