al-a3sha

Syedna Mua'wiya (Radi Allahu Anhu)

292 posts in this topic

^^ yes brother.

thats why "anti nasibis" stament is falce.

image006.gif

Now i will come soon inshallah and then talk on the different topics....

take care Everybody

image004.gif

[eidted]

For spaming the board with same post

Edited by Fatah-Momin

I HAVE READ THIS ON SHIA WEBSITE GIVE ME ANSWER??

MORE ON MUAWIYA'S NOBLE BIRTH.

Rasulullah (s) cursed Mu'awiya and Amr bin Aas

al-Dhahabi in Mizan al-I`tidal, 3:311 and Haythami in Majma` al-Zawa'id, 8:121 both record that:

"The Prophet (s) overheard the sound of 'ghina' (singing) and found `Amr b. al-`Aas and Mu`awiya indulging themselves by singing. He (s) the supplicated that they be thrown in to the Fire"

Mu'awiya shall die a kaafir

We read in Waq'at Sifeen page 217 and Tareekh Tabari Volume 8 page 186 that Abdullah ibne Umar narrates that he heard Rasulullah say:

"Mu'awiya shall not die on the path of Islam".

Both the above books on the same pages also record a similar hadith, this time narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah who testified that he heard Rasulullah (s) say:

"At the time of his death, Mu'awiya shall not be counted as member of my Muslim Ummah"

Mu'awiya shall be raised with a different Ummah on the day of Judgement

We read in Ansab al Ashraf Volume 5 page 132 that Rasulullah (s) said:

"From this door shall enter a man from my Ummah who shall be raised with another Ummah on the Day of Judgement, at that point Mu'awiya came through the door"

Mu'awiya shall be in the deepest part of Hell Fire

It is recorded in Lisan al Mizan Volume 1 page 284 that Rasulullah (s) said:

"Verily Mu'awiya shall be in the deepest part of Hell from where he shall shout 'Ya Hanan, Ya Manan' verily I have sinned and spread fitnah throughout the earth".

Similarly find in Ansab al Ashraf Volume 5 page 132 that Rasulullah (s) said:

"Mu'awiya has a coffin in the deepest part of Hell, one that has a lock on it".

In addition, in Waq'at Sifeen page 217, we learn that Abdullah ibne Umar had also condemned Mu'awiya as follows:

"Verily Mu'awiya's coffin is in the deepest part of Hell, Had Firawn not declared that he was the most superior God, nobody would have been in a deeper part of Hell than Mu'awiya".

Mu'awiya and his people are the sign of Hell Fire

We are citing this tradition from two authority works of Ahl'ul Sunnah

al-Haythami, Majma` al-Zawa'id, 9:406

Kanz al-`ummal, 7:63 (Haydarabad)

"Rasulullah (s) said that `Ali and his people (qawm) are the sign of paradise while Mu`awiya and his people are the sign of the Fire"

Now we know which direction 'Abu Sulaiman and his Nasibi brethren are heading. We suggest they abandon their support of their baghi Imam before it is too late. Abu Sulaiman can plead clemency for his baghi Imam all he likes but it will be of no avail. His hatred of Imam 'Ali (as) will stand against him on the Day of Judgment and whilst Allah (swt) is All Forgiving the All Merciful, hatred of 'Ali (as) is one of those great sins where there is no opportunity to advance any mitigating reasons. In that there is no doubt, as we have the guarantee of Rasulullah (s) who said:

"Hatred of 'Ali is such a thing that no good deeds will benefit, whilst love of 'Ali is such a thing that no bad deeds will harm you". (taken from Ahlul Sunnah book, al-Nasa'ih al-Kaafiyah page 67).

I haven't heard of a single of those books. I love how the Shia will find obscure works that we've never even heard of and then say "the authoratative Sunni book." lol

MY CHALLENGE TO ALL DEOBANIS HERE

The martyrdom of Ammar bin Yasir was comprehensive proof that Mu'awiya was a baghi

We read in Sahih Muslim hadith number 6970 that Umm e Salmah narrated that:

"Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: A band of rebels would kill Ammar".

kILLING OF HAZRAT ammar bin yasser by Muawiyas forces at battle of siffeen is clear proof that muawiya alongwith his forces was baghi rebel.

ABU SUFYAN FOUGHT HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMAD image008.gif

MUAWIYA FOUGHT HOLY IMAM ALI image019.gif

YAZEED [LA] FOUGHT HOLY IMAM HUSSAIN image019.gif

MY CHALLENGE TO ALL DEOBANIS HERE

The martyrdom of Ammar bin Yasir was comprehensive proof that Mu'awiya was a baghi

We read in Sahih Muslim hadith number 6970 that Umm e Salmah narrated that:

"Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: A band of rebels would kill Ammar".

kILLING OF HAZRAT ammar bin yasser by Muawiyas forces at battle of siffeen is clear proof that muawiya alongwith his forces was baghi rebel.

ABU SUFYAN FOUGHT HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMAD image008.gif

MUAWIYA FOUGHT HOLY IMAM ALI image019.gif

YAZEED [LA] FOUGHT HOLY IMAM HUSSAIN image019.gif

ABU SUFYAN FOUGHT PROPHET MOHAMMAD image008.gif

MUAWIYA FOUGHT HAZRAT ALI image019.gif

YAZEED FOUGHT HAZRAT HUSSAIN image019.gif

DEOBANDIS ARE FIGHTING SHIA AND SUNNIS.

HAZRAT ammar bin yasser

I hope you will not run away, now name the names who killed this companions? not just the force of Hz. Mauwiyah[ra]

Another question for you, Please post on incident against Nabi Allah which was instigated by Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] during the Maki life?

I haven't heard of a single of those books. I love how the Shia will find obscure works that we've never even heard of and then say "the authoratative Sunni book." lol

edited

Mod Note: Sheild has been suspended for 30 days

Edited by Fatah-Momin

I hope you will not run away, now name the names who killed this companions? not just the force of Hz. Mauwiyah[ra]

Another question for you, Please post on incident against Nabi Allah which was instigated by Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] during the Maki life?

Brother Fateh Barking dogs r exhausted

She-ass u worst of the kafirs and enemy opposit to ur infallibles..

Ur 1st Masoom made a peace treaty with Ameer Muavia image009.gif ......but u went agaisnt ur 1st one's decision and still barking over his treaty.....Do U Think 1st one was wrong in his decision image001.gif

Continuity

2nd and 3rd INFALLIBLE Also lived cool and calm during his Khilafah.

O kuffar comeon and standup vid ur so called imaams

History testifies that u never ever strengthem them always went against and cheat them.

mr. sheild has trapped by shia propoganda against ameer e muawiya image009.gif and yazid image020.gif . He is just quoting me the dreams of this, that etc. He is a man of dreams. All the opponents of ameer e muawiya image009.gif will be beated by shoes on the day of judgement. Inshallah

Edited by Yazid

mr. sheild has trapped by shia propoganda against ameer e muawiya image009.gif and yazid image020.gif . He is just quoting me the dreams of this, that etc. He is a man of dreams. All the opponents of ameer e muawiya image009.gif will be beated by shoes on the day of judgement. Inshallah

off-topic

Yazid !.. sunni's say that Imam Hussain (a.s) is way better then Yazid (LANATULLAH) but NO!.... u deny that !.. me without thinkin can name 2 people on this thread who say that Imam Hussain (a.s) is 100000's times better then Yazid (L) !.. ( which is Abdaal n Umer bin Alas )

and bout DREAMS !... PEOPLE ARE GUIDED THROUGH dreams !...

n IN ISLAM dreams are respected !.. ( coze good dreams come from ALLAH (SWT) ) REF Sahih Muslim !.. you should know that AS YOU CALL YOUR SELF MUSLIM !..

n wat u sed " All the opponents of ameer e muawiya will be beated by shoes on the day of judgement" well guess wat You are DAY DREAMING LOL !.. ( dreamin )

Edited by shield

Besides, a best administrator, Muawiya image009.gif was one of the top class educators of Arabs. Really this sahabi has many qualities on others. He is brother in law of muhammad image012.gif .

Opponents of muawiya make a base to ali, which was a totally political matter. Anyhow, we should ignore political mistakes of ali and love to both. this is a right way to jannah.

i should say that we should ignore political mistakes of muawiya (ra) not ali (ra) , as ali (ra) has a much higher status as beeing a sahaba than muawiya (ra)

i should say that we should ignore political mistakes of muawiya (ra) not ali (ra) , as ali (ra) has a much higher status as beeing a sahaba than muawiya (ra)

dear Mughal brother,

How he has higher status???????