Fatah-Momin

Hadith of the day

190 posts in this topic

It is reported by way of 'Abi Hurayrata[RA] that the Prophet [sAW] said: "If the Im

Narrated imam Ahmad in Musnad:

932 - حدثنا عبد الله حدثني أبي ثنا سفيان بن عيينة عن أبي إسحاق عن عبد خير عن علي رضي الله عنه أنه قال : خير هذه الأمة بعد نبيها أبو بكر وعمر رضي الله عنهما

"Abdullah from his father, from Sufyan ibn Ueyna, Abu Ishak, Abdal Hayr, Ali image009.gif said: "The best man in this umma after Nabi image008.gif are Abu Bakr and Umar image021.gif"

Shaykh Shuayb Arnaut said: "

إسناده صحيح رجاله ثقات رجال الشيخين غير عبد خير فمن رجال أصحاب السنن وهو ثقة

"Isnad is sahih, narrators are truthful, they are from narrators of shaykhan, except Abdal Hayr, the authors of sunnan narrated from him, and he is truthful"

The Messenger of Allah (1) said: "Shall I not tell you the most in goodness of your deeds, the nicest to Your Owner, the highest in your ranks, better for you than spending gold and silver, and better for you than meeting your enemy whereupon you strike their necks and they strike your necks?" They said "Yes O' Messenger of Allah." He said: "Remembrance of Allah."

Footnotes

(1) is read as Salla 'allahu 'alayhi wassallam, and may be translated as "May Allah bestow his Grace, Honor, and Peace upon him."

Reporters

Reported by At-Tirmithi, Al-Bukh

The Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever says: L

It is reported by way of Abi Hurayra[ra] that the Messenger[saw] of Allah said: "There is no sal

The Messenger of Allah[saw] said to Bil

Sahi Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:

Narrated 'Umar: I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Allah's Apostle (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) said:"Whoever fasts during month of Ramadan out of belief, and seeking Allah's reward, then all his past sins will be forgiven".

(Sahih Al Bukhari)

Edited by nays

The Prophet sal-allahu 'alayhi wa salam said: "The Muslim is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind:Their Land is ONE, their War is ONE, their Peace is ONE, Their Honour is ONE and their Trust is ONE." [Relayed by Imam of Ahlus Sunnah - Ahmad ibn Hanbal - rahimahullah]

It is reported by way of 'Abi Hurayrata[RA] that the Prophet [sAW] said: "If the Im

This matter of fiqh you will have to ask an Alim, I myself say it in a low tone hardly audible, and I do stretch it till the imam start to recite the next sura, this way I hope inshallah it does coincide with angels.

The prophet muhammad (pbuh) said " HE WHO DECEIVES US IS NOT OF US " (tirmidhi)

The prophet muhammad (pbuh) said " The sun has not risen on a better man than umar ibn al-khattab " (TIRMIDHI)