Fatah-Momin

Shia Exposed from Shia Books, Images & Scans

222 posts in this topic

Shimr was Shia and brother in law of Imam Ali image015.gif

When Shimr reached Karbala he delivered Ibn Ziyad's letter to Umar Sād and they exchanged views. Eventually Umar Sād agreed to carry out the Emir's orders himself. Shimr was related to the mother of these young men (Abbas, Abdullah, Ja'far and Uthman, sons of Ali bin Abi Talib ) and, therefore, announced that they had been granted security. However, he received the same reply.

http://www.[not allowed]/ashura/16.htm

post-25-1222233898_thumb.jpg

Who Killed Imam Hussein, Shia of Ali from Kufa.

Curse of Imam Hussein (ra) on his shias.

Then he (as) raised his hands and said: "O Allah if you let them enjoy for the time been (or give them respite) then shatter them into groups, and make their paths into pieces, and never allow them to take up any leadership. They have invited us to help us and then turned against us and killed us."

post-25-1222234441_thumb.jpg

Shia Can Marry daughters of their Father

post-25-1222235764_thumb.jpg

"Quran was changed by Alcoholic khulafa

post-25-1222237125_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Quran Distroted (naouzobillah)

Mullah Baqir Majlasi:" and traditions from the ways of the elite (i.e Shia) and the public (i.e Sunnah) regarding omission and change are numerous (mutawatir), and logic dectates that if the Quran was seperated and spread amongst people, then if a fallible has tried to collect it, then it is highly unlikely that its collection would be complete and in compliance with reality. However, there is no doubt that people are obliged to work with what is included in the Mushafs and to read it until Al-Qayem appears, and this is known through numersous traditions (mutawatir) from the way of Ahlul Bayt and most traditions relating to this topic point to omission and change, and many of it will be related in the chapters..........."

post-25-1222237537_thumb.jpg

Contd: #39

" This tradition is authentic and it cannot be hidden that this traditon and many more authentic traditons are explicit in (saying) that the Quran is missing and has changed. For me, (I believe) that the traditions have reached tawatur (i.e they are numerous) with regards to the meaning, and ignoring all of it would mean ignoring all traditions accordingly , but I think that the narrations in this meaning are not less than the narrations if Imamah so how do they confirm it using traditions?" Mirat Al-Uqool Vol 12 p. 525

post-25-1222237770_thumb.jpg

Shia Taking Mud Bath in Sacred turab of Karbala

post-25-1222291778_thumb.jpg

Read the Question and then the answer very carefully, Shia as Liar exposed.

post-25-1222292455_thumb.jpg

That is book "Ayatul nash va mansuh fi Quran" compilied from narrations of Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Numani. Author is Ali ibn Husayn ibn Musa Shariful Murtada.

"There is no antagonisms between muslims that there are corruptions, like omission and addition of letters in the Quran"

post-25-1222321674_thumb.jpg