Umer Bin Alas

Javed Ahmed Ghamidi Exposed - by: Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor

16 posts in this topic

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi who is well known for his elite moderating thoughts and experts in alteration and manipulation of quranic verses and provide the wrong commentary of Quran and Hadess

Ghamdi never never attended any religious school But he acts like he is the one and only scholar his writings are influenced by Amin Ahsan Islahi, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, and Hamiduddin Farahi and they all are hadieth rejecters and famous in criticizing companions of Holly Prophet S.w .

Edited by Umer Bin Alas

AlhamduLillah Said types of Munkerien-e-Deen Exposed and Refuted by The Scholars of Right path such as Hazrat Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor MudiZillah Exposed Mr Javed Ahmad Ghamidi MashaAllah giving a brief account on his History up till now

Edited by Umer Bin Alas

image006.gif

image014.gif

Javed Ahmed Ghamdi Exposed:-

History and Background:-

In 1958

Edited by Umer Bin Alas

image014.gif

Javed Ghamdi Exposed By Hazrat Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Hifzullah

Further Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Hifzullah Wrote :-

His English was not so good, but he had given gift of gab. On the basis of this ability he was trying making some relations in society in order to achieve his goals. At last he succeeded on the basis of swap gossip and inspired the administrator of

Edited by Umer Bin Alas

image014.gif

Part 3

That time Javed Ghamdi was still the student of Arabic Grammar and always holds the Imam of Mu

image014.gif

Part 4

Recently his especial student and expecting successor Ammar khan Nasir told the reason in these words:-

Edited by Umer Bin Alas

image014.gif

A person who even can not write the two lines in proper Arabic, and a person who make 4 lines of English poem and lines of 4 verses by stealing and stitch in his poems and verses {I will put the scan of proof in my forth coming article} whose Urdu writings are based on robbery; today unfortunately he is the famous scholar of country Pakistan and whose sayings has authenticity among the people of today.

The story of Journey of

Who Was Hameed

Due to several reason the Topic was closed , InshaAlllah sooner This topic is again opening , and more information will be place here to expose the Ghamidi

its not opening

its not opening

is wokring if you manually look an dcopy due to some problem forum link is not directing to exact page. thanks

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi who is well known for his elite moderating thoughts and experts in alteration and manipulation of quranic verses and provide the wrong commentary of Quran and Hadess

Ghamdi never never attended any religious school But he acts like he is the one and only scholar his writings are influenced by Amin Ahsan Islahi, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, and Hamiduddin Farahi and they all are hadieth rejecters and famous in criticizing companions of Holly Prophet S.w .

A.O.A

Dear borther, wt happened to you. why don't u investigate before spreading such news.

Do you know Abul Ala Maududi droos about Hadidth are published in 8parts with name Tafhim-ul-Hadith.

and what information you have about his criticizm on compnanions of Holy Prophet. If it is criticizm then Ibne Kaseer, Ibn Hijar, Imam Ibne Temia, Alama Aloosi etc. all should be blammed for that as well.

Infact, I believe he is them Imam of 20the centruy in Hind. but this secterial issues made us blind for accepting HAQ.

Secondly you read Amin Islahi tafseer yourself so that you can point out the writings where he rejected the hadidth and misinterpration of quranic verses. Rather you just listen some one who has heared by some one same way.

The Ghamdi has some misconceptions about Islam. which does not make sense. You can point out those if you find some influenced by such writings. But please dont make such rubbish stories about his past which only make you un-reliable for others.

my email address is kamranfrompakistan@hotamil.com

you can email me.

Make all efforts for Islam not for any sect.

A.O.A

Dear borther, wt happened to you. why don't u investigate before spreading such news.

Do you know Abul Ala Maududi droos about Hadidth are published in 8parts with name Tafhim-ul-Hadith.

and what information you have about his criticizm on compnanions of Holy Prophet. If it is criticizm then Ibne Kaseer, Ibn Hijar, Imam Ibne Temia, Alama Aloosi etc. all should be blammed for that as well.

Infact, I believe he is them Imam of 20the centruy in Hind. but this secterial issues made us blind for accepting HAQ.

Secondly you read Amin Islahi tafseer yourself so that you can point out the writings where he rejected the hadidth and misinterpration of quranic verses. Rather you just listen some one who has heared by some one same way.

The Ghamdi has some misconceptions about Islam. which does not make sense. You can point out those if you find some influenced by such writings. But please dont make such rubbish stories about his past which only make you un-reliable for others.

you can email me.

A.O.A

you can email me.