Fatah-Momin

Hadith of the day

190 posts in this topic

JazakAllah! I am glad to find such an amazing platform to get some great Ahadiths daily that help us to enhance our knowledge about the life of our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. May Allah bless us to follow the right path! I would like to take part in spreading the Prophetic Sayings here!
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr: Once, the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari; Knowledge, Hadith : 60

Please read daily Hadith inUrdu with reference of Sahih Muslim on [url="http://deenyislam.com"]http://deenyislam.com[/url]

Aasalam or Alaikum everyone. This is my first post here. I have a question. As I cannot start a new topic and the question is related to Hadith, I have taken the liberty of asking it here. A brother posted on the forum (cant post link too) that Urdu translation of Al-Muhalla of Imam Ibn-e-Hazm, was published in Lahore. Can someone please tell me who is the publisher of this translated version and from where I can get it? Any input shall be greatly appreciated.

aslam o alikum
Dear brother and Sisters of Islam we Teach Holy Quran online With Expert Quran tutors which are well experienced teachers. The Best thing of our Quran academy is we are giving free 3 days Trial classes with expert Teachers any one can take free Trial on our website which is                           w w w(dot)peaceQuran(dot)com

One of the most beautiful parts of Hadith that many people forget is that Hadith has several parts- Whatever the beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him said, did or approved of. Many of the things he loved is Hadith. One of my favorite Hadith is that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) never hit a woman. What a spectacular feast. This is a lesson for all mankind/

It is reported by way of 'Abi Hurayrata[RA] that the Prophet [SAW] said: "If the Im�m says 'Aameen then say 'Aameen for one, whose saying of 'Aameen coincides with the Angels' saying of 'Aameen, would have what preceded of his sins forgiven for him.

'Al-`Adawee said it was sound, and that it was reported by Al-Bukh�ri, page 262 of volume 2 Fath Al-B�ree; Muslim, page 307 of the Fou'�d Abdil B�qee print; Al-Bayhaqi, 55/2; Ahmad; Abu 'Uw�nah, page 143 of volume 2; and others.

Hello

Hadith of the day best information sharing for this post.

Thanks

Good post! Thanks for sharing. Really very useful and informative post.

1-    فضل قراءة القرآن وتعلمه: عن أبي أمامة رضي الله عنه قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : '' اقرؤوا القرآن . فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه''.  رواه الإمام مسلم.

2-    عن عبدالله بن عمرو رضي الله عنهما قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " يقال لصاحب القرآن - أي في الجنة- اقـرأ وارق - بمعنى الترقي والصعود - ورتل كما كنت ترتل في الدنيا فإن منزلك عند آخر آية تقرأها". حديث صحيح رواه أبو داود

3-    فضل قراءة القرآن وتلاوته: عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " الذي يقرأ القرآن وهو ماهر به مع السفرة الكرام البررة والذي يقرأه وهو يشتد عليه فله أجران". رواه البخاري ومسلم.