some1

Virtue of Sayyedina Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) in Shi'ites Tafsir & Hadith

88 posts in this topic

Salam brother,

The prophet doesnt speak but by the permission of Allah, and there is no doubt that Allah chooses the proper words in quran. The prophet could have used a word with a less verification, like "الله معنا". After studying arabic grammar, this shows a lack of belief in Abu Bakr at that moment.

Salam brother,

The prophet doesnt speak but by the permission of Allah, and there is no doubt that Allah chooses the proper words in quran. The prophet could have used a word with a less verification, like "الله معنا". After studying arabic grammar, this shows a lack of belief in Abu Bakr at that moment.

Well I am not elequoent at arabic so lets see what arabic speaking brothers have to say about this.

Here is another proof of greatness of Sayyedina Sideq-e-Akbar(R.A) from shia sources:

1."Hazrat Muhammad SAW himself used to lead the prayers (Salah) until his illness remained minimal. When his SAW illness increased, he SAW ordered that Abu Bakar Siddique R.A should lead the prayer. Then Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique R.A kept on leading the prayer for two days when Holy Prophet SAW was alive. Then he SAW passed away

post-4011-1229968608_thumb.jpg

Jazak Allah khayran. Perfect thread.

It is a well known fact that First three Shia Imams (May Allah swt be pleased with them) named there children over Sayyedina Abu bakr sideeq (R.A) [imam Zain ul abideen(rah) kept his kuniya Abu Bakr] offocurse this was due to the uncanny love for the first Caliph as He(r.a) always helped Sayyedina Ali Murtaza(R.A) in difficult times.One such example could be found in the classical Shia book of

post-4011-1229992967_thumb.jpg

Here is another proof of greatness of Sayyedina Sideq-e-Akbar(R.A) from shia sources:

1."Hazrat Muhammad SAW himself used to lead the prayers (Salah) until his illness remained minimal. When his SAW illness increased, he SAW ordered that Abu Bakar Siddique R.A should lead the prayer. Then Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique R.A kept on leading the prayer for two days when Holy Prophet SAW was alive. Then he SAW passed away

So Ihtejaj tabrisi,tafsir qummi,dure najafia,mirat ul aqool and man la yahrudh faqih are all books of lairs? They are shia sources not sunni.

So Ihtejaj tabrisi,tafsir qummi,dure najafia,mirat ul aqool and man la yahrudh faqih are all books of lairs? They are shia sources not sunni.

Hadith is useless to shias, if it doesn't agree with their beliefs they say the matn is not sahih, or they'll find a problem in any chain, i've never seen a shia bring a hadith where they all agreed on it's sahih status....and the majority (maybe even all) of the hadith which they all agree on, are sunni hadith!

Shiias beliefs evolve through time, their books and hadiths are useless to them. Compare a Shia today to a Shia scholar 1200 years ago, will they have the same beliefs? Their religion is still in the making, whilst ours was Perfected during the lifetime of the Prophet s.a.w.

I wish to know when is the word "انّ" used in arabic? Is it not when there is doubt from the other side? If this is true, then I believe we must relook at the quran, about the 2 in the cave. If the case is that Abu Bakr had doubt about God's existence, even for a slight second, then we must abandon the idea that he is the rightful calipha of the Prophet (Pbuh).

إنّ doesn't have anything to do with doubt unless it comes with a specific verb زعم أنّ for instance meaning he claims that. Quite on the contrary إنّ is used for stressing at something:

إنّك لعلى صراط مستقيم

Indeed you are on the right path.

Salam brother,

This is assumption from your part, not grammatical rule.

Lol True Bro 1 path.

Well here is another shia tafsir i.e Tafsir Hassan Askari with relation to Cave of Saur.

وروحه لروحك وقاءا ، وآمرك ( 6 ) أن تستصحب أبا بكر فانه إن ( 1 ) آنسك وساعدك ووازرك وثبت على مايعاهدك ويعاقدك ، كان في الجنة منرفقائك .

It says:

[Jibreel A.S said] Allah(swt) orders you to make Abu Bakr(R.A) as your companion in migration.If Abu Bakr sideeq (R.A) helped and coperated with all his passion and love then He will be your companion in heaven.(Translation May not be 100% correct)

So company of Sideeq-e-Akbar in this blessed journey is due to the order of Allah(swt).It clear that in such difficult time Allah(swt) chooses Sayyedina Abu Bakr (R.A) as Prophet(SAW)'s companion.

This is not just mentioned in Tafsir Hassan Askari.The same quote is mentioned by Mullah baqi Majilisi in Hiyat ul Quloob,Vol 2,pg506.

In Majlis ul Moumineen,pg 203:

The migration and Prophet(saw)'s accompying Abu Bakr(R.A) was not without the order of Allah(swt).

Wait a min a shia might try argue this would have been only true if He(R.a) has fulfilled these conditions.Since that didnot happend therefore this Basharat doesnot fit Sayyedina Abu Bakr(R.A)

Then this could be due to two reasons,either thier ignorance or thier denial of haq.

In the same tafsir after few pages it is mentioned:

"Then Prophet(saw) asked Abu Bakr sideek(R.A),are you happy that Kuffar look for you as they are looking for me to kill me? And it becomes knowed that you helped and remianed my companion in my Proclaimation of Tauheed and Nabuwat and due to this many kinds of trials and worrys you have to suffer?

"Sayyedina Abu Bakr Sideeq(R.A) replied,O Messenger of Allah(saw) I am that person,even if all the troubles and trails of world surround me till day of judgement,nor does death comes to free me from this suffereings but I remian in your love with you is better for me then I live a joyfull life like mighty kings but I am agaisnt you.May my family and children and everything be sacrified on you!!."

Subhanallah!! the love and compassion of Sideq-e-Akbar(R.A) is clear like blazing sun from this statment in Tafsir Hassan Askari.

ثم قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله لابى بكر : أرضيت أن تكون معي يا أبابكر تطلب كما

اطلب ، وتعرف بأنك أنت الذي تحملني على ماأدعيه ، فتحمل عني أنواع العذاب ؟

قال أبوبكر : يا رسول الله أما أنا لو عشت عمر الدنيا أعذب في جميعها أشد

عذاب لا ينزل علي موت مريح ، ولا فرج متيح ( 3 ) وكان في ذلك محبتك لكان ذلك أحب

إلي من أن أتنعم فيها وأنا مالك لجميع ممالك ( 4 ) ملوكها في مخالفتك ، وهل أنا ( 5 )

ومالي وولدي إلا فداؤك

Courtesy,bro wasil ibn ata and effendi for thier contributions.

post-4011-1230057970_thumb.jpg

Edited by some1

Hadith is useless to shias, if it doesn't agree with their beliefs they say the matn is not sahih, or they'll find a problem in any chain, i've never seen a shia bring a hadith where they all agreed on it's sahih status....and the majority (maybe even all) of the hadith which they all agree on, are sunni hadith!

Shiias beliefs evolve through time, their books and hadiths are useless to them. Compare a Shia today to a Shia scholar 1200 years ago, will they have the same beliefs? Their religion is still in the making, whilst ours was Perfected during the lifetime of the Prophet s.a.w.

No, hadith is useless if it doesn't agree with Quran. We used to throw them on wall if against quran. We have the same belief since the time of Rasool Allah s.w.w. Your religion is still not perfected you are still not satisfied and everyday you are also changing in form of reforming like devbandi , barelvi, ahl-e-hadith, qadiyani, wahabi salafi ...etc.

If you call this as completion and then such tafraqa then Allah ki panah.

Thanks for this thread Some1

It is really informative but I have some problems with the authenticity of traditions that I would locate Inshallah and I hope u 'd help me.

I would do research over it.

Thanks for this thread Some1

It is really informative but I have some problems with the authenticity of traditions that I would locate Inshallah and I hope u 'd help me.

I would do research over it.

Anytime.Just a lil query is everything of Nahjul Balagha considered authentic? I am not talking about its explation but Sayings of Sayyedina Ali(R.a) himself.Beacuse I never saw anyone citing its saying to be weak or unauthentic.

My answer to this is NO.

I was reading an article in which i saw that letter no 6 or 7 written to Muawiyah is Dhaeef fis Sanad.

It contains Majhool Ruwats.

So I personally say that "everything" is Nehjul Balagah is not authentic as per Sanad.

My answer to this is NO.

I was reading an article in which i saw that letter no 6 or 7 written to Muawiyah is Dhaeef fis Sanad.

It contains Majhool Ruwats.

So I personally say that "everything" is Nehjul Balagah is not authentic as per Sanad.

Sigh..My dear friend this leaves us in a state of stalemate..I mean I have no knowledge of Rijal at all.And It seems there is no shia book that I quote for authenticity.