Fatah-Momin

Shia Exposed from Shia Books, Images & Scans

222 posts in this topic

Allah (swt]) visit Hz.Fatima(ra) to bless Hz.Hissein(ra)

It reads:

"My father narrated to me, from Sa'd b. Abdullah, from Muhammad b. Issa from Muhammad b. Sinaan, from Abu Sa'eed al-Qammaat, from Ibn Abi Ya'foor, from Abu Abdullah [as] saying:

While the Messenger of Allah was in the quarter of Fatimah and al-Hussain on his lap, he cried and fell down to prostration. He then said: O Fatimah daughter of Muhammad, the Most Exalted High, appeared to me in this house of yours, in this very hour, in the best form and finest shape, and said to me: O Muhammad, do you like al-Hussain? Upon which I said:

O Lord, (he is) the comfort of my eye, my garden and the fruit of my heart, and the skin above my eye (eye lid).

He then said to me: O Muhammad, and He placed His Hand on the head of al-Hussain [as]: Blessed he is, upon him is my blessings, prayers, mercy and pleasure, and may my resentment, curse, anger, affliction, disgrace and torture be on (him) who kills him, holds an enmity for him, stands against him, and agress him. Lo he is the Master of martyrs of the formers and laters, in this life and the hereafter, and he is the Master of "ALL" the youth in paradise collectively. Yet his father is better than him. Relay to him my greeting, and give him the glad tiding that he shall be the banner of guidance, and a lighthouse for my friends (awilyaa'), the keeper and a witness over my creation, the holder of my knowledge and my evidence (Hujjah) over the inhabitants of heavens and earths and over the Jinn and humans"

Shia claim Allah (swt) has hand like humans [maazallah]

Name of the Book : The Complete Visitations.

Mod Note: To view Images on this thread you have to be the member of the Forum

post-25-1222213728_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Masjid of Ali is Better than Masjid Al-Haram

Ayatoolah Sistani gives Fatwa that Salat in Masjid of Ali is better than Salat in Masjib al-Haram (Ka'ba) (Minhaj Al-Salaheen, Fatwa # 562)

post-25-1222213920_thumb.jpg

post-25-1222213949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Allah Will Throw Mecca with Ka'ba in Hell Fire

It was narrated on authority of Muhammad bin Jaffar Al-Razaz, on behalf on Muhammad Bin Hassan.....(very long chain of narrators)...The Land of Mecca said: "Who is like me and Allah had made His House on my Back, all men come to me from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway? And I have been made Sacred (or Holy) and peaceful land So Allah revealed to her saying Stop that and stay (like that), the Sacredness which I gave to you compared to the land of karbala is dip in Ocean. And if it was not for Karbala I would have never made you sacred. And if it was not karbala I would have never created you, and even that which you are showing arrogance with. So Stay quite, and humble yourself (in front of karbala) in humility...(insult continues)...(then)...and if you (Mecca) don't do that then I shall destroy you and throw you in Hell Fire.

post-25-1222214181_thumb.jpg

KHOMEINI'S DECLARATION

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

(Ayatullah Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).

Khomeinism and Islam,

page# 8 by Abu Rehan Farooqi

Then we saw the Body of Khominee trampled over and Dragged through the streets by his own followers:

post-25-1222214514_thumb.jpg

post-25-1222214532_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Qur

post-25-1222217826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Is Shia Muslim?

Every (Filth) in the world has an end, except the Shi'ites' filth, it has no end.

The so-called (Allama) Yusuf al-Bahrani Shia scholar reported in his "Kashkool" the following filth, which no Jew or a Christian dared to imulate. It is a narration of a homosexual Shi'a who sexually molested a young boy using Qur'anic verses in his communication with the lad:

"It was reported that when Abu Nawwas passed by an office, he saw a handsome boy, upon which he instantly said:

َتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ blessed be , the best to create!

The boy commented:

لِمِثْلِ هَذَا فَلْيَعْمَلْ الْعَامِلُونَ For the like of this let all strive, who wish to strive.

Abu Nawwas then said:

نُرِيدُ أَن نَّأْكُلَ مِنْهَا وَتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُنَا وَنَعْلَمَ أَن قَدْ صَدَقْتَنَا وَنَكُونَ عَلَيْهَا مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses

The boy said:

لَن تَنَالُواْ الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنفِقُواْ مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give (freely) of that which ye love.

Abu Nawwas said:

اجْعَلْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكَ مَوْعِدًا لَّا نُخْلِفُهُ نَحْنُ وَلَا أَنتَ مَكَانًا سُوًىmake a tryst between us and thee, which we shall not fail to keep - neither we nor thou - in a place where both shall have even chances.

The boy said:

مَوْعِدُكُمْ يَوْمُ الزِّينَةِ وَأَن يُحْشَرَ النَّاسُ ضُحًى Your tryst is the Day of the Festival, and let the people be assembled when the sun is well up.

Abu Nawwas patiently waited until Friday, and when he arrived, he found the boy playing with other kids. Consequently, Abu Nawwas said:

وَالْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَاهَدُواْ (and those who) fulfil the contracts which they have made.

The boy then accompanied Abu Nawwas to a hidden resort. But Abu Nawwas felt shy to tell the boy to lay down, thus he said to him:

الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ Those who celebrate the praises of , standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides.

The boy in response got up, took his pants down, and said:

ارْكَبُواْ فِيهَا بِسْمِ اللّهِ مَجْرَاهَا وَمُرْسَاهَا Embark ye on (the Ark), In the name of , whether it move or be at rest.

Abu Nawwas accordingly topped him, and caused him pain.

So the boy said:

إِنَّ الْمُلُوكَ إِذَا دَخَلُوا قَرْيَةً أَفْسَدُوهَا وَجَعَلُوا أَعِزَّةَ أَهْلِهَا أَذِلَّةً Kings, when they enter a country, despoil it, and make the noblest of its people its meanest.

An old man was nearby, and was able to hear Abu Nawwas and the boy, and see what they are doing. He said, addressing Abu Nawwas:

فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْبَائِسَ الْفَقِيرَ then eat ye thereof and feed the distressed ones in want.

The boy instantly replied:

لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا On no soul doth Place a burden greater than it can bear.

This is written by one of the most respected Shi'a scholar, mocking the Book of Allah[swt], yet held a prestigious status among the Shi'ites. May Allah[swt] curse him, and make his tomb a pit hole of fire. Amen.

A scanned copy for authentication, a gift for the Shi'ites of Ahlul-bayt

post-25-1222218620_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin